Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction

Go down

UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  Empty UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:41 pm

UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction

UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  Mosil

Twilight News

5 hours ago

The United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI) on Wednesday called on all Iraqis to ensure a "prosperous" future for future generations.

"All Iraqis with all their affiliations need to take advantage of the momentum of victory over the establishment of a basis for peaceful coexistence," the mission said in a statement to the news agency. The meeting included the participation of tribal, religious and political parties and active parties in civil society from the provinces of Najaf and Diwaniyah To identify the views of Iraqis from all over the country and address the challenges facing Iraq's national reconciliation in a post-urgent phase.

"A daunting defeat provides the opportunity to move forward on the road to lasting peace so that the country can concentrate all its energies and resources on reconstruction," said Alice Welbol, UN Deputy Special Representative for Political and Electoral Affairs.

"There is a real need for constructive dialogue at all levels, and I am confident that Iraq, through the concerted efforts of its leaders, its political forces and its people, with all its ethnic and religious components and patriotism, and with the continued support of the international community, will be able to overcome the challenges of the post- better future".

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/3c1dfd2e-2fa6-459a-901e-89fbc2327137

UNAMI stresses "real need" for dialogue in Iraq and focus efforts for reconstruction  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum