Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~ 12/13/17

Go down

RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~ 12/13/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:18 pm

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Ssmith)
Prior to starting the recording:  Ray is obviously in a bad mood.  He tells listeners that there aren't going to be any messages, so basically they wasted their time tuning in early.  He calls them "blabbermouths" and said that they don't know how to keep things to theirself.

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) TNT Call notes 13-December-2017 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=103849671 [Music: Pomp and Circumstance]

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! It’s Wednesday, December 13, 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here. We don’t have any hot juicy intel today. Monday’s call was not meant to be a teaching call, but apparently it did teach you to be more selective in paying close attention to every word. That will be most important in this ride.

I did share some thoughts based on IF something happened – those were not etched in stone. Some chose not to hear the IF part, and that caused some confusion. I just shared the possibility of Tony being back with you, in case, and made my farewell to get that out of the way. However, we are still here, so that is not the case.

We spoke on Open Mic this morning. That is a training call, and only some people have access to that, so I started doing Rap session on Sunday mornings. That is not the same as Open Mic. If time permits, I will do a few more training sessions.

What I was discussing this morning was the analogy of a water hose of information flowing to us. If you take off the nozzle, then water flows all over the place. If you squeeze the hose, you diminish the volume of the information coming out. If you want to fill a bucket, you can hold the hose in your hand, and you can calculate the volume and how long it takes to fill up the bucket. If you squeeze the hose, the flow is slower, and it will take more time to fill up that bucket. You can still calculate how long it takes to fill it up. The full bucket is the release of the RV. Water/information is flowing, but when it slows down that throws off the timing or pace, so it’s harder to determine when the bucket will be full. It will happen sooner later so long as the spigot is not turned off. It hasn’t been turned off, but the hose has been squeezed quite a bit, impeding the flow. So the information is coming out very slowly and that throws off the timetable. More information is flowing, and some will seem outrageous to you. Some came to me just before this call, and it’s getting very interesting.

Our banking community is alert, ready and waiting to move at the appropriate time. Nothing has changed since Monday, but this thing IS moving. Someone is squeezing the hose, and I can’t tell you how long it will take. I’m still optimistic that this thing will come to an end before Christmas or immediately thereafter. What important is for you to know your own WHY for every move you make. You might have to come out and ask Why from time to time, or at least address that Why to your satisfaction, as in “break this down so that I can really understand what you’re saying”; that will address the Why. If you don’t address that Why, some of you will make the wrong moves both pre- and post-RV.

There are people out there counting on that. Offers will flow in, and some will sound fantastic, but at the same time, you have never had the opportunity to lose as much money as before the RV. The players will change and the way they treat you will change. So somewhere in your mind you will have to process that Why for your choices. You have to know your own reasons so that you don’t become someone else’s victim. We are at a disadvantage here, because for most of us this is the first rodeo – and we don’t want it to be your last one. Be smart in your comings and goings, what you do, who you befriend, and who you attract as enemies.

The status quo is the same. There is a lot of excitement. Our limited information is good; in the midst of all that, address your own WHY, and get full understanding before you make a move – even if the rate sounds good. Know the reasons and your own plan before you make any moves.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Is it “speculation” that rates will go up? Your last thing about #1 isn’t clear to me. Would you explain a little more?

[RR: What is #1??] Are you suggesting to cash a small amount and wait and see what the rates do??

A: Of course it’s speculation that the value of the dinar will go up. Iraq sets the official rate, but there is the expectation that market forces will drive it up, and then bring it back down. Some of us expect to ride that wave, exchanging at any higher rates because we know the value will not drop lower than the international rate. It’s like playing the stocks game, without the downside. Hypothetically, the IQD rate comes out at $4, and due to activity on the market, the value could go to $8. You may decide to unload at$8 rather than exchanging at $4. If it doesn’t go up, you don’t lose anything because you can still exchange at $4. If you feel you really, really need money on exchange day, then you can certainly exchange part of your holding while you are waiting to see if the value increases. See if you can use someone else’s money to deal with those immediate needs so that you can squeeze the utmost value out of your currencies. Instead of exchanging early, see if they will make you a loan. We have members who have acquired assets based on the value of this currency. If you go in with your currency, and you need to borrow a few thousand beforehand, the bank will probably help you out. You won’t know what they will do until you ask. The bank is in the business of making money, and if they can do that with a loan, they will do it.

Q: What do you suppose is the likelihood that we are waiting for the US tax bill to pass (or not pass) before the revaluation occurs?

A: I don’t this so – 1 out of 10.

Q: Since we are so close to the end of the year and in order to give ourselves more time to plan would you say that it would be prudent to wait till after the 1st to exchange?

A: It depends on why you are waiting – I assume tax or no tax, and there are advocates on both sides. If it is taxable, then it makes sense to wait, so that your first taxes are due in 2019 rather than 2018. Unless you want the contract rates, it might also be worth waiting until the rate/value goes up through market forces.

Q: From your sources, are we still looking at hopefully exchanging this week?

A: Yes.

Q: Ray, is the info you couldn’t tell us on last call still taboo or can you talk on that subject?

A: It’s still taboo.

Q: Will the scheduled vacation for Congress on December 20 impact the RV release timing?

A: I don’t think so.

Q When we exchange is it still necessary to get clean+clear letters from the bank?

A: Ask the bank when you exchange. If you want to buy something, you have a wealth manager – let them instruct you.

Q: I really don’t want to give my sons a lump sum of money. Can you explain to me how I can open a trust and allowed my sons to work for me in that trust and earn a monthly income?

A: Why would your sons be working for you? On the surface, I don’t intend to give my son a lump sum either; I will set up a trust, and train my son how to manage that trust for a modest salary so that he can learn how to manage money.

Q: I do have a question: do you know of any banks in the Southwest that are exchanging the Dinar at any rate? Please just a name and general area.

A: I will contact you to make sure your mother is with as for as long as possible.

Q: I’m asking about the Zim / USD conversion going up; can you help me understand what is happening?

A: We can only go on what we are hearing. Zimbabwe is confusing at best, and information is coming from all different angles. I haven’t been a student of Zimbabwe. We do know that many bought the old currency as a collectible, and then Zimbabwe came out with a new currency that has to have a dollar equivalent for people to use it. We just don’t know what the end result will be, but whatever I find out, I will let you know. We can learn together.

Q: It has been reported by the Government of Iraq that a new minimum wage of 350K dinar per month will go into effect 1/1/2018. What are your thoughts on this as it pertains to the RV?

A: Don’t be surprised if another report comes out before then that they adjusted the minimum wage because the currency has a new value.

Q: This is to remind all the TNT listeners to have a will or something stating where your new wealth will go when you are gone. A lot of us are getting up in years and wont be around as long as we hope. If you do not do it, the government will be happy to step in and do it for you.

A: We’ve already addressed this. If you exchange in your own name, make sure your bank account as a POD – Payable on Death notice. That supersedes a will, and you can avoid probate. Even if you plan to move that money into another structure, make sure you have a POD on every bank account. Even if you are married, put a POD or make sure there is a beneficiary of record on your account. The minute you die, it becomes theirs, avoiding wills and probate. You should do that with your existing account(s), rather than having it tied up in red tape. Get that done now, while you’re broke, and it will still work when you’re rich. If you don’t get it done today, at least call your bank and find out what is required. The beneficiary might need to come in! Set it up NOW, not when you’re flustered on exchange day.

Q: Any dong or Zim news?

A: No new news at all on those topics.

Q: Are the rules/regs no matter what state you register your nonprofit?

A: Yes, they are probably the same on the federal level, different on state level.

Q: Is there a formula to determine the spread between the buy rate and sell rate? For instance, if the rate comes out at 3.71, is there a rate we can expect to receive for our dinar?

A: Yes, it is called the ‘buy rate’, which is why we will shop around. The buy rate will be different, the sell rate will be the same at all banks. That is what you are negotiating, for them to give up part of their profit margin. Negotiate! They are not going to throw you out, not with your millions of dinar, etc.

Q: Rates for dong and rial?

A: For the dong, 47 cents; rial = $3.22 on the screen.

Q: If we are planning to do the 10-day PIF; would it be better to do that ten days after we exchange when we can afford it?

A: Well, when the concept came out, we expected to all go in on the same day. Some of us are clearly going to wait a few days and then do the PIF ten days from then. It’s fine either way.

Q: If we don’t RV before Christmas, is there away to use a small amount of currency to obtain a loan if we have a need, not a want.

A: If you try to do something before the RV takes place, I doubt you can use currency to obtain a loan unless you are talking to a source that is aware of what’s happening. Post-RV, no problem at all.

Questions from live callers

865/404: PM Abadi was at the Paris conference earlier this week – any updates?

RayRen: There has been no mention, so I don’t think there is a connection.

Caller: Is the period for contract rates getting narrower? RayRen: No; I’ve always said that if it lasts more than a week, I’d be surprised. Caller: Are PODs also available for businesses?

RayRen: Yes, if it’s a sole proprietorship; if there is an entity, that might be different. Ask the bank for your particular circumstances.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

219 caller: Have you thought of security on social media? For example, your property is shown on Google Maps…

RayRen: Make sure you are not the registered owner; then contact those sources who are posting it so that it shows the ‘new’ owner’s address, rather than your address. That will be part of the Private Living seminar.

Caller: I’ve been watching the CBI site daily – no rate change yet. Do you think the RV will show up there first, or somewhere else?

RayRen: I think we’ll hear about it first.

281 caller: Anything new regarding bank memos?

RayRen: I haven’t heard any updates on that, but wouldn’t be surprised…

Caller: Are the currencies still greyed out on the screens?

RayRen: Some are no longer greyed out, but I don’t know which ones.

Caller: Re: securing your information on the internet, I was watching a show the other night about ‘phishing’. A young Canadian gal took over an NBA player’s identity on the internet and was sending messages AS him; this ruined his life until it was resolved.

636 caller: Are you still recommending we put dinar exchange in a separate account?

RayRen: Unless I receive further information, I intend to do that, for any amount. If it’s not taxable, then it won’t matter. Dinar is the only currency we got that intel for.

973 caller: Fell off the twitter list… RayRen: Text to 40404: FOLLOW @THE_TNT_TEAM. You’ll get an auto-response.

347 caller: If you’re worried about security, wean yourself off social media NOW.

Abu Dhabi caller: [Appreciation] I’m close to Iraq, geographically. All those news stories about Iraqi banks opening here – hasn’t happened. I was in Iraq in 2003, and one of the government people told me about the dinar. At that time you could get 3,000 dinar per dollar, and then it changed to 1,100 to the dollar. I’ve been waiting since then for the real rate change. So everyone who is shouting at you, they need to relax and wait for this to happen. No government is going to go to war unless they see some benefit. There is a lot of evidence that this is moving in the right direction.

918 caller: A seminar on Private Living? That is a pet peeve of mine. A year ago, I started investigating this online, and came up with three different firms who guarantee taking you offline, updated monthly. Of course, they charge a fee, but you give them your information and they eradicate everything about you that’s out there, such as your address, phone number, relatives, age, any public or private records on you. Also, in our local paper, a law firm advertised the same service for $3,500.

RayRen: Thanks. We will offer some contacts like that at our seminars, too.

Closing Statement We have quite a few things in store for our TNT family. It’s an individual choice, but we’ll make sure our team will have access to the best of the best to do with asset protection, privacy, Roth IRAs, and so on. Everything comes in its own time and place. Right now we are waiting for that green light so that we can move forward. Some will go straight to the bank to get contract rates, some will wait, and others will exchange everything they have right away. Each choice is fine; just make sure you know the Why of every move and decision that you make. WAIT and WHY; those two will be very important for your financial future.

We expect to hear some things today and tomorrow. The best is yet to come, and I will share it with you when the time’s right. We should have an exciting Christmas, either with spending money or with the prospect of money we will be able to spend, even if we carry over into 2018.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~ 12/13/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:54 am

RayRat Call Notes ~Special Edition~  12/13/17 Pt_pap10

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum