Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

SCOTT HAMILTON posted on Dinar Recaps telling NAY SAYERS to GO AWAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: SCOTT HAMILTON posted on Dinar Recaps telling NAY SAYERS to GO AWAY   Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Scott Hamilton

Why are you people in this investment? If you can’t see the potential and you must comment negatively all the time, go away. Most of you on this forum can’t even spell so the intelleclect level is evident. If you have no positive input, then keep it to yourselves. I am more than certain that I speak for others besides myself.

It is very evident that some of these gurus know what they are talking about. Frank 26 and his team have been spot on for the last four or five months. Dr. Clarke obviously is well connected because his predictions were absolutely incredible. I believe I know who he is and if he is not someone very important in the process of this revaluation, then why would anyone that is truly involved in this whole thing tell any lay person any facts or information that he obviously has some knowledge of. Who is he that he could know these things? 

I have occasionally read your forum member comments and honestly you all should heed the old adage that you should be thought of as fools than to open your mouths and remove all doubt. You guys obviously see the glass as half empty rather than half full and have absolutely no faith in anything. Enough is enough. 

Negativity breeds negativity. Be considerate of others which the world today does not. Be different."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT HAMILTON posted on Dinar Recaps telling NAY SAYERS to GO AWAY   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:29 pm

What is clear is that these gurus know nothing. They have been making the same prognostications for years, and have never been correct. They say any day now, in some way, shape or form dozens of times each year, and if they even acknowledge it didn't happen come up with some excuse why it didn't happen. Who knows, maybe someday they'll get it right, miracles do happen, but if they do, it'll only be because they have been constantly calling it for years. Frank has been calling it wrong longer than most, Dr. Clarke, if he is actually some sort of Dr. is a relative newcomer, but incredible is a good choice of words, since his intel has zero credibility, and at it's root, that IS what incredible means. From the Latin incredibilis in = Not credibilis = Credible Check Miriam-Webster if you don't beleive me.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT HAMILTON posted on Dinar Recaps telling NAY SAYERS to GO AWAY   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:57 pm

Scott needs to read this section and then tell me that these gurus know what they're talking about.

http://www.dinardaily.net/f15-5-years-ago-in-dinar-land
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT HAMILTON posted on Dinar Recaps telling NAY SAYERS to GO AWAY   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:14 am

Scott Hamilton , you would be negative too if you got screwed as most of us have by these liars. They been lying for years. Most gurus stated for the dealers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT HAMILTON posted on Dinar Recaps telling NAY SAYERS to GO AWAY   Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:14 pm

"Most of you on this forum can’t even spell so the intelleclect level is evident."
... interesting... is this a new word we're dealing with here... or is your spelling a little off... perhaps you mean "intellect" ?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT HAMILTON posted on Dinar Recaps telling NAY SAYERS to GO AWAY   Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:10 am

@dinarstar wrote:
"Most of you on this forum can’t even spell so the intelleclect level is evident."
... interesting... is this a new word we're dealing with here... or is your spelling a little off... perhaps you mean "intellect" ?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

SCOTT HAMILTON posted on Dinar Recaps telling NAY SAYERS to GO AWAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: