Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had!

5 posters

Go down

Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! Empty ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had!

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:07 am

With TANK's post "Funds on Monday", you will see a picture that he included that looks a bit doctored, but he claims that he heard back from the main trustee?

Steffen Rowe/TANK wrote:
• We did hear back from the main Trustee from US Capital Private Bank saying they would honor all redemptions on the ZIM.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t68892-steffen-rowe-tank-funds-on-monday-s-p-e-a-k-intel-update-12-9-171

And here is the picture he included:

Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! Image2

Notice the "Logo" is a bit offset? And the time? LOL

With a little research, this is nothing but a printed page from a Facebook post to make it seem that "HE" received it:

Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! Screen79

LINK

You'll find more information on that Dinar Daily post above. Here's one of the pictures:

Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! Royalf11

Notice the name Ricky Nathaniel.

Here is some more info on that fraud...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t67322-65-quadrillion-dollars-funds-ready-for-worldwide-humanitarian-projects

https://www.dinardaily.net/t68896-tu-e-capital-alert-heritage-assets-vs-financial-scams-toogoodtobetrue-2017-short-documentary

https://www.dinardaily.net/t68887-tu-e-capital-pubel-bedford-capital-ltd-funds-millions-trillions-thinkbig-thinkwrong

Last edited by RamblerNash on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! Empty Re: ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had!

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:45 am

Yep nothing to see here folks, just another scam artist lurking in the manure ... move along.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! 2805820865  Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! 2805820865  Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! 2805820865  Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! Empty Re: ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had!

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:04 am

"U.S. Capital Private Bank Not on Treasury List" by Pat - 12.10.17

I looked up U.S. Capital Private Bank Trust (Tank referenced) on the Treasury’s list of authorized banking institutions, and banking trusts and they are not listed on either.

https://www.occ.treas.gov/topics/licensing/national-banks-fed-savings-assoc-lists/index-active-bank-lists.html

Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! Image1

Namaste,

Pat

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:43 am

U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION

Litigation Release No. 22702 / May 17, 2013

Securities and Exchange Commission v. Robert Fowler and US Capital Funding II Series Trust 1, Inc. a/k/a US Capital Investments II (HK) Limited, Civil Action No. 1:13-cv-1656 (N.D. Ga.)

SEC Charges Resident in the Atlanta Area and His Firm with Fraud in Connection with Prime Bank Scheme

On May 16, 2013, the Securities and Exchange Commission filed an emergency action in federal court in the federal district in Atlanta, charging Robert Fowler (Fowler), a Duluth, Georgia resident, and his company, US Capital Funding Series II Trust 1 (US Capital), with violations of the federal securities laws for defrauding investors in a "prime bank” investment scheme.

The Commission's complaint alleges that, since at least August 2012, Fowler and US Capital have raised at least $350,000 from investors by falsely promising high profits for investing in standby letters of credit or bank guarantees that would purportedly grant the investors loans, the proceeds of which would be invested for a significant profit. Fowler and US Capital instead misappropriated investor funds for personal and business uses. Fowler was actively soliciting additional investors for his scheme, the complaint alleged.

According to the complaint, Fowler targeted foreign-born small business owners with little or no experience in finance or investing. In exchange for investors' initial "down payment” for a stand-by letter of credit (SBLC) or bank guarantee to be issued by US Capital, Fowler offered to assist in the procurement of commercial loans to companies owned or operated by the investors, and to control the investment of at least a portion of the eventual (fictitious) loan proceeds, sometimes using affiliated "traders” and "trading platforms” in unspecified "instruments,” in order to derive substantial profits. Fowler and US Capital did not use the investor proceeds as represented; rather, shortly after US Capital's bank accounts received investors' funds, Fowler spent the funds at restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, and clothing stores, and also withdrew thousands of dollars through ATM transactions.

In its complaint, the Commission alleges that US Capital's website misrepresented that it has assets "valued in the Trillions,” and had a "triple A” credit rating by Standard and Poor's . The complaint alleges that, in fact, US Capital had minimal assets and that the S&P rating was for an unaffiliated entity with the same name. The Commission's complaint further alleges that, in an effort to entice additional investors, Fowler misrepresented that the Commission had blessed US Capital's offering.

The complaint alleges that defendants violated the antifraud provisions of the federal securities laws, Section 17(a) of the Securities and of 1933, Section 10(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 ("Exchange Act") and Rule 10b-5 thereunder. The complaint also alleges that defendants violated Section 26 of the Exchange Act, which makes it unlawful to represent to any purchaser or seller of a security that the Commission has "passed upon the merits of or given approval to any security or any transaction . . . therein."

Also today, the Honorable Steven C. Jones, United States District Judge for the Northern District of Georgia, granted the Commission's request for emergency relief, issuing an order that temporarily restrained defendants from further securities law violation, froze defendants' assets, prevented the destruction of documents and expedited discovery. The Court also set a hearing date of June 14, 2013 for the Commission's request for a preliminary injunction. The Commission's complaint also seeks permanent injunctions, disgorgement of ill-gotten gains with prejudgment interest, and civil penalties. Those claims will be adjudicated at a later date.

Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! Arrowright_dkblue SEC Complaint

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2013/lr22702.htm

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:28 pm

Tank would be an expert of frauds and scam artists ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! 2805820865  Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! 2805820865  Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! 2805820865  Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:52 am

These folks love to retweet TNTBS videos! LMAO!

If they only would realize that they are only tweeting and retweeting amongst themselves. LOL They only follow each other.

It's the same sort of campaign that TNT Tony ran with #wearethepeople. LOL

Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! Screen80

Sec - ~UPDATED~ Steffen Rowe/Tank Finds A Fraud - You Have Been Had! Screen81

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Doesn't matter- They're STILL all idiots- Real nice at Xmas time, ain't it? They ALL ought to be f'n shot right twixt the eyes-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:47 am

Recap.. 

The currencies are real.
All information about a revaluation is not . 
The remaining Guru's or con men have & will stoop to all levels of deception and disinformation to keep their MLM cash cow alive. 

Falsifying or altering a bank document to solicit, market or sell a "meretricious" currency as an investment vehicle is evidence of a crime and considered intent to defraud. 

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324c 

#DOJ.gov #FBI.gov #SEC.gov #IRS.gov #FTC.gov .. just sayin!

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum