Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17

2 posters

Go down

Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 Empty "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:18 am

Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 Elmer312

Elmerf123456/Brie Tenny:

It’s official. Abadi just announced an ISIS free zone in ALL IRAQ...Huge celebrations planned Sunday!

There will be no announcement of change in currency. It will just happen

Withak100:
Elmer we are hoping/expecting the currency revaluation to be next.. this weekend. What do you think?

Mangelo:
I believe we are waiting for that RV announcement very soon!!!!!

Elmerf123456:
I don’t do timelines. Deposit slip in hand is closure… There are no need for any currency speech. That never happens. There are no coincidences! This is a coordinated event. Just keep your eyes on forex and treasury that will be your announcement

Harambe:
Reuters: Islamic State completely 'evicted' from Iraq, Iraqi PM says

https://reut.rs/2yT2VmF

AP News: Iraq says its war against IS has ended
https://apnews.com/037f4ecce41a4e0fbbd176396f64a5fc

BBC: Iraq declares war with Islamic State is over
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42291985

IamReady:
Please explain connection between liberation and RV, thank you

HK101:
Iamready it’s all about security… Iamready Thd RV has been delayed due to the security issues and instability. This announcement is significant because it shows they are again stable and ready to move forward with economic reforms

Kue911:
This will enable them to become part of the international community once again.

Debritt:
The News coming out of Iraq is awesome…. just hoping they have met UN IMF and World bank criteria and will revalue now.

Wallstreetgirl:
So, what is the trigger here? Is it Basel III or is it the complete liberation of Iraq. we jump back and forth.

RVAlready:
There is no single trigger. IMO…. They needed peace and economic stability.

Pearle:
Basel iii, chapter 7, war over...hmmm sounds international, come on Abadi, flip the switch

They needed stability, they have that, banks are in order, they invited foreign countries, it seems like a matter of time

#BREAKING #Iraq PM @HaiderAlAbadi giving a historic speech announcing the final victory against #ISIS and declaring ALL #Iraqi land and borders completely liberated and under forces control.

Fuze:
GM tnt, the greatest unexpected in public announcement today is: Iraq has been finally "Completely" released from UN chapter VII sanctions! Which in effect "Officially" returns Iraq and it's economic reality back to International Status!

NetGlobal:
So now we watch to see what the CBI does. Will they raise the rate this coming week?

AndyG:
This would be a good time for the RV with our government threatening to shut down. Great cover for the RV. Then they can say hey we just found a lot of money to stay working.

Tishwash:
URGENT Iraq announces its withdrawal from Chapter VII

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Foreign Ministry announced that the Security Council issued a decision to leave Iraq from Chapter VII.

"After the series of diplomatic successes achieved by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry has culminated in the issuance of a resolution of the Security Council to exit Iraq from Chapter VII in the oil-for-food program after the Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ahmad Mahjoub said in a press statement Complete all obligations of the program ".

"In continuation of the efforts of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Iraq to end the files of Iraq in the Security Council inherited from the era of the former regime and issued under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, this ministry worked through our representative in New York, The United Nations and other Member States for the adoption of resolution 2390 (2017), adopted unanimously by the Security Council on 8 December 2017, in which the Security Council concluded that the parties (Iraq and the United Nations) have fully implemented the measures imposed by Chapter VII under resolutions 1958 { 2010} and Resolution 2335 {2016} ".

"The new resolution is an important step in the restoration of Iraq's natural status and international standing, which confirms the end of Iraq's obligations under Chapter VII on the oil-for-food program after it was implemented in full." link

Rrrr:
You will meet many types of people in your life. You will meet delicate flowers, raging oceans, quiet forests, towering mountains, and colorful skies. You will meet thunderstorms, you will meet lightning. They will knock you down, they will leave you breathless. You will meet sunrises, you will meet gardens. They will give you light, they will take you on adventures. Explore them. Get lost with them. They all have something different to teach you.

Fitzgereld:
IN A TWINKLING OF AN EYE THE RV WILL POP…IM READY TO CLOSE THIS CHAPTER AND START A NEW BOOK….AN OPEN BOOK THAT ALL THE NEGATIVE NAYSAYERS WILL BEGIN TO LOOK AT AND CRY LOL…THE TITLE OF MY BOOK WILL BE........I TOLD YOU SO…LOL

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 Empty Re: "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:21 pm

Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 88604c10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 2805820865  Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 2805820865  Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 2805820865  Breaking -  "RV to be Next" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts/News 12/9/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum