Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018

Go down

Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 Empty Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:07 am

Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018

Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 NB-223740-636484895560549658

Sunday, December 10,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, financial adviser to the prime minister announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Sunday that the three elements of the IMF seeks to strengthen the budget of Iraq in 2018, while stressing that most of Iraq 's debt is internal.

Saleh said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the IMF is seeking to the so - called financial consolidation of the three elements of the budget in 2018, which is the reduction of non - essential and expand non - oil revenues and reduce the accumulation of debt expenditure."

Saleh added that "the three elements are difficult to achieve and therefore must be the budget installed levels of revenue and expenditure on these three principles, noting that sometimes take the budget adjustment to improve oil prices in light of the work of Shi mitigation is not true because there is a deficit in the structural budget because of the dominance of oil resources And debt on all expenses and therefore if additional revenue in the budget goes to repay debts as a burden and gives space for future borrowing for issues to put better.

Saleh pointed out that "borrowing has become a circumstance of terrorism and its purpose in defeating a supporter, but we need borrowing for development purposes and therefore should provide space in the so-called financial space, which is borrowing according to the international financial ratios, which do not exceed 60% of gross domestic product, The debt should be extinguished as much as possible and at the same time a qualitative borrowing is made for specific projects that promote employment and compensation of value added and raise rates of growth rates in GDP.

He stressed that "Iraq's debts are mostly internal to the banks of the government and the Ministry of Finance , revealing the existence of a future mechanism to be implemented in the case of repayment to go to the fund to be returned to the market and the private sector and become a recovery and imports become development.

The presidency of the parliament on 3 December last, decided to refer the draft bill of the budget of 2018, to the Finance Committee, after its arrival from the Iraqi government.

LINK

Advisor Abadi: three elements sought by the IMF to strengthen the budget of Iraq 2018 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum