Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology"

Go down

Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" Empty Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology"

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:44 am

Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology"

To ignore the sacrifices of the Peshmerga in the war on terror ...

10/12/2017 - 14:28 News / Kurdistan

Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" C69d6a7ce6209c6463aa1d54fcda1be8_L

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Kurdish blocs in Iraq's parliament said on Sunday they were "shocked" by the behavior of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in his speech to celebrate victory over a preacher who publicly ignored the sacrifices of the Peshmerga forces in the war on terrorism. He mentioned all aspects of the Iraqi security system, Part of the Iraqi defense system.

The five Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament called on the Kurdistan Democratic Party, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Change, the Islamic Union and the Islamic Group of the Bloc to apologize and correct his speech. "Today we denounce this position (ignoring the mention of Peshmerga forces), which requires a correction and an apology. The position of Mr. Prime Minister in the budget and gross injustice and injustice is not only Peshmerga, but all the citizens of the region.

And considered the Kurdish parliamentary blocs, this position Abadi, "a public disregard for the sacrifices of tens of thousands of martyrs and wounded and prisoners and victims of the Peshmerga, who drew with their blood glittering pages of glory and honor as they fight terrorism and its fall and fortify its castles and fortresses and offer a waterfall of blood and carcasses in order to defend all Iraqis and fill the void Which left the withdrawal of the army sectors in the first shock of their black march (armed supporters) on the cities of Iraq. "

Kurdish blocs expressed their hope that this position of Abadi, separately and not included in the framework of "the policy of targeting the federal experience and the real partnership between the components of Iraq, it is not consistent with the new Iraq and the Constitution, which voted for him, which distinguishes between the components of the Iraqi people."

The Kurdish blocs concluded their statement by saying: "We hope to turn the page of the past and to overcome the past and build confidence through positive attitudes that reflect the spirit of partnership and equality and the state of citizenship and justice."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/kurdistan/398812

Kurdish blocs "shocked" from Saturday's speech to the slaves and demanding "apology" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum