Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Dinar Daily is once again OPEN to GUEST POSTINGS.
No membership required to paritcipate.
Please feel free to create a discussion or post in any previous threads
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat Call Notes 12/8/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat Call Notes 12/8/17   Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:00 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 8-December-2017 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=103734129

[sound of clock ticking] RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! It’s Fantabulous Friday, December 8, 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here, working the controls. We won’t be here for long; lots going on.

This should be an exciting weekend. Let’ start with the last update, which went out yesterday: Iraqi TV was broadcasting late Wednesday evening: Welcome to all American companies coming to Iraq. The IMF was reportedly stating that the Kurds will receive more than the 12% previously discussed in the upcoming budget. [As if we didn’t already know that…] The Kurds have reportedly relinquished possession of all of the border areas that were in dispute.

Dinar rates are being reported from various bank sources ranging from $3.50 – $3.80 plus/minus awaiting final release authorization. Time will tell MORE and eventually tell it ALL. Additional info is coming in as we speak; let me see if it can be shared on this call. It’s confirmation of something I already had. The CBI is talking about the ‘international alliance’ and that all bank trainings are complete.

Iraqi television says that the celebrations are starting up, with the first speeches to be at 2am EST for us. Also, the Iraqi television says “economic reforms coming within 24 hours.” The US banks are at an all-time high in terms of excitement; more than one source says that currency rates are blacked out because they expect a change.

Tomorrow should be the day for us to determine what is going on, when, and who is going to go it. Our focus is on December 9 for the big speeches/announcements, with celebrations for the next few days.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Wouldn’t they announce the rate change of the dinar before the announcement or during the announcement so that the people of Iraq could know that their economy has changed? I would think if they did it after the announcement, or promised AGAIN to do it, the people might not truly believe it.?

A: I think that enough has changed in Iraq that this should be our time. The military and the government both seem to anticipate major changes but until it actually happens, we wait.

Q1: Tony used to say he was informed Iraq would have a period of time where they would enjoy the new rate before the rest of the world. Is this the way you believe it to happen?

A: We won’t know until it happens.

Q2: Have your contacts there in Iraq shared if the locals are chattering even more than last time you spoke to them about this (more canaries)?

A: Haven’t heard anything that I haven’t already shared.

Q3: Any news from merchants being educated on lower denominations??

A: Nothing new on that.

Q: I live in North central Arkansas, in a very small town around 10k. I am not near a big city; most are three hours away. I do not know where to go (what city) to do my transaction. I’d like to do the contract rate, but would have to have heads up to go since we live so far. Any suggestions?

A: Did you do your homework asking if your local banks handle foreign currencies? That will tell you the best or most local bank to use for your exchange. I would think that it would be worth a three-hour drive to exchange for millions, and in any case, probably better to go outside your town where nobody knows your business.

Q: When I review XE currency site, should the number be going down or up. Was sitting around 1165 but the past week been averaging 1194. Is the number better for us if it goes higher or lower. Please explain?

A: I don’t hang out at the site, so I don’t know. What you want to focus on is the converted rate, that will tell you what the rate is per dollar – that is, now many dollars per dinar. It will be a BIG change after the RV.

Q: Ray, please help me with my Logic for deciding to exchange before or after Jan. 1:?

A: You’re written a short story here, not a short question; you have to work that out for yourself.

Q: Do you feel the first, second, & third mouse, scenario will also pertain to the zimbabwe currency?

A: I don’t know at this time, but when I do know, I’ll find a way to tell you.

Questions from live callers

865/404: You answered my question, so I won’t take up your time.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

423 caller: Are you aware if anyone is coming in from other countries to celebrate this weekend (in Iraq)?

RayRen: Sure, hundreds of people are coming from elsewhere!

310 caller: I have a hypothetical question on the contract rates. If they do come out and assuming there is a minimum, would there be any problem in bundling my own dinar together with a couple of friends and then allocating their currency to them? The issues I could see would be taxes and the NDA.

RayRen: You are right on the button. If it’s taxed, you could pay the tax yourself and give them the share of the rest. The NDA might pose a bigger problem. If you band together and you are acting as their exchanger, you shouldn’t need a gifting letter because you’re just handing out their share.

Caller: Is trump sending anyone to the festivities in Baghdad?

RayRen: I haven’t heard anything about that. We just want them to stay on point.

805 caller: Can you talk about community foundations? They can be very important. There are many throughout the US; they can take care of the administration services, accept funds, and redistribute those funds as desired.

RayRen: That’s not as good as the foundation structure I teach about, so I don’t talk about community foundations, although you can find out information to compare them. I prefer to teach about tools that have no limitations, rather than those that do have limitations.

832 caller: Where will you be this evening in Atlanta? I didn’t receive your text.

RayRen: You didn’t email me? I thought I texted you with my email address.

Caller: You said you would send me a text. [more of the same]

UT caller: We’ve talked about doing your exchange in another town or state, but with contract rates, you have to go really fast. If you have to fly, do you just put it in your briefcase or what?

RayRen: Even with contract rates, I’d go to another town. No one seems to have had any problems traveling with currency; it’s just papers, like traveling with money. Unless you have boxes full, it’s not going to be a problem. Those with wheelbarrows full, they will use private flights anyway.

678 caller: I hope it works out for your meeting tonight because we have snow here in Atlanta… and as you know, we don’t really know how to deal with snow. Then tonight it will turn to ice!

RayRen: Well, some folks may opt to stay home.

Caller: Because I was born on Xmas day, I finally wrote a children’s Christmas story, and it is being published. I hope this Christmas will be even more fabulous for us all.

Closing Statement It’s Fantabulous Friday, and things are supposed to happen with Victory Week underway in Iraq, starting with announcements at 10am Iraqi time, which is 2am EST in the US.

Anything dynamic that we need to share we will send out. If we need a TNT call on Saturday, we will do that also.

Two important dates (to me) are December 9 and 10, at least regarding information. That will tell us what kind of week to look forward to us.

If everything holds true, this will be an exciting Christmas in a new way for all of us. We’ll see what happens on Saturday and Sunday, and until then…

RayRat played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 12/8/17   Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:51 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

RayRat Call Notes 12/8/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-