Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rowe/Tank - "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update 12/7/17

2 posters

Go down

IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank - "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update 12/7/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:41 am

IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 PastedGraphic

S.P.E.A.K. INTEL
1:45 PM EST
12/7/2017

• The RV was supposed to be released to the Sovereign People of Earth on Monday 12/4/2017
  • The Cabal targeted areas in Ventura to start chaos via wildfires
  • They are currently being or have already been neutralized
  • Furthermore, the ALLIANCE is furious and they have begun the clean up on isle 7 getting rid of any and all individuals who have acted to impede the release of the RV
  • We're hearing it's TODAY again...Today
  • We know people who have been given the 800#s and have been told when it should be finished by
  • The date given would require them to launch TODAY for them to finish by then
  • Liberation hasn't even started until the redemption process has reached our level and the communication is open and transparent with us
  • When Abadi was at the United Nations back in September he would not speak to the change of value in the Iraqi Dinar until the entire process had reached the people
  • He is scheduled to speak on Sunday and introduce the new rate of $8.61
  • If they were ready Monday, then we go today-the best way to NEUTRALIZE the Cabal threat is to Hydrate the people
  • The Cabal is only able to act as the scourge of planet Earth because they have the resources to get away with murder and we don't. Once the playing field is equalized they lose their power and control
  • We have confirmed exchanges at HSBC in London
  • For those of you in London who don't believe that because you've called the bank or your wealth manager and they have no clue about it, that SHOULD make you mad. How is it and who is it that was deemed worthy to go in and exchange before you? All I ca say is that it DEFINITELY happened
  • Here in New York City we have called every source we can to try and facilitate an exchange. The typical line is that they do not exchange Zimbabwe currency. However, they have also repeatedly told us that our local branch could facilitate that exchange for us
  • Well I have a news flash on that one, that you can research: The US Capital Private Bank owns 61% OF HSBC Holdings. I know for a fact that US Capital Private Bank is authorized to exchange the ZIM. In fact, I submitted my information about the ZIM I hold to them some time ago, and they gave me an ID, and Password and told me they'd immediately fund my account after I submitted the appropriate information. However, probably due to some Cabal interference I wasn't able to access my account because my password was changed and my emails to them were being blocked. So i wasn't able to access the $500+million dollars they guaranteed me to fund our Humanitarian Projects for KRE8CHANGE! 
  • So HSBC I have proof that the majority share holders of your bank are exchanging and value the asset we hold. So how much longer will you hold out on allowing the people access to exchange?
  • To the ALLIANCE we appreciate the work you're doing. However, since I first posted the article the Deadliest Weapon, 86,400 people have died from starvation alone. Is there any threat that has been posed that would have a higher death tole than NONPERFORMANCE? We know you're doing all you can, and we've got you're back on this side in the best way can support you. 
  • S.P.E.A.K. ACTIVITY STILL CONTINUES AS OUR NUMBERS GROW. WE ARE CAREFULLY UTILIZING ALL OF OUR RESOURCES TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AT THE EXACT RIGHT TIME TO NEGOTIATE OUR FREEDOM. WE HAVE BEEN APPROACHED BY TWO SEPARATE MEDIA OUTLETS THAT ARE WILLING TO HELP PUT SOME MUSCLE BEHIND OUR VOICE. 
  • If you are still sitting on your couch waiting for someone to rescue you from this, then you should get up and participate in your own fight for freedom. You don't have to call banks, write emails, or write articles to help. You can participate in any number of ways. But if you really want to build a new world on the other side, these are the people you will building it for. So that mission starts here and now. We need to stand together as a community for the entire human race. If you are awake to the horrors of the world while those you know continue to sleep unaware, then YOU are complicit in their bondage.
  • JOIN THE MOVEMENT HERE. WE FILL UP NEW ROOMS DAILY AND WE HAVE A WEBSITE WAITING IN THE WINGS READY TO LAUNCH IF WE NEED TO.
  • INSTRUCTIONS GO OUT FOR THE NEXT ASSIGNMENT AT 7PM TONIGHT
  • S.P.E.A.K. PROJECT 3
  • This is an energy movement. It's not about WHAT we do, it's that we will sit by and accept that we have to be patient and wait any longer. We have waited. We are moving forward NOW

TANK ALL IN
#IAMYOU

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank - "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update 12/7/17

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:58 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 2805820865  IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 2805820865  IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 2805820865  IAMYOU - Steffen Rowe/Tank -      "Today" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update   12/7/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum