Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat Bashes Dinar Gurus! 12/7/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat Bashes Dinar Gurus! 12/7/17   Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:52 pm

December 7, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

Special Edition – Restored Republic Via GCR Nonsense

This edition is so rightfully dedicated to bash all the idiotic so called intel “gurus” out there in dinarland. I need to cover today specifically this ridiculous ongoing conference call stuff entitled “Restored Republic via a GCR”.

It is the Christmas season so I want to say we have some Christmas bells in our midst and so let’s call them all Ding-A-lings.

Here is a link to some Christmas music to listen to today specifically for the this occasion of bashing these idiots while you read this newsletter today.
Hope you enjoy it!

So one day, all of sudden these ding-a-lings decided to start a call. They thought it would be a good idea since they can connect this RV from Iraq, then connect it to this phony GCR (global currency reset) rumor and then go steps further even to now to this phony restored republic stuff, resurrected from the 80’s nonsense. Nice way to piggyback off the Iraqi Pre- RV, use an attentive audience and make some money $$$$$$. Get the clickity clicks…from your dumbed-down audience.

Folks – Of course I am not poking fun at you as a serious investor or someone who just owns some of the Iraqi dinar currency, then wants to know what is happening in this RV saga. I know we are all inquisitive and want to know. We have all been waiting so long for this RV. Instead I am bashing and poking fun at these stupendously, stupid people who think they can come into our minds and convince us of such garbage is real from their forums, intel calls and Youtube presentations. They are making a ton of money off of us. So today let us open our minds, take a step back and really look at who these people are and what they are doing to us.

I even heard them say this “restored republic” is now about “saving the world”. Really? Saving the world? I know that any holdup in the RV of the Iraqi dinar, or of any country for that matter, is a direct result of the happenings, both political and economic in that country and the hard work of hundreds of honest leaders and not some world-wide group of conspiracy busters individuals that are going to “save” the world.

I thought this “restoring of the new republic” notion was all about restoring America? How does it all of a sudden then turn into becoming restoring the world? Restoring the world to the new republic?

I thought this idea of restoring the new republic was the United States government to be restored under the original constitution since these corrupt politicians seem to want to resort their own rules of governing?

So how does it become restoring the entire world and saving civilization?

Oh – but they have the “White Nights” and the Galactic forces (good grey aliens and ETS) on their side…lol…lol….

Folks they are simply taking information from creditable researchers and journalists, such as Lynda Moulton Howe on the ETs and UFOs, and using their information and making it their own to justify once again their rhetoric with some TRUTH to it. Again a grain of truth made into a mountain of intel.

Let’s go one step further. The how does this restoring the new republic suddenly now come into the effort of the GCR?

I will tell you how. This notion is solely from the pea brains of these idiots who try to take responsibility for everything from everyday news we see going on around us. Whenever there is an important event related to TRUTH and PROGRESS they get right on top of it and say it is from their team working on it. Really?

So please tell us all what this team is? Who is on it? They never tell us and skate around any answer when asked.

I know there are gullible people out there who actually believe this crap and I hope this newsletter today helps you understand how these charlatans are working with their forums and conference calls to convince you and scam you.

"There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase closely associated with P. T. Barnum, an American showman of the mid-19th century. Although there was never proof that he really said it we can see that through his circus exhibits you would have to be a sucker to believe the phony and fake stuff he displayed. I personally have seen some of his exhibits growing up and out of fascination. I can attest that my entrance fee could have been better spent on better things.

So, I felt I needed to dedicate an entire newsletter to this nonsense since the damage is wide spread and this nonsense needs to be exposed. Many innocent people are actually falling for this bullshit and anticipating the RV any day / any day now. But but deception is more than this.

My recommendation is this – if you have any self-decency and self-esteem you would simply ignore these people and maybe they will simply dry up and blow away. Their calls are meaningless and bring nothing to the table for HONEST, TRUTHFUL or FACTUAL information that will help you in any way though this RV saga.

In one of my recent newsletters I covered this guy Tank and Jared Rand and his rambling bullshit story of lies. Again all of this stuff is covered with half truths as they take out some truth from events that already happened, then take responsibility for making them happen and then try to convince you that someone or some group is working in the background to make your country better and solve all the corruption problems and make this a better world. We are all going to hold hands and sing kumbaya afterwards … lol… lol….

Meanwhile you, the citizen, sit back and do nothing believing someone is working on these issues on your behalf. Simply NOT TRUE.

YOU are the only one that is going to make a difference. There is no “secret” group working behind the scenes to clean up this mess the USA government has made.

So what can you do as an individual person? You are only one person out of 365+ million.

So first you have to understand what is the real underlying reason for these calls by Tank and Jared Rand?

Are they to pacify you into doing nothing and not getting involved in your government? Does he once say on any of his presentations for YOU TO GET INVOLVED and for YOU to make a difference?

Does he ever explain how you can help? After all it is YOUR country you want to take back…right?

So how many times must this guy Jared Rand tell us that the launching of his initiatives are in a 24 hour window. Just all their bullshit NOTHING ever happens. Just a bunch of rhetoric and babbling talk. Oh – but it’s held up again…..lol..lol… he tells you. He tells you the dragons changed their mind. There are more documents to sign and items to put in place….they are going to trigger the RV next week not this week….lol…lol…

So today I bring you their December 4th news taken directly from their conference call and I want everyone to see just how REDICULOUS, painstakingly STUPID and MEANINGLESS their news is. It is actually no news from them at all. In fact all they are doing is taking some else’s news and spreading it around. Yes- more spreading of rumors. Does anyone even know the TRUTH anymore?

So why does anyone choose to listen to this crap anyhow?

So here are notes presented from their call on Dec 4th. I have included my comments below in brackets following their statements (Mnt Goat - ).

A. Dec. 4 2017 8:13 pm EST GCR Intel Update, Tank: "We're Almost there" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Tank - 12.4.17

(Mnt Goat – so on every call we are “almost there” do you see how they prolong their lies over and over again… always give a another phoy reason why it is held up)

1. The 800# is once again out. Somewhere we're hearing that someone has it and it will be released shortly. No one I know has it.

(Mnt Goat – See my Dec 4th newsletter and I included news about these so called 800#s and their validity. I already debunked them. So we now know this is all a blatant, down right, LIE! )

2. Tomorrow Dec. 5 President Trump is supposed to announce the end of Admiralty Law and the Transition over to Martial Law. He actually signed the executive order for said action a month ago.

(Mnt Goat - Really! Nothing on the news media for something supposedly as important as this news? How many times must we hear this nonsense? Again they are taking a bit of history and twisting it to serve their purpose. There is no substance to this statement. But to those not knowing any better it sounds important. This is what they want to do – sound important…lol…lol…)

3. We don't have to wait for any announcement, it's all happening NOW.

(Mnt Goat - Oh really? – I am supposed to get all excited because some idiot is telling me it’s all happening now. What is happening now? The fact that president Trump is trying to clean up corruption, pass a fair tax bills and reform Obama care healthcare? Is this what you are talking about? Oh – No of course it’s not reality, instead its some imaginary new republic to be restored. But under who’s guidelines? )

4. HSBC again is setting appointments reportedly in New York and in London to conduct ZIM exchanges-that's accurate as of today Dec. 4.

(Mnt Goat – So again please refer to my Special Edition of Mnt Goat newsletter on this phony ZIM exchange. HSBC is setting appointments …. really? Funny I just called my HSBC director and they are ABSOLUTELY not handling any of the older ZIM notes, not now or EVER. No selling or buying. They told me if I had any to just throw them away. Go figure?)

5. All Zim groups were setting Table Top Meeings and promising to pay out.

(Mnt Goat – beats me how someone could outright lie like this to all you fine people? )

6. Global Liquidity has been released to pay down line to us.

(Mnt Goat - again just more rhetoric and bullshit talk using words that sound important but in reality this statement is totally meaningless. Get it! )

7. We're hearing that the 800#s will be out tonight Dec. 4 to set appointments for tomorrow Dec. 5.

(Mnt Goat – okay so today is Dec 6th are you at the bank yet? No- of course not and you will not be at the bank EVER for exchanging the ZIM. Get it? )

8. The 9:00 pm EST tonight Dec. 4 RTC Call should have an update.

B. Dec. 4 2017 8:36 pm EST GCR Intel Alert: Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for December 4, 2017

1. The Quantum Computer Simulations have now ensured the occurrence of GESARA and the GCR/RV in this current timeline.

(Mnt Goat – WOW! this one really gets me and made my hubby laugh too.. We were rolling on the floor laughing over this one – Quantum Computer Simulations,,,,,,oh – sounds so important and technical….just a bunch of more bullshit statements made to sound important and nothing more. Totally meaningless! )

2. The Quantum Computer is actively calculating all possible false flag attacks for the White Hats to intercept. No false flag attacks have slipped through as of recently.

(Mnt Goat – More of the same …bullshit! )

3. White Hats continue to clean up remaining Cabal malice in the U.S. and Middle East.

(Mnt Goat -Really? Where are the specifics? No specifics and FACTS because there are none. All this group does is to keep throwing out these meaningless statements. )

4. The mass indictment process is set to begin this week.

5. There is a remaining D.U.M.B. in Langley which will be taken care of shortly.

(Mnt Goat - I wish someone would take care of their remaining D.U.N.G. … lol … lol … )

6. The RV is ready to be released at a moments notice once given the order by the Elders.

(Mnt Goat – Given the orders from the Elders? Oh – so all the efforts that the prime minster Abadi, Finance Ministry, Parliament, the CBI and the IMF don’t matter on the building of their economy and the timing of the RV? I guess the stand-by agreements with the IMF are meaningless too? All the articles and news we read don’t matter? We just need some “elders” to pull the trigger? Really? Can I meet these “elders”. NO – of course not because they only exist in their little, tiny brainless minds. Not real, get it? Oh- maybe this is the “dragon family” again from China….lol…lol…Oh – or maybe madam WOOOOOO? Wo who? Cho Cho? See just how ridiculous this all is?)

7. The 800#'s remain pending for distribution.

(Mnt Goat – So here we go again repeating over and over again about the 800#s like saying this over and over makes it real. Of course many will read this list and get brainwashed over this nonsense. It is a technique used. It is intentional. So this alone tells me they are full of shit.)

8. Iraqi Victory Day begins on the 7th and ends on the 11th.

(Mnt Goat – Oh finally they mix a hint of real TRUTH in with all the bullshit. AS if this makes all the other crap real?)

9. Pearl Harbor Day is also on the 7th.

(Mnt Goat – So what? Oh - so now they want to connect the event in pearl harbor to the mass celebrations for the liberation of Iraq from ISIS? They are hinting this is all a conspiracy too, as the US knew about Pearl Harbor and let it happen to get the war going to fight the Japaneese and Nazis. Really? Note how they never explain it in any details and just throw out these statements, then let you decide. This is not journalism. This is pure propaganda for the ignorant masses.)

C. Dec. 4 2017 4:22 pm EST TNT Call RayRen98: TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen98 Notes by Adept1 12-4-17

(Mnt Goat – yes go ahead and copy some else’s notes since you don’t have enough of your own bullshit to tell. Ok so now they have to use TNT to back up their bullshit. Like TNT is actually an authority on the RV process. Did it ever occur to you they use TNT to spread their rumors? One charlatan feeds off the other, like flies on a pile of shit. I don’t need to go into the TNT intel as you all should know just how I feel about this guy Tony and Rayren and all the idiot members over there on their site who keep donating for all their 3 X a week bullshit. I am glad they threw all us FREE THINKERS off their site. Yes- Ray you have to come up with something to tell the listeners, the Friday call is coming soon …lol…lol….make it nice and juicy too so they will all feel a necessity to donate. “You tell the lies and they will decide”. Keep the bullshit alive!

These guys are like leaches. They feed off of each other.)

1. Iraq's Victory Week has been announced as Dec. 7 to 11, with special announcements on the 9th about the liberation of the country and defeat of Da’esh (ISIS).

2. Banking folks were saying to look for something to happen, possibly this week.

3. The banks are saying that the salaries would be paid this week (in Iraq) with the amounts changed from 30 million dinar to five million dinar ($6 Dinar rate?).

(Mnt Goat – Again more bullshit, When asked about this on his call he could not reference FACTS because this was in fact a statement totally taken out of context from an article and molded for their intel.

4. The Dong rate on Bank screens has been 47 cents to 50 cents.

(Mnt Goat – This is the only thread of truth. Note there will not be anything over this rate as Vietnam’s economy can not run on anything higher.)

I REST MY CASE!

Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the notes. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations.

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Back to top Go down
View user profile
7star

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat Bashes Dinar Gurus! 12/7/17   Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:40 pm

I'll take $0.50/ for the Dong IF I can find the last piece of cheese :yes:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realist Has Left the Room

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat Bashes Dinar Gurus! 12/7/17   Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:58 pm

Hmm, Big Surprise ! I could be wrong, but I sure did not see any of this post on Dinar Recaps !!!!!

They always have Mtn Goat on their site. I suppose all the bashing of their favorite liars and cons caused a management decision to protect their "Clicks" !

Just another example of the Recaps accessory to fraud online model !!!

omg :yes: :nono: :yes: :nono:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat Bashes Dinar Gurus! 12/7/17   Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:39 pm

Gee, looks like my replies to the Goat's posts not all that long ago. Matter of fact, if I remember right she was at one point going to cash in and bid us all Auf Wiedersehen or maybe that was WITK, I get all those liars confused.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat Bashes Dinar Gurus! 12/7/17   Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:21 pm

Realist wrote:
Hmm, Big Surprise ! I could be wrong, but I sure did not see any of this post on Dinar Recaps !!!!!

They always have Mtn Goat on their site. I suppose all the bashing of their favorite liars and cons caused a management decision to protect their "Clicks" !

The truth is, Mnt Goat and/or George told Dinar Recaps NOT to post them many months ago.  Unlike some websites, we ALWAYS honor those requests.

You know what they say when YOU make a assumption.

The Dinar Recaps Team

www.DinarRecaps.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat Bashes Dinar Gurus! 12/7/17   Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:10 pm

Well here's a fact, Recaps has been floating the RV lie for 5 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realist Has Left the Room

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat Bashes Dinar Gurus! 12/7/17   Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:03 pm

LMAO, Yes I am aware what they say "When you make an ASSUMPTION !

Funny, over the years I have made several comments to posts published on your Recaps site. Not one ever has been published, not even with compelling proof as to your posters and the fraud being perpetrated upon innocent people who do not know better.

Shortly, you will see what you have done with intent, will be knocking at your respective doors.

Have nice day boys, sometimes we all must live and learn. There is plenty on this site alone to back everything up !

Oh, in the words of your posters "IMO" !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat Bashes Dinar Gurus! 12/7/17   Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:34 pm

@Dinar Recaps wrote:
Realist wrote:

The truth is, Mnt Goat and/or George told Dinar Recaps NOT to post them many months ago.  Unlike some websites, we ALWAYS honor those requests.

You know what they say when YOU make a assumption.

The Dinar Recaps Team

Weren't you getting the emails to post from GeorgeH?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Mountain Goat Bashes Dinar Gurus! 12/7/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: