Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rowe/Tank - "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message 12/4/17

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank - "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message 12/4/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:23 am

Steffen Rowe/Tank -  "Press Towards the Mark" - GCR/RV Message   12/4/17 PastedGraphic

PRESS TOWARDS THE MARK

What you're feeling right now is the anxiety leading up to the resolution. You're connected to the overwhelming urge to take action and bursting at the seams to express yourself. That's the right energy to be in right now to support the transition. The Apostle Paul said, "Press towards the mark of the high calling." That's what we're doing. We hear and feel something higher that we are meant to do. And so we press.

Go with it. I know it's uncomfortable. We've let go of so many illusions that have held us hostage, and accepted so many impossible truths. We've been damaged and kept moving. We've lost so much that it doesn't even matter anymore. We've learned so much we can hardly discern what's real and any former version of ourselves has been left far behind us.

Right now, we are driven by purpose. We have a vision of what's on the other side of this transition and we're holding it. We are uniting the creators of Earth and willing in a new reality. We belong there and everything in us is screaming, "I'M READY. I'M READY! I'M READY!!"

Go with it.

I know we've had to hide in our private places to find peace throughout this process. I know we've avoided big highs and big lows after crashing so hard with disappointment. But we are rising and we can push through this right now together.

We have created this world and we have agreed that it would be what it is. We can agree now together that we want to change it into something more. We are creating a world in line with who WE want to be, who we truly are and who we were always meant to be.

That is the place where we are united. We are uncomfortably looking for resolution, anxiously and carefully pressing the bounds of where we're at. Add to that energy and hold it. Hold it, because if we do that we will ALL break though.

TANK OUT
#IAMYOU

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum