Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"No More Time" - Intel Update from Steffen Rowe/Tank 11/29/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "No More Time" - Intel Update from Steffen Rowe/Tank 11/29/17   Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:22 am

INTEL UPDATES

• All Banks allegedly ran some kid me ACH test to ensure they were Basel III compliant. Most banks were fine, but some fell short and were told to be ready by Friday morning. (This is nonsense-all this time prepping and they weren't Basel III compliant the day it was supposed to go through? Seriously??-DISINFORMATION

• "Primaries" have been paid-(I think that's the CORE)

• Secondaries Funded and released soon ( pretty sure that means the SKRs and other funds that pay out to groups can see their funds finally and they're releasing them to be liquid. Should be tonight but they soon because the Banks usually have some issue created to stall)

• When the secondaries are released, some kind of notice will come out of "Transit" and notify people. Not sure how that manifests yet.

• More reports trying to push us back to Friday but again probably misdirection

• Banks will start calling in clients they know (PRIVATE CLIENTS IM TOLD) when everything else is released. That's for clients they know with currency, most of us will get notified in different ways

• Wells Fargo allegedly giving their typical resistance trying to get a bigger role in the process. (I really don't think this is true. Lots of bad guys have been arrested or disappeared from Wells Fargo, it just doesn't seem like they would still resist after all that. I'M ROOTING FOR YOU WELLS FARGO, DON'T LET ME DOWN!)

• THERE IS NO MORE TIME FOR NEGOTIATIONS-ACCEPT THE DEAL YOU HAVE

• That's for all banks. That's the impression I get from the Military who, like us are on the verge of cracking from hundreds of nights of being on high alert, and taking out bad guys, and having their freedom held back from their freedom as well. The Soldiers running this are highly intelligent, highly trained, and highly pissed off that they keep getting lied to-NOT THE KIND OF GUYS YOU WANT MAD AT YOU

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"No More Time" - Intel Update from Steffen Rowe/Tank 11/29/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: