Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance 11/28/17

2 posters

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance 11/28/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:58 am

SHINE

There is a collective consciousness and in that is an agreement between all of us. This agreement affects our perception and ultimately becomes our reality. To wait for someone to free us would require something outside of ourselves to suddenly be inspired to disrupt the collective perception to impose a new reality.

But, to recognize that the only way for me to be free is for me to be me automatically frees my energetic signature which naturally expands beyond the shell of my physical body and touches everyone and everything that is within view of that light.

As my light shines, my being impacts the light of others and they begin to shine too. My freedom has now gone beyond any of the previous limitations which I had for it or for myself.

With that freedom I recognize the impact of my power and I own the message of that light. I am not just responsible for me but for everyone that shines with me.

So the light of the human spirit shines in me and in you and increases as we remove the blocks we hold attached to worry, fear, and doubt. These are nothing more imposing to the light than a set of blinds in your house trying to go to war with the sun. But as long as the blinds are drawn, and we remain in our box, we have the misperceptions that we are in a darkness imposed on us by a powerful source that we cannot overcome.

In fact, it's as easy as opening the blinds to reveal a light so powerful that it is already inspiring and maintaining the life on the entire planet.

And like a community where we all live together the light is shining brightly but we're just waking up to realize it's always been shining on us and in us and all around us.

So when you wake up to the sun and realize that others have been waiting for this very moment, then you are responsible to let them know the light is shining. And they in turn are responsible for you and each one for one another.

That light destroys the illusion of the prison that holds us. That light is the key that opens all the gates of the prison. And no one can else release us if we refuse to open our eyes and keep the blinds drawn.

As the community hears the birds singing and the kids playing outside the window, they'll naturally open their eyes and want it be part of it. And the reality is that we're not just benefactors of the light but a source of the light.

And light only has one job and that is to shine.

#IAMYOU

JUST HOLD ON

You may have seen it in a movie where the hero has one foot on the edge of a cliff that's rapidly falling apart, and one hand loosely gripping on the bottom rung of a ladder dropped from a helicopter. Just as the last piece of the cliff drops the hero secures their grip and flies away hanging on for dear life. From that moment on you know the hero has won the day as long as he holds on.

That's the exact moment you're in right now. George Sorros is not a threat to anyone. He is a corpse despite a public image that indicates the contrary. There is no simulation that can run through any device that creates a bigger threat to human kind than nonperformance. At this point the Cabal is just trying to use an old brand name for fear to stir us up and lower the collective vibration. It's a reactionary response to something that is all too familiar to us. It's like the wheel of a wagon trying to blaze a new path. As long as the wheel doesn't fall back into the same rut that it had previously paved it will be able to move freely. Stay focused on the path that you are on, and do not allow the fear of being the first one on that path to force you back into a familiar rut. You already know where that path leads.

Today you have one job. Hold on to that ladder. Hold the frequency and reality that you are free and performance has already happened. It's not enough to reach the frequency, you have to hold it. In this story you're the hero. You made it all this way, you have escaped disaster, and managed to grasp on to the ladder hanging from the helicopter. Just hold on and the pilot will get you to safe ground.

TANK OUT

Dear Alliance,

Please tell the couriers to call me when they get to the house so they don't wake the kids by knocking. Thank you for coming through. We forgive you.

Sincerely,

TANK
Team Leader
Humanity Inc.

P.S.
The key is not reach the frequency but to hold it. And we have it tightly in our grip.

Fineus Bog

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance  11/28/17 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank X 3 - Shine, Just Hold On & Dear Alliance 11/28/17

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:11 am

I'm thinking someone's ass is sucking 'BOG' water-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum