Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

AdminBill Update - RV Before Christmas? 11/28/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: AdminBill Update - RV Before Christmas? 11/28/17   Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:59 am

BE POSITIVE, HOPEFUL AND READY. AND, IN MY OPINION, BE ALL THREE BEFORE CHRISMAS.

ALTHOUGH NO DATES OR RATES WILL BE KNOWN BEFORE THE RELEASE YOU ARE IN A GOOD PLACE.

TED1016 Sorry ADMIN I'm not buying that. If we have to wait until Christmas for the RV then it is my opinion that they will make us wait until the new year with words like, "It is logical to wait for the new year. Just like they did last year..

Call me a romantic, but I still believe we will see it before the end of this month.....But what do I know anyway? i'm just anothe nobody....0)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Update - RV Before Christmas? 11/28/17   Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:28 am

Yep, more bogus crap from nobody that knows-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Update - RV Before Christmas? 11/28/17   Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:39 pm

correct no one know the time/date the cbi isn't going to tell anyone nothing then they will change the rate  but it is in their hand NOT THE IMO,WTO ECT...... regardless what any one tell you. If they change the rate no one can tell you what the CBI will set it at any one that tell they know what the rate is or when they are going to reinstate the currency  going to be, include the one's on here are FULL OF SHIT believe me i have all the BS from the GURU'S

i will show you what i mean some has said that it wasn't going to reinstate/RV they can say that because they don't know just like they know what and when,,,, really!!! when people try to tell this BS i let it go in one ear and out the other WHY Simple they dont know

ONLY THE CBI KNOW THIS AND THEY AREN'T TELL ANYONE GET IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Update - RV Before Christmas? 11/28/17   Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Don't hold your breath waiting ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Update - RV Before Christmas? 11/28/17   Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:56 am

@Kevind53 wrote:
no one know what the CBI will do not even you not even me that is in the hand's of the CBI that Iraq law anybody say's they know IS FOS the CBI has told no one nothing
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Update - RV Before Christmas? 11/28/17   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:06 am

@Allenj wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:
no one know what the CBI will do not even you not even me that is in the hand's of the CBI that Iraq law anybody say's they know IS FOS the CBI has told no one nothing

Ummm ... that's why I said what I did ....

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Update - RV Before Christmas? 11/28/17   Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:43 am

Tedious Ted wrote:
Call me a romantic...

"Romantic" is not the word that comes to my mind. How about "idiot"?

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Update - RV Before Christmas? 11/28/17   Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:25 pm

I would say retard ....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill Update - RV Before Christmas? 11/28/17   Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:43 pm

Bubbleboy-Lacking oxygen most of the time-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AdminBill Update - RV Before Christmas? 11/28/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: