Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat Call Notes 11/27/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat Call Notes 11/27/17   Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:44 am

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 27-November-2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=103375092

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Marvelous Monday, November 27 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here. It’s a typical Monday, but we’re getting along okay. The message asked “What happened abroad? Why the silence?” Abroad being Iraq, of course. We closed out the weekend looking for some things to happen over the weekend, such as celebrations and announcements, and some of you were led to believe you’d be in the banks this morning. What really did take place?

The PM made two speeches on Saturday, one in the morning, and the other in the evening, but neither one was made public, so we don’t know what was said or resolved. We could not find any records or articles, although those will probably surface later (when it’s no longer important). We may see something on that later today. It has been reported that celebrations did occur, but not the major ones we were waiting for.

It was an exciting weekend; everyone was on pins and needles. The banking community of here was excited: they went in and out of being on standby. We heard of another bank openly dealing with dinar, and memos are circulating in banks that are onboard with dinar. I’m sure this is not the only blank that is coming aboard. Some bank employees are now being told that their banks would be handling dinar, and some members are being told ‘any moment’.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Are the Banks still on high alert awaiting for us? Are we still looking at end of the month to exchange?
A: Yes and yes according to what some members have received.

Q: Can Iraq have an international currency more quickly if they simply do away with the dinar and Institute a New currency??
A: I don’t see that happening. Doing away with the dinar and having a whole new currency won’t help the dinar be international.

Q: have you heard anything about the Iraqi bank opening in Abu Dhabi reportedly scheduled for today?
A: That is all that I’ve heard at the moment, that it IS opening today in Abu Dhabi. The real question is: what will be the rate?

Q: Over the last couple of months, you have mentioned reports that the Iraqi Government/Central Bank had been communicating in the media that the value of the money was changing, new money coming out, along with instructions on what actions to take for the citizens of Iraq. Is this still going on? or are they quiet on this subject now?
A: There has not been any mention of that lately, apart from all the training and consumer education has been done. There is no need to educate the citizens any longer, as they have been trained by now. They are not choosing to bring in their currency because they are (presumably) waiting for the rate change.

Q: Are we looking for a “quiet and substantial” RV?
A: I don’t think it will be quiet.

Q: On a scale of 1 to 10, how much “more” confidence does the “unrevealed” Intel give you that the RI/RV will happen by this coming weekend?
A: Confidence is at an all-time high, and 95% of what my sources have said has come to pass, over time. As for whether the RV happens by this weekend, everyone has that impression right now. I might get more intel today to confirm that or to clarify the timing. It’s never been an exact science…

Q: On your call of 11/22/17 you related that current rate for Afghan currency was $2.39 and on 11/24/17 you related the Iran rial was $3.22. Are these still current as far as you know?
A: I was giving the rates supposedly on the screen when the currency revalues – what is anticipated.

Q: Thank you for your many months of hand-holding and encouragement in our quest for RV reality – it was happening in August, Sept., October, November. After other Dinar Guru members now believe nothing happening till 2018, what is your best realistic guess of RV exchange?
A: This week, until I hear otherwise. As long as my sources and the banks say, “This is happening”, I don’t see what other information to go for. I share what they tell me – bank folks, memos going out – for what reason do we have to expect to wait until 2018? We seem to be on schedule with the plan outlined by Iraq; that indicated late November, early December and here we are.

Q: is zim still in 1rst basket??
A: So far as I have been told, yes.

Questions from live callers

865/404/470 caller: Anything else about PM Abadi’s speeches? [RR: No.] In the last hour, Abadi’s website reported he spoke at the graduation ceremony at the University of Baghdad, so maybe that is one of the speeches he gave. The celebrations were supposed to last for four days – what do your sources say on that?

RayRen: I haven’t heard of any extensions on that. The major stuff didn’t kick off on Saturday as expected, so perhaps we’ll have the fireworks at the end rather than the beginning. They are calling it Victory Week, so maybe that implies an extension.

423 caller: In chat, someone said the IMF and CBI are controlled by the Rothschilds, and the person said that they have no intention of letting this go because they are making money on this.

RayRen: Did you ask the person who posted this what they have to support that view?

Caller: That’s the first time I heard that the Rothschilds were in control of IMF/CBI…

RayRen: Anyone can post anything they want without substance; the good part is that you get to challenge them to put up or shut up. Of course there are some people who don’t want this to happen because some countries will lose value, and they will be unhappy. That’s always been the case – that there is opposition to this whole GCR. There are even people in Iraq who will lose out big-time, corrupt officials and such. But it IS happening, and those corrupt officials are being arrested. They will even try to stop some of us, post-RV. We always knew it wouldn’t be an easy, simple process. We’ve been learning along the way, with the nuances and as a valuable training opportunity as we wait: what to anticipate, what to teach our families, etc.

631 caller: Any details of Abadi’s speeches?

RayRen: No. People will share what they want to share when they want to share it.

Caller: The rate in Iraq will be different from in the US, correct? Even if they put out a rate of $3.71 in Iraq, what does that mean to us?

RayRen: We’ll have to wait to see what is on the bank screens. They work with the CBI, and whatever the CBI puts out, that is what they will see on the screens here.

Caller: We have to take the buy rate and hope we can get to the sell rate or even beyond. How does that relate to the contract rate? Is the contract rate a percentage of the international rate? How do we even ask for contract rates? How much higher will that be? And will be need to sign and NDA, and will we need to have projects?

RayRen: I’ve heard all kinds of things, but we won’t know until we get there. I don’t really care WHY there is a contract rate; if that is available, I’ll take it. The rest is stuff I don’t have information on, or we’ve already explained over and over again.

Caller: Are sovereign rates and privately negotiated rates the same thing?

RayRen: I have never talked about sovereign rates, and I’m moving on now.

MD caller: Would you recommend having a trust before exchanging?

RayRen: For what reason? Answer that question: know the ‘why’ and you’ll know the answer to your question. You need to know why you should do something like that, what the benefit would be, and then you’ll know for yourself whether you should do it. You don’t want to get talked into things that you don’t know the purpose for that trust. Why would you have a trust? Then, once you know why you want a trust in the first place, what is the benefit or otherwise of creating that trust pre-RV? Once you know the answers, you will be able to make that decision based on what you know.

636 caller: We know there has been friction between the various religious groups in the Middle East, and we’ve heard that a certain percentage of the three-zero notes need to be turned in before we can do this. Then I’ve heard that 89% of the local people are not turning in their notes because of religious beliefs – have you heard that at all?

RayRen: I’ve not heard that before, about anyone having religious objections; to me, they were just common-sense beliefs about not wanting to give up currency that is about to gain in value. I haven’t heard of any such target, either.

863 caller: Concerning the 13 locations with bank seminars, if the bank comes out with a lower rate, will that cause delays in those presentations?

RayRen: No, we just need the public release, not a specific rate. If it does come out at 1:1, for instance, you might not want to exchange yet, but you can still learn what you need to know before you do go to the bank. As soon as the light goes green, we want to have the information so that we know whether to go, to hold, to use other people’s money. We each want to go according to our own choice, decision, plan, or whatever. The banks will be telling us what to expect when we exchange and how they can help us afterwards. By now, most of us have received enough good information about when to make a good move, and no longer have to wait for me to give you more. The training serves that purpose, for you to have enough information in order to make the best move for you and your family, because you know why you are doing what you are doing, for your best benefit. That’s much better than doing whatever because some guy on the internet told you to. We all have different objectives; that’s where knowledge/data makes a difference, and that is what we are here for. So yes, the seminar will still take place as rapidly as possible after this pops, so that we can give out information in a timely way. You will be able to register for the seminar in the city that is most convenient for you and learn all you can.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

Closing Statement

That will do for today. We are still at ‘any moment’, just like the banks: any moment, expecting and anticipating. I’m sure we will get more information on what is taking place in Iraq. We do know they are attacking corruption. The information you are being made aware of… possibly 1:1 with a slow float upwards… all that says to us is to wait, plan, and carefully plan before you make your move. That all says one word to me: OPPORTUNITY. Sit back like a mountain lion perched on a rock: wait, and you will know when to make your move. Enjoy this Marvelous Monday. If more information comes out, we will be sure to get it out to you, especially if it is time-sensitive.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 11/27/17   Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:02 am

B u l l s h i t
Back to top Go down
View user profile
power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 11/27/17   Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:02 am

B u l l s h i t
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 11/27/17   Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:28 am

:tup:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 11/27/17   Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:27 pm

RayRat wrote:
The PM made two speeches on Saturday, one in the morning, and the other in the evening, but neither one was made public

That's because he never made them. You're a liar and a fraud.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

RayRat Call Notes 11/27/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-