Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 11/27/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 11/27/17   Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:30 am

November 27, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much exciting news today.

November is quickly fading away and many who told you of these recent possible RV times should be ashamed and so shame, shame and shame on all of you for all the deception and lies to the dinar community. These lies are unforgivable and I do not support anyone who tells of these lies.

Who in hell is telling them it is going to RV?

The news just keep pouring in from Iraq. There is so much good news to tell today. If we sincerely read the REAL news we can learn about the TRUTH of Iraq, this RV saga and we can see what is really happening. There is no guessing or “secret” sources needed to fill out minds with their lies.

So today I have some very exciting news to share with everyone. It is about the “PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS”. You do remember this project? This news today is REAL and is not “made up” intel.

So let’s start today of what we do know as a factual about the PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS. We know that the RV will come as a result of this project to delete the zeros. This last phase of the project is the conclusion of the long-awaited revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Yes – this is the part we have been waiting for and will get us the RV thus go to the bank. But still not yet. Why?

What is all the good news then, if not a date or a rate for the RV?

Well if you have been following this RV saga, you should know a few things about the project to delete the zeros:

1) I never give out a date or a rate. So forget that. If I do come out with anything related to a date it is only a timeframe based on FACTUAL information. I do not just make things up or piggy-back off some else’s information (or should I say lies). I also do the same with bringing you a possible rate.

2) The other known information about this process is that the last time we heard from the CBI on this project to delete the zeros, was last April 2017, when they finally came out and told us they were “postponing” the continuation of the project “indefinitely” meaning until further notice.

3)We all know they MUST do this project sometime to completion.

Remember we all thought that it would come in EARLY 2017 as they told us it would? I too was supporting this idea since the CBI TOLD US.

So what is this good news on November 26th 2017?

The reason why I feeling excited now is NOT that I expect an RV any day /every day as imminent (simply not true) but is because they had projected in the past when they would conclude the project many times already and in April they finally had to come out give us a realistic timeframe – which was “THEY DON’T KNOW”.

Can’t be any more honest than that?

However, they also said (and this is the important part), that they postponed it due to SECURITY reasons as to why they did not do it in EARLY 2017 as they announced they would. The security issue revolved around fighting of the ISIS and Daesh terrorist organizations in Iraq.

So what popped out today on November 26th in the news?

Yes – you guessed it – finally some news about the PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS. After months and months of anticipation for this news, finally we get some.

Finally, they are now considering once again moving ahead with the project. We know that when they do this they will quickly move to the last phase and this includes a significant rate increase over the program rate.

We also know this will be preceded, if not coincided with the launching of the rest of the set of the lower denominations. So these are events to watch for. Remember, they already launched some of these notes in earlier years in anticipation of the RV back then and had real targets that could not come to fortition.

The VERY first article today, in the articles section, is this Nov 26th article I am talking about. Yes – it is VERY recent. I want to point out a few items in the article.

Remember this article is not the CBI talking but one of the leading Iraqi economic analysts talking to us.

1) It is saying we are now about to begin to enter 2018 so where is the project to delete the zeros? They are asking the CBI, who is responsible for the new monetary policy, banking and financial reforms. They know it was held up due to “security reasons” so now that those security reasons no longer exist or are winding down, how about resurrecting this effort?

2) It says Iraq is now at a crossroads and about to begin a new era of economic growth. Can it be done without also bringing back the dinar to its past glory?

3) It says it is difficult to keep using the US dollar for outside trading (as we know is only mandated due to Chapter VII financial sanctions put on Iraq). Is it time now to get our real dinar back?

4) I quote: “lead to the adoption of consideration of this project and STUDY THE POSSIBILITY OF ITS APPLICATION DURING THE YEAR 2018 as one of the basics of monetary and banking reform” So we know this is part of the monetary and banking reforms still to be completed. Here we go again. Wil they do it in 2018? So we now know 2017 is out. The RV is NOT going to happen in 2017, so forget all the hype .. please!!!!

5) I quote: “reducing the exchange rate of the dollar gradually after the challenge of security will devote convictions and accept the deletion of zeros” So they are saying to reduce the program rate gradually. Probably come out around 1:1 - IQD:USD and not this $3.45-4.25 rate all these so called intel “gurus” are telling you. This will rise gradually on the float. I have been solid in my conviction of this + or - $1 rate all along. Go figure who is telling the truth to you?

6) I quote: “to reduce from 200 thousand to 100 dollars to 120 thousand dinars and the goal to reach 100 thousand Dinars but circumstances prevented timely completion of the gradual reduction.” I have been telling everyone all along the CBI has told us they first need to reduce the money supply of the older 3 zero notes in circulation by 2/3. So this article now confirms that statement. They are not quite there yet but close. What are the obstacles they mentioned?

I have been showing you the obstacles all along if you have been paying attention and faithfully reading my newsletters. It does not pay just to “drop in” once in a while. You miss so much. Just so you know I publish my newsletter on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

So they recently told us they need everyone to get a bank account so they can “ELECTRONICALLY” pay the government payouts (pensions, salaries, social security, soldiers, security forces, etc) each month and not keep putting back into circulation billions of the 3 zero notes each month.

Just last week I presented an article that told us they are still very far (80%) from reaching their goal of 2/3. Is this real or phony news? So they are only at 20% of the population so far? I find this very hard to believe. Then an article came out next telling us the govt just allocated millions for a project to set up ID centers throughout Iraq to get this done and they are working with the banks to find way to expedite getting people to sign up for these accounts. WOW!

7) I quote – “The bottom line is that it is necessary to adopt the Central Bank of Iraq for the project to delete the zeros and work on its implementation from now in order to achieve the objectives of reducing the size of the monetary mass” So we know they MUST do this project to delete the zeros now and continue on it until it is completed. But when do we get paid?

8) I quote from the very last part of the last sentence of the article – “AND REQUIRED A MEDIA PROGRAM TO DEVOTE CONVICTIONS TO THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS PROJECT”. More evidence that Mnt Goat is right again…so all you so called intel gurus out there – stick this up your pipe and smoke it!

NO re-education yet thus NO RV! Get it now?

So does everyone now believe me when I have been telling everyone for years the CBI MUST RE-EDUCATE THE GENERAL POPULOUS PRIOR TO ANY RV HAPPENING? Am I good or what? Of course I am, since I told you this was not from my OPINION but it came directly from my CBI contact. It’s not me saying it because I THICK this is what will happen. I am only passing on what I am told by the CBI to pass on to you.

The CBI fully knows of my newsletters and wants everyone reading it to be “fully” informed of the progress of the ongoing project to delete the zeros (as well as, of course, the Iraqi citizens). No hiding anything as this is NOT a conspiracy for only “secret” sources to get the information.

Remember a couple of the items on my list of seeing through these phony intel providers:

1) “If they tell you they know more than they are revealing to you”

2) “If they say they are secret source(s)”

Simply STOP listening to these people. They are crocked and phony.

NO Rumors, NO Hype, NO opinions, Just the FACTS!

Please see the VERY FIRST article below for the entire article content.

I am excited as to what may come this December. Are they going to move forward with a possible January 2018 RV target? If so they will have to do the re-education process very soon. Maybe? I do still think this may be a target but let’s not rush to hype. I have been saying this EARLY 2018 was a target since last April. If they do not re-educate in December then we can forget an EARLY 2018 RV. Sorry!

First the GOI needs to complete the fight on terrorism and announce it is “fully” completed. So let’s not put the cart before the horse.

Earlier in the month of November the GOI told us they would be done with ISIS by mid-November and then when Saturday came they were only 50% done with the last part of going after ISIS in the desert regions. So still more to go.

Have you been following my section called “UPDATE ON FIGHTING ISIS” in each of my newsletters? If you have then you know the most current status of this fighting.

I figure maybe one more week to complete fighting to final victory? Let’s see.

More news….

Ok so all those gurus that predicted the RV this past weekend or who are still predicting it for this week – please stand up!

You should all be ashamed of yourselves because you are making up your version of intel off of simple news items of information. For some reason you just can’t pull all the past and current information together and get the BIG picture. Did you even get through Kindergarten or 1st grade? Can you THINK? Are you smoking too many cigars or drinking that poor quality Scotch? Are you stupid or brain dead to think your version of information could possibly lead to an RV?

This last episode of the meeting with the WTO is a typical case of this ignorance leading to false expectations. Not once did the WTO say they were meeting with Iraq to announce their ascension into the WTO. Get it?

So where did these gurus get this information then? Did they just make it all up and start this rumor?

Yes it is all lies and just another case we are now witnessing this stupidity of one gurus piggybacking off another. No real intel ever. One just starts a rumor to get all the hype and thus everyone follows him/her down this rabbit hole again.

Again we witnessed this with this BIG upcoming Abadi speech. So they are telling everyone to expect this speech last Saturday. Then it would be followed by some huge celebrations. This speech is supposed to kick off a series of events that will lead to the RV. Really? Again who the hell told you this? Was it the CBI? Who controls the RV anyhow? Is it the CBI or the GOI? We know it’s the CBI so why would Abadi (who heads the council under the GOI) be telling anyone its going to RV?

More news….

The goals of my newsletter on this FACEBOOK site is to:

1. Bring you HONEST, TRUTHFUL and FACTUAL information about the ongoing revaluation saga/process of the Iraqi dinar;

2. To stay away from phony news such as the “coming New Republic” or the “GCR” bullshit;

3. Expose those who defy reality with their own form of psychopathic beliefs who want the $$$$ from clickity clicks off their sites and will post anything to get you to come over and click on it;

4. Expose those leaches and charlatans who are scamming you with their version of phony intel thus you are wasting you money on needless, worthless paper such as the ZIM

More news….

UPDATE ON FIGHTING ISIS

EHRAN (FNA)- One of the commanders of the Iraqi popular forces of Hashd al-Shaabi said on Sunday that Leader of the ISIL terrorist groups Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is in the US forces' custody in an unknown venue.

An Arab media outlet reported earlier this month that al-Baghdadi was alive, , adding that the terrorist group's ring leader was sighted by eyewitnesses in one of the battlefields in Southeastern Deir Ezzur. The Arabic-language Elam al-Harbi reported that al-Baghdadi was sighted alive in one of the battlefields near the newly-freed town of Albu Kamal at the border with Iraq. No more details were released about the report.

Remember that contradictory reports surfaced the media in the past on the fate of al-Baghdad in the last two years, while some claim that he was killed in attacks in Iraq or Syria, others say that he is still alive and on the move. So is this report accurate?

Also

PMF media said Thursday the forces had cleared 55 villages in al-Jazirah.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said during his weekly press briefing on Tuesday that his country has defeated Islamic State over the military level, but will declare final victory after desert areas are purged of militants.

In related news, the WMC also denied news on full liberation of regions of al-Jazeera and Upper Euphrates. This came after the mobilization forces’ media service announced earlier the liberation of Jazeera regions between Anbar and Salahuddin.

Iraqinews: only 50% of regions between Salahuddin, Anbar liberated so there is still much work to be done. If all goes as planned “full” liberation should take place sometime this week.

More news….

(Mnt Goat – so today we here more FACTUAL information about the Kurdistan Sept 26th referendum. We are learning that just because the Judiciary declared it unconstitutional (we all knew it was anyhow) that the Kurdistan region recognizes this decision. Today we find out they have not yet responded to this higher court decision. So once again all these so called intel “gurus” telling you this referendum is cancelled are lying to you and wrong, wrong, wrong!. Why do they do this? Why do they not read the news and why jump to conclusions so fast. So the GOI is going to force them to cancel the referendum by holding back salaries. There is also the customs and duties collected that are not being forwarded to Baghdad as part of the collection process and being held back by Kurdistan. We have heard in the past that, if these customs and duties are collected accurately, this money could rival the revenue from oil. However, I also told you that corruption will set in with the collection of this money, if they do not automate the process and take this possibility out of the process. This has not yet been done. It is hard to do this unless the dinar is global and on the global exchanges since the new automated system needs to link to the global currency exchanges to get the current rates of the currencies involved and today the dinar in not yet listed on these exchanges. So they are trying to use a system that is not designed to be used while in their kind of Chapter VII sanctions. Again the sanctions are prohibiting Iraq from moving forward….it always seems to come down to the these damned sanctions….lol…lol…)

The Iraqi government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi said on Sunday that the cancellation of the referendum and the delivery of border crossings are points of disagreement between Baghdad and the Kurdistan Region, pointing out that they are waiting for the delegation of the province to end the dispute.

Al-Hadithi said in a televised statement that the number of employees and retirees in the region is not a major point of contention between Baghdad and Erbil, pointing out that this point can be solved as it is possible to find a mechanism to resolve the differences over the number of employees and retirees in the region.

Al-Hadithi said that THE GOVERNMENT OF THE PROVINCE DID NOT RESPOND TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY ON THE CANCELLATION OF THE REFERENDUM and its commitment to the decision of the Federal Court, pointing out that there is a dispute between the two sides on the issue of the delivery of border crossings and Erbil is not agreed that these crossings are subject to the federal authority so far.

On the salaries of employees, the modern Baghdad's commitment to send salaries in the event that the Trans-border government handed over the border and canceled the results of the referendum formally.

Hadithi said that in the visit of the delegation of the region to Baghdad, the problem of sending salaries will be decided by the federal government, pointing out that his government is waiting for the delegation of the provincial government to end these two points of succession between the two sides.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

RETURN OF THE SUBJECT DELETE THE ZEROS TO THE FOREFRONT

26/11/2017 12:00 AM

We are on the doors of the year 2018 Or is the date of deletion of the three zeros of the Iraqi dinar a question addressed to the makers of monetary policy?

The past years have seen widespread debate about the advantages and disadvantages of deleting zeros.

Which brings this debate back to the forefront, but we are at the beginning of the road towards a rational economic reform that restores the country's strength and strength after being subjected to several tremors almost paralyzed.

I see that the return of the subject delete the zeros to the forefront at a time when the steps of the reform calmly and slowly and unrivaled is a real vision to restore the real value of the Iraqi dinar to remain master of currencies at the level of local trading without rushing on the acquisition of the dollar to invest outside the country, and perhaps the advantages of the dinar equivalent with The dollar in terms of value, content and appearance of the debt to invest domestically, because it is difficult to invest currencies in the world outside the dollar as the currency of the most receptive and popular in transactions and investments.

This and other advantages lead to the adoption of consideration of this project and study the possibility of its application during the year 2018 as one of the basics of monetary and banking reform.

Perhaps follow the steps in reducing the exchange rate of the dollar gradually after the challenge of security will devote convictions and accept the deletion of zeros, which faced in a timely split between supporters and opponents because of poor understanding of raising zeros, and importance and advantages, especially when some believe that the deletion of zeros will reduce the size of the reserves of dinars because Their view of their size is not to their true value.

It should be noted that monetary policy had followed a balanced and balanced plan to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and succeeded to some extent fixed on what it is now, where it was able to reduce from 200 thousand to 100 dollars to 120 thousand dinars and the goal to reach 100 thousand Dinars but circumstances prevented timely completion of the gradual reduction.

Today, it is easy for the Central Bank of Iraq to work on the principle of gradually reducing the exchange rate to the extent that it can be equivalent to the dinar against the dollar, so as to accept and digest the process of deleting zeros, so the advantage of reducing the size of money assured the owner to keep a small amount of cash with the bone market value And actual.

For this, the deletion of zeros or raise them from the Iraqi currency will make them enjoy these advantages in the field of compactness and commercial transactions and the risks are much lower than the large cash volumes.

The bottom line is that it is necessary to adopt the Central Bank of Iraq for the project to delete the zeros and work on its implementation from now in order to achieve the objectives of reducing the size of the monetary mass, and required a media program to devote convictions to the importance of this project,

PRIME MINISTER HAIDER AL-ABADI HAS BEEN ASKED BY HIS PREDECESSOR NOURI AL-MALIKI TO REUNITE FOR THE UPCOMING PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS

(Mnt Goat- Not True! This article will take some explanation. If you read the headline it is not what the content says as a final outcome. What was asked is for support from Maliki instead of fighting him all the time. I personally do not think Abadi needs Maliki to get re-elected but did ask for his support. Many of Maliki goons are going before corruption charges anyway, so what difference can Abadi make in getting them re-elected? I think article is al propaganda. We just have to wait and see how it all shakes out. We just heard last week from the ruling National Alliance in Iraq, the existence of a political agreement, “three-dimensional” between Iraq and Iran and the United States to eliminate the page of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki forever. This means to get rid of this dude FOREVER. He is a trouble-maker and no good for Iraq. We also hear last week a source said that the Islamic Dawa Party will announce the official abandonment of the Secretary-General this year Nori al-Maliki,, and the selection of a new Secretary-General to refrain from the repercussions of the stage of Mr. Maliki. So why would Abadi want to affiliate with Maliki anymore. Do you see now how phony this article is? So relax!)

BAGHDAD — Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has been asked by his predecessor Nouri al-Maliki to reunite for the upcoming parliamentary elections in the country, a plan which may not please the United States.

Cited by al-Mustaqilla News Agency, a source revealed that the two Shi’ite Iraqi leaders are close to reach an agreement over a united electoral faction.

Even though the two are from the same political party — the Islamic Dawa Party, they were expected to take part in the elections through two separate electoral factions: Abadi’s leaning towards US and Maliki’s affiliation with Iran.

The source said that Maliki will agree with Abadi’s nomination for the position of Prime Minister if that provided himself with remaining as the leader of the Islamic Dawa Party.

START OF WORK ON A PROPOSED PLAN FOR COMPREHENSIVE REFORM OF THE GENERAL AUTHORITY FOR CUSTOMS

Baghdad / morning November 24, 2017

inspector general of the Ministry of Finance in charge revealed under the chairmanship of the Committee on Customs Reform in the General Customs Authority , Maher al - Bayati, the start of work on a proposed plan for comprehensive reform of the General Authority for Customs in accordance with the functional and administrative performance and instructions of it's reforms Diwani standards and customs.

He explained that the committee will issue its recommendation on the required reforms and the development of the administrative system using methods and modern techniques as well as on the survival of staff in their positions or transferred to other sites for those who have been issued a decision to withdraw the hand of the violators of the law and those who have previous violations issued by administrative and financial control of the

employee.

Al-Bayati said in an interview with Al-Sabah: "The committee, consisting of members of the General Authority of Customs, the Federal Financial Control Bureau and the Prime Minister's Office, started its work in the evaluation process for the employees of the Authority and its directorates according to the performance criteria. Diwani fifteen days from the date of its issuance and submitted to the Prime Minister to take a decision on the recommendations and administrative orders that came in the reform plan of the instructions.

Al Bayati added that "framing the reform plan in the General Authority for Customs during a specified period reflects the will to implement a real policy of change and fight corruption in the most dangerous joints of the national economy within the objectives of Prime Minister Haider Abadi's plan to combat financial corruption and stop waste with public funds for the purpose of achieving a set of strategic objectives, Reducing illegal activities in the fight against smuggling and supporting all the financial resources of the State Treasury, as well as achieving a set of values, such as: professionalism, integrity, joint work within the team

Customs. "

In another matter, the Inspector-General of the Ministry of Finance announced that the committees formed by the Diwan of the Ministry of Finance and the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers would prepare draft requirements for the automation system using a foreign expert nominated by the United Nations offices contracted with the Iraqi Government to develop the skills to manage the transformation projects To eliminate corruption and margin of individual diligence in the process of customs demarcation and maximize the state's financial resources and expand and diversify the sources of non-oil public revenues and control spending and reduce the pressure on the public budget, "noting that" evil S foreign candidate by the UN expert submitted bids of investment as well as to direct calls to other specialist companies , "while predicted" the assignment of a project on one of automatization competing companies soon.

IRAQINEWS: ONLY 50% OF REGIONS BETWEEN SALAHUDDIN, ANBAR LIBERATED

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Joint Operations Command announced that only fifty percent of the regions between Salahuddin and Anbar provinces were liberated.

At least 15 Islamic State members were killed in airstrike by the U.S.-led Coalition jets in the western desert, the War Media Cell said in a statement.

Moreover, Iraqi joint troops have combed thirty six villages during the second part of the operations to purge Upper Euphrates and al-Jazeera regions.

“Troops of the army, al-Hashd al-Shaabi (Popular Mobilization Forces) and Federal Police, backed by army jets, combed thirty six villages and an area of 4200 square kilometers,” Lt. Gen. Abdul Amir Yarallah, commander of Upper Euphrates and Jazeera Combing Operations, said.

“Troops managed to explode and defuse more than 250 explosives and destroy a workshop for booby-trapping as well as killing several militants,” he added.

In related news, the WMC also denied news on full liberation of regions of al-Jazeera and Upper Euphrates.

This came after the mobilization forces’ media service announced earlier the liberation of Jazeera regions between Anbar and Salahuddin.

On Friday, the War Media Cell announced combing 45 villages, destroying seven vehicles and defusing 450 explosives within the second phase of operations, which launched on Thursday to liberate al-Jazeera regions, which fall between each of Salahuddin, Nineveh and Anbar provinces.

PMF media said Thursday the forces had cleared 55 villages in al-Jazirah.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said during his weekly press briefing on Tuesday that his country has defeated Islamic State over the military level, but will declare final victory after desert areas are purged of militants.

DENIED THE MEDIA WAR ON THE LIBERATION OF THE ENTIRE AREAS, INSTEAD 50%

Baghdad: Al-Furat News} denied the media war on the liberation of the entire areas of the island and Upper Euphrates.

He said in a statement, received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today that "some sources published inaccurate news about the liberation of the entire areas of the island and Upper Euphrates," asserting "inaccuracy of this news hasty."

"The operations are still ongoing, and when the full purge of planned targets is achieved, it is officially announced," she said.

She explained that "the total area of the regions of the island and Upper Euphrates are more than 29000 km 2 and achieved close to 50%."

THE NEXT FEW DAYS WILL WITNESS THE FALL OF MANY HEADS OF CORRUPTION

Baghdad today - Baghdad The head of the Center for Political Thought Ihsan al-Shammari, THAT THE NEXT FEW DAYS WILL .WITNESS THE FALL OF MANY HEADS OF CORRUPTION Al-Shammari, who is close to the prime minister, said in a statement to Baghdad today that "the corrupt are those who try to mix the papers and accused Abadi of liquidating his opponents during his campaign against corruption and this is not true."

The Supreme Anti-Corruption Council has restructured the offices of public inspectors, used international experts " and other real anti-corruption measures Al-Shammari pointed out that there are "parties trying to show Abadi that his campaign against political corruption, and to liquidate the opponents, and as an election propaganda for him," stressing that "some political forces were not serious in granting the mandate to Abadi, and entered with him in the political clash.

From Abadi, but we say frankly THAT THE NEXT FEW " DAYS WILL FALL A LOT OF HEADS OF CORRUPTION Saad al-Hadithi, a spokesman for Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, revealed Friday (November 24, 2017), the government's use of experts and international organizations to open files of previous corruption, to recover money smuggled, and the prosecution of corrupt and even fugitives, and prosecution.

(Mnt Goat – But will Nori al-Maliki and his goons be on the list of those prosecuted? They have previously told us yes and so we wait and hope.)

IRAQ HEADS THE WORLD IN THE WORK OF FIGHTING CORRUPTION AND TERRORISM AS A NATO MEMBER

Sheikh Mohammed calls on friendly countries to cooperate in defeating terrorism.

BAGHDAD / Al-Sabah:

Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aram Sheikh Mohammed, called on friendly countries to cooperate with Iraq and fight extremism and terrorism, praising the role of the Italian forces in providing support and assistance and training the Iraqi army and the Peshmerga.

"This is an important step for Iraq because it is the first time that the Iraqi delegation has supervised the sessions of the conference, reviewed the views of the participating countries and discussed the future," Sheikh Mohammed said during a meeting of the International Conference of NATO's North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) The situation in Iraq, Syria and the region in general.

"

He called on "friendly countries to cooperate with Iraq and fight extremism and terrorism, both intellectually and politically, and root out its roots in the region," adding that he was "happy to lead the Iraqi delegation to the conference."

(Mnt Goat – Maybe the USA should take this same approach in fighting corruption in their government? Fine example they show the rest of the world…)

Sheikh Mohammed stressed that "the countries of the world are well aware that the stability of the situation in Iraq and Syria is the key to the stability of the Middle East and the world," adding "my sincere condolences and condolences to the government and people of Egypt and the victims of the terrorist attack last Friday in Sinai, Terrorist ". "I thank the Italian forces for providing support, assistance and training of the Iraqi army and the Peshmerga," he said, praising Italy's efforts and working to maintain and rehabilitate the Mosul Dam.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 11/27/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: