Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Frank26 "We Have Hope Yes" 11/27/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Frank26 "We Have Hope Yes" 11/27/17   Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:28 pm

[You and teams are expecting an RI prior to the ME Summit on 2nd—but have to ask being this is Iraq—what would be “the consequences” if Iraq doesn’t RI before the opening of this conference…]  WE HOPE YES...ANGER OF LL (long line)...DIS-TRUST IN THE FUTURE IN ALL THINGS...LEAVE...INVEST ELSEWHERE.  DO U THINK THESE R THE GOALS OF A [ABADI] AND T? NO.  A HAS MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT IRAQ IS ABOUT TO INVITE THE INTERNATIONAL WORLD INTO IRAQ.  IMO A WILL NOT EMBARRASS HIMSELF...HE WILL NOT DEGRADE HIS TRUST THAT TOOK SO MUCH TO ESTABLISH...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "We Have Hope Yes" 11/27/17   Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:57 am

WELL, we wait!
Seems like we have done a bunch of that since this started.  A will do as A will do and Iraq will make it or beak it on its own.  We can not do a thing, nor would I personally want anything to do with their deals.  /their call, we wait.
Frank26 and teams "study" what information they find.  I have yet to see any date or rate offered by them at any time.  Each to his own.  Me, I wait, and wait, and wait, ........... .  Getting good at it bynow. lmao lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Frank26 "We Have Hope Yes" 11/27/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: