Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION)

+2
Kevind53
Rwederfoort
6 posters

Go down

Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) Empty Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION)

Post by Rwederfoort Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:30 pm

Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) Maxresdefault%2B%25288%2529

BILL CLINTON  :  THANKS FOR MEETING WITH ME PRIVATELY.

LORETTA LYNCH:    YOU GOT IT BILL, I TOLD THE FBI TO KEEP EVERY ONE OUT, AND    
                              GAVE THEM OUR SMART PHONES SO THERE IS NO CHANCE OUR     
                              LITTLE CONVERSATION CANNOT BE RECORDED.

BILL CLINTON  :  NOW WHAT CAN I GIVE YOU SO THAT YOU CAN TOSE OUT     
                           ANY INDICTMENT THE FBI  RECOMMENDS.

LORETTA LYNCH:  Hey Bill how are you grand Kids?

BILL CLINTON     :   Common Loretta what’s it going to take to keep Hillary out of Court.

LORETTA LYNCH:  It is going to cost you BILL, just meeting with you today is going to be     
                             impossible to explain, my carrier will be in toilet. You know they will ask to 
                             accuse my self.

BILL CLINTON    :    Just for meeting with me?

LORETTA LYNCH:    That, and I asked the FBI, to leave us alone.

Bill Clinton :          OK,  What would you want exactly?

Lorreta Lynch:          First, 10 Million in my Cayman Account.

Bill Clinton:             10 Million? How about 2.

Lorreta Lynch:      I said, 10 BILL. And listen, if things go south Hillary has to Pardon me, when she 
                            gets elected, and the first week of her presidency too, I don’t want to be languishing                              in some Jail Cell, while you two are sitting in the WHITE HOUSE.

Bill Clinton:             Ok, 10.

Lorreta Lynch:    O, God this is the end of my Carrier.

Bill Clinton:             I had not thought about it before. May be I could get Hillary to get you Job, or 
                             something.

Lorreta Lynch:           That won’t work eider BILL. What ever JOB Hillary gives me, it will look bad on 
                            my RESUME.

Bill Clinton:         Not if you keep the ATTORNEY GENERAL JOB.

Lorreta Lynch:      O, Come on BILL , that would be to ophious

Bill Clinton:     Listen Lorreta, one thing I have learned in all my years in Politics, is you go 
                      large, those that Trust you will refuse to believe you will do anything blatantly    
                          corrupt. And those that don’t trusts you, well you get the idea.

Lorreta Lynch:      But what about Hilary?
                            I don’t see how you are going to convince her.

Bill Clinton:         Leave that to me.

Lorreta Lynch :    Keep, well going to be suspicious.   

Bill Clinton:       The trick is to use their suspicion to your own advantage.

Lorreta Lynch:       O, Crap what am I going to tell the MEDIA concerning this
                           Private Meeting. If am going to say in the public eye, I need to say something.

Bill Clinton:      You just tell them how right there to be concern, then talk about something 
                       else. Anything else. Like how dedicated you and your people are in saving 
                          the WORLD, in Crap like that.

Lorreta Lynch:    I don’t know if that will work.  

Bill Clinton:        Trust me, Lorreta it will work.  Just don’t EVER, EVER, answer the question, 
                        and eventually they always give up asking you, because the look like there are 
                        wagering a person with a respectful Position, and they want to keep their own 
                        JOBS

Lorreta Lynch:     Really?

Bill Clinton:          YEP. Just keep reminding them that you have a respectful
                          Position, with good people that work for you, Great people. 
                          Who do great work , etc etc…

Lorreta Lynch:      Ok. I will try it.

Bill Clinton :      Don’t worry, I have been impeached, Disbarred, and was caught lying to every 
                        one in  America , and Democrats can not wait to put me and Hillary Back in the 
                        White House. Trust me, you will be Fine.

Thank you

DETAIL CONVERSATION BETWEEN BILL CLINTON AND LORETTA LYNCH MEETING ON THE PLANE PRIVATELY.
https://ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com/2017/11/25/detail-conversation-between-bill-clinton-and-loretta-lynch-meeting-on-the-plane-privately/

DETAIL CONVERSATION BETWEEN BILL CLINTON AND LORETTA LYNCH MEETING ON THE PLANE PRIVATELY.

https://childtraffickingorgans.blogspot.com/2017/11/detail-conversation-between-bill.html

http://arrestwarrantsatanicritual.blogspot.com/
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) Facebook Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) Linkedin Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) Twitter Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) Blogger Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) Empty Re: Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION)

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:21 pm

OH yea, you can tell that is legit, the poor command of the English Language is a dead giveaway ... thanks for the weekly dose of lunacy.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) 2805820865  Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) 2805820865  Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) 2805820865  Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) Empty Re: Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION)

Post by Jayzze Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:29 am

remember money and power buys everything look at the Clintons and Malaki and all the rest go free while the common people like us go to jail btw kevin we ae not in grammar 101 people to make mistakes
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:10 pm

They are both highly educated people, they would not make mistakes like that. Grammar, syntax, and even some of the words used are incorrect.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) 2805820865  Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) 2805820865  Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) 2805820865  Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL  WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:02 am

it really does not what their level of education they areout and out crooks as well as they think they are above the law and can do what ever they want to do and get away with it while the common people like us would be thrown in jail
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:32 pm

Jayzze wrote:it really does not what their level of education they areout and out crooks as well as they think they are above the law and can do what ever they want to do and get away with it while the common people like us would be thrown in jail

That may be true, but nevertheless Kevin's point is correct. That so-called "taped" transcription is clearly a fake.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:42 pm

I do not think that Jayzze was talking about just that, he was merely stating that IF we did what Loretta Lynch and 'Slick' Willy Bill Clinton did, we'd all be in jail so fast, our heads would spin- This is what transpires when the government coddles its 'asswads'- :winky winky: couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:57 pm

Since Jazee was replying to and addressing my post stating that the "conversation" appeared to be fake based up the writer's obvious lack of command of American English, the obvious conclusion was that he believed the conversation was genuine. That is the only thing that makes sense in the context it was presented.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:22 pm

command  English  means squat.you can spin the truth or lie in a way that can be believed either wayand btw speaking of English you can spell my name correctly not that I really care
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:01 pm

When they put it out as a transcript of an conversation between two educated English speaking people it means a great deal to the analysis of it's validity JAYZEE.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:27 pm

so kevin do you believe the Russian transcr[pts are real since highly educated people made IT UP?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:52 am

Basically it all is poetic license and prose manufactured to generate a certain response.  Since we all know politicians are totally void of any conscience then it makes it easier for us to doubt what we see and nothing of what we hear. 
The old saw applies here!  That being said, makes no difference one way or the other as the Clintons seems to be cast iron and Obama's people also.  Shoot they even have Judges that throw out evidence so go figure.  Right, well you and I fall in another category so it really is another bowl of wax altogether.
Hey, get your freshly popped pop corn right over here.  Roasted peanuts and cotton candy too.  Hot dogs, get your foot long hot dogs .....
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:30 pm

Jayzze wrote:so kevin do you believe the Russian transcr[pts are real since highly educated people made IT UP?

Are you really that dense or are you just trying to get a rise out of me. I was very clear that I questioned the accuracy of the transcript because the language was wrong for Americans with the level of education of Clinton and  Lynch to have used. I stated that it was most likely made up by someone who did not speak American English fluently. The Russian Transcripts have NOTHING to do with it.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rwederfoort Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:03 pm

I would say this is evidence for a criminal case.  If this is an original tape and this actually happened one would hope that the FBI and Justice Department would be doing something about it.  But then again it is a Washington D. C. thing so who knows.  One would hope that justice could be done, but considering the Comey cover up and the tarmac meeting the the FBI knew about one just as well forget an investigation by that agency since they knew about it and let it happen.  Make one wonder how deep the corruption goes.  I would hope that an honest special investigator would be appointed and do a proper job on this.  It is past time that these political criminals be cleared out of government and set aside as examples of the bad we had and the good we need.  Maybe there is justice out there somewhere - it is time we say it.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:17 am

I doubt it is anything of the sort. The language, syntax and grammar is not that of two American English speaking people ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rwederfoort Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:12 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I doubt it is anything of the sort. The language, syntax and grammar is not that of two American English speaking people ...

Sometimes instead of complaining or Judging is good to investigate, and help the Truth come out. I had to it my self. 
to try to put it on paper, because no where was it to be find.

But this is nothing YET, just stay tune for what is to come.

THEY ALL KNOW THE TRUTH.

Drinking BABY Blood, and eating Baby Flesh, and rituals,
this is what they are scared, and using all those FAKE and none important situations. LOL

:yes:

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:04 pm

They are ghouls, plain and simple, and they will all burn in Hell for eternity- Twisted Evil affraid affraid flame waiting
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:47 am

Rwederfoort wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:I doubt it is anything of the sort. The language, syntax and grammar is not that of two American English speaking people ...

Sometimes instead of complaining or Judging is good to investigate, and help the Truth come out. I had to it my self. 
to try to put it on paper, because no where was it to be find.

But this is nothing YET, just stay tune for what is to come.

THEY ALL KNOW THE TRUTH.

Drinking BABY Blood, and eating Baby Flesh, and rituals,
this is what they are scared, and using all those FAKE and none important situations. LOL

:yes:

Actually I did out of curiosity. I am always investigating and constantly reading, digging, researching ... and found nothing on any sort of legit site. Based up that and the lack of proper grammar, syntax, etc. I can only conclude it is faked.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:55 am

Well regardless of what is above, Lynch and Clinton DID meet on the tarmac and Hillary DID walk clear on the email thing.  Now it comes out the FBI agent supposedly did the cover up stuff.  Gee and I had such faith in the FBI.  Of course with Comey keeping the thing with Hillary from happening, according to him, who do you believe.  With all the false stories, mis-information and balderdash coming our of Washington D. C. it is almost impossible to trace any thing much less believe anything.  This is all moot anyway as the Democrats got their wish this week and called for a vote on the impeachment of Trump.  I do not think they got the result they were looking for.  In fact I think they were shocked.  That being said, it appears that any further attempt at an impeachment looks defeated before it starts.  They all need to quit wasting our tax money and get down to business of running the government.  But that is Washington D. C. politics.  Just MHO.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:30 am

They did meet, but I guarantee there is no transcript of what they said ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:45 am

I do not think there would be, these people are far too experienced for that.  The fact they met and had an FBI escort keeping people away points out the potential for corruption in the FBI, if indeed they met to keep Hillary out of an indictment, but that is conjecture at this point.  Like the Kennedy murder we will probably never know the truth.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum