Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat   11/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 11/24/17

Go down

Mountain Goat   11/24/17 Empty Mountain Goat 11/24/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:27 am

November 24, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press:

Revealed the governor of the Central Bank, Ali al-Alaq, on Wednesday, the treasure of Iraq of gold, explaining that Iraq's reserves of foreign currency more than it was last year.

Al-Alaq told Al-Ghad Press that "Iraq's gold reserves are more than 80 tons," adding that "the Central Bank continues to complete transactions of citizens in Kurdistan in line with the decision of the Council of Representatives on the province, which stressed the need to complete transactions without being there Harm to the interests of citizens. " Iraq's reserves of foreign currency are more than in 2016," he said.

More news….

UPDATE ON ISIS FIGHTING

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi forces launched an operation on Thursday to clear the desert bordering Syria of Islamic State in a final push to rid Iraq of the militant group, the military said.

Troops from the Iraqi army and Shi‘ite Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) were taking part in the campaign against militants hiding in a large strip of border land, Iraqi military officials said.

“The objective behind the operation is to prevent remaining Daesh groups from melting into the desert region and using it as a base for future attacks,” said army colonel Salah Kareem, referring to Islamic State by an Arabic acronym.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday Islamic State had been defeated from a military perspective BUT HE WOULD ONLY DECLARE FINAL VICTORY AFTER IS MILITANTS WERE ROUTED IN THE DESERT.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has warned “the corrupt ones against playing with fire” as he pledged to fight corruption in state institutions, saying “THE COMING WAR WILL BE AGAINST THE CORRUPT ONES.”

In his weekly press conference, Abadi stressed the need for “a comprehensive economic reform in both public and private sectors.”

“The corrupt ones tried to set fire to Iraq and distract it from the war on Daesh,” he said. “I promise all Iraqi that we will triumph over corruption as we did with Daesh,” he added.

He also urged the young people in Iraq to cooperate with the authorities to uncover corruption.

More news….

The Iraqi authorities and the staff of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) continued discussions in Amman from November 17 to 21, 2017 on the third review of Iraq’s 36-month Stand-By Arrangement (SBA).

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

***********************************************************************************

IRAQ LOOKS AT GAS PIPELINE TO KUWAIT TO PAY OFF WAR REPARATIONS

By Rania El Gamal, Osamu Tsukimori and Dmitry Zhdannikov | DUBAI/TOKYO/LONDON

Iraq has hired Japan's Toyo Engineering to help build a gas pipeline to Kuwait and a related petrochemical plant as Baghdad looks to reduce flaring and finish paying reparations owed for its 1990 invasion of its neighbor.

The project, details of which have not been reported before, would allow Kuwait to diversify its gas imports in the wake a political crisis between Gulf states and major supplier Qatar.

"Iraq needs to urgently reduce gas flaring as it trails behind all targets it has promised the World Bank," said a senior industry source working on the project but not allowed to discuss it publicly.

"The Kuwaiti gas project is a quick fix and an easy way to monetize gas resources."

The World Bank, which has repeatedly made reducing gas flaring a condition of lending to Baghdad, did not respond to a request for immediate comment.

(Mnt Goat - I did not print the entire article. It only talks more about building the pipeline. So on Wednesday I presented an article the repayment of war reparations to Kuwait by Iraq would flow into 2018. See next article below.

Today we see an article that says instead of paying cash, it would be repaid in propane gas. But in the article below the UN stated Iraq would continue repayment using oil revenues. Which is it? It is BOTH. The rule of law says they must repay and prior agreement is to use oil revenues. So they are telling us this is still in force, however this does not mean they can’t get credit also for the propane gas and thus reduce the $4.6 down earlier than expected.

If Iraq were to repay just in propane gase think about this - Just how much gas do they need to export to repay $4.6 billion dollars worth? That’s a lot of gas. Will it takes decades and decades to repay Kuwait. So who does this make sense to?

Meanwhile we know that Iraq is looking for ways out of Chapter 7 sanctions. We know they must repay all of these UN defined war reparations first. We also know by these two recent articles that the mere signing of deal with Kuwait on this gas pipeline does not get them off the hook for the repayment or out of Chapter 7 sanctions.

So when will this all end? Let’s just watch the news and see how it all shakes out in the near future. PM Abadi did tell us they have plans for a way to be totally out of Chapter 7 sanctions by the end of 2017. Remember first he said by April 2017 then months later he came out and said by end of year. We need to see this happen prior to any RV. Let’s not fly off the cliff with hype and tell everyone they are out of Chapter 7, because I am now proving to you they may be a long way off, unless they come up with a better plan. I have not yet see it.)

***************************************************************************************

IRAQ AGREED TO RESUME THE ALLOCATION OF PART OF ITS OIL REVENUES TO PAY 4.6 BILLION DOLLARS IN COMPENSATION TO KUWAIT

Wednesday, 22 November 2017 06:16 pm

(Reuters)

The United Nations said on Tuesday that Iraq agreed to resume the allocation of part of its oil revenues to pay 4.6 billion dollars in compensation to Kuwait for the destruction of its oil facilities during the Gulf War in 1990 and 1991.

Payments made since October 2014 due to security challenges and budget problems faced by Iraq in its war against a Dahesh organization will start 0.5% of its oil revenues in 2018 and will increase annually until the end of 2021, the United Nations Compensation Commission said in a statement.

**************************************************************************************

CBI WITHIN ITS ROLE AS MONETARY ECONOMIC INSTITUTIONS

Baghdad / Emad Al-Amara

The relationship between the government and the central bank plays an important role in financing the budget deficit and providing credit to the government. The government has its legal representation in the central bank's board of directors and has the legal right to appoint and remove the governor of the central bank as well as other variables.

The academic economist d. "Many economists believe that the role of the central bank is more obvious when it is unable to finance public expenditure by traditional means of taxation or by cutting government spending," he said. Currency printing and borrowing and explained , "resorting financial policy to the means of non - conventional in order to finance the budget deficit through monetary issuance (currency printing) and borrowing from the banking system, and this trend will lead to a rise in general levels of prices, so it is necessary to put restrictions on credit provided by the Bank Central government to reduce inflationary trends and the accumulation of public debt. " "In order not to conflict between the central bank's monetary policy and fiscal policy, specific limits are set for the central bank's credit to the government, depending on the circumstances and nature of the existing economic activity."

Achieving economic balance

He pointed out that "the responsibility of the Central Bank to contribute to achieving economic balance, is a joint task within the framework of its role as a monetary economic institution has an influential position within the framework of the comprehensive state," stressing that "any imbalance or instability in the balance, likely mainly to lack of coordination or overlap In responsibilities between State institutions ".

"The attempt to link the independence of the central bank and the exchange rate policy has found a place in economic studies, especially under free or floating exchange arrangements. The more central the central bank is, the more effective it will be in determining appropriate exchange rates "He said.

He pointed out that "the government's participation with the central bank in determining the exchange rate policy will lead to a difference or contradiction between the purposes of the exchange rate, and other monetary purposes that both the bank and the government seeks to achieve."

"There are opinions that" when sudden crises will be the intervention of the Central Bank is ineffective because of the participation of political authorities in the functions of the exchange rate policy of the

Central Bank . "

"This view has a lot of extremism, because even in countries whose central banks have a high degree of independence, the determination of the appropriate exchange rate system or mechanism is shared by both the government authorities and the central bank. The

exchange rate policy is under the control of the government "He said.

Independence and inflation

Turn-d. Qusay al-Jabri, that the central bank's responsibility to maintain and stabilize prices, any acceptable rates of inflation, the more central bank is characterized by independence, it is able to achieve this goal In order to prove that relationship a number of economic researchers conducted quantitative studies were compared to average Inflation in certain countries, for specific periods with the degree of independence of the central banks of the countries and the same period, and acknowledged the inverse relationship between the degree of independence and the rate of

inflation.

****************************************************************************************

NOVEMBER 17 - 21, 2017 ON THE THIRD REVIEW OF IRAQ’S 36-MONTH STAND-BY ARRANGEMENT (SBA).

The Iraqi authorities and the staff of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) continued discussions in Amman from November 17 to 21, 2017 on the third review of Iraq’s 36-month Stand-By Arrangement (SBA).

The IMF Executive Board approved the SBA on July 7, 2016 (See Press Release No. 16/321), and completed the second review on August 1, 2017 (See Press Release No. 17/311).

At the end of the mission, Mr. Christian Josz, Mission Chief for Iraq, issued the following statement:

“The Iraqi authorities and IMF staff continued discussions on the third review of the SBA and made good progress towards reaching agreement on a draft 2018 budget in line with the SBA.

“During the discussions, the team met with Acting Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), Dr. Ali Mohsen Ismail Al-Allaq, Acting Deputy Minister of Finance, Dr. Maher Johan, Deputy Minister of Planning, Dr. Qasim Enaya, Financial Adviser to the Prime Minister, Dr. Mudher Saleh, Chairman of the Board of Supreme Audit, and officials from the ministry of finance, CBI and the ministry of oil. The team would like to thank the Iraqi authorities for their cooperation and the open and productive discussions.”

End-of-Mission press releases include statements of IMF staff teams that convey preliminary findings after a visit to a country. The views expressed in this statement are those of the IMF staff and do not necessarily represent the views of the IMF’s Executive Board. Based on the preliminary findings of this mission, staff will prepare a report that, subject to management approval, will be presented to the IMF’s Executive Board for discussion and decision.

***************************************************************************************

A POLITICAL AGREEMENT, “THREE-DIMENSIONAL” BETWEEN IRAQ AND IRAN AND THE UNITED STATES TO ELIMINATE THE PAGE OF FORMER PRIME MINISTER NURI AL-MALIKI FOREVER

Special / Secrets Media

A source in the ruling National Alliance in Iraq, the existence of a political agreement, “three-dimensional” between Iraq and Iran and the United States to eliminate the page of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki forever.

(Mnt Goat – in other words they are telling us above that they want to settle this prosecution for corruption of Nori al-Maliki one way or the other and get it over and mover on. I do not know why some so called intel “gurus” are telling you this article is saying they are NOT going to prosecute Maliki. It simply does not say that. In fact is says that they are going to address this guy and do it very soon along with all the other corrupted officials. Folks- they can not possibley let this guy off the hook for all the destruction he has done and money he has stolen. You must believe justice will be done! This is not like the USA where they let corrupted officials go without justice due to political standing or financial stature.)

The source told Asrar Media that the religious establishment, whose guidelines were the main reason for preserving Iraq’s unity and expelling an organized organization, REJECTED CATEGORICALLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY THE RETURN OF CERTAIN FIGURES WHO LED THE POLITICAL SCENE, WHICH LED TO THE ENTRY OF THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION INTO IRAQ AND THE SUBSEQUENT DEVASTATING LEGACY OF THE COUNTRY AND THE EAST, THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST.

The source added that the insistence of the religious establishment on the removal of faces that did not bring good to the country, as he put it, forced the forces of global, regional and local agreement to oust former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and political figures associated with his ruling from the political scene in full.

(Mnt Goat – this statement says exactly what I just told you above)

The source said that the Islamic Dawa Party will announce the official abandonment of the Secretary-General this year, and the selection of a new Secretary-General to refrain from the repercussions of the stage of Mr. Maliki.

(Mnt Goat – again they are telling us they will select a new leader for the Dawa party and get rid of Maliki, who has vast repercussions to the party due to his corruption. Folks they are ditching this cabbagehead)

On the other hand, identical sources in the Islamic Republic of Iran and the United States of America confirmed that the two nations can not overcome the religious establishment in Iraq after the defeat of the “call”, and there is an attempt by both countries to reach a special “joint” agreement to preserve their interests in Iraq without cross-interests Iraq and its religious establishment.

(Mnt Goat – they are telling us that they know there are ties to Iran and the religious sector that they want to preserve. This applies during the process of the ditching of Maliki)

A LARGE ELECTORAL ALLIANCE LOOMS IN THE HORIZON, including the current prime minister, who is victorious by Haidar al-Abadi and his main supporter, the leader of the ruling National Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim, and the leader of Sadr’s movement Moqtada al-Sadr.

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, his support for the candidacy of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi for a second term.

“Abadi should give four more years to complete what he started,” Sadr said in a televised interview. “He supports Abadi’s candidacy for a second term, not a third.”

Sadr said that “Abadi soon declare his independence [from partisan work],” noting that “the difference between the previous and current governments as the difference between the earth and the sky.”

(Mnt Goat – WOW! statement by Sadr about Abadi. So now we all know how Sadr feels about the work of Abadi and Abadi will get his full support, especially in his next term. Folks- this is terrific news and we know now that between the religious sector they will work together to bring peace, prosperity and abundance to the Iraq. This is when we get paid and not before….lol…lol..)

[Ayna-Baghdad]

Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the government's commitment to transfer powers to the provinces and conduct elections on time.

(Mnt Goat – So again I am telling you they must De-centralize the government not only for an economic standpoint but also because it is a constitutional mandate and the constitution must be “fully” implemented prior to any RV. I have said this a hundred times already and will continue to say it over and over again. So please stop all this nonsense about an every day /a any day RV. Simply look at the state of their democracy and the economy. Does it look like they are ready to make this next leap?)

A statement issued by his office received by all of Iraq, that Abadi stressed during his presidency of the Supreme Commission for coordination between the provinces on " the importance to be competition between the provinces on the basis of offering more service to citizens," the meeting , stressing the GOVERNMENT 'S COMMITMENT TO THE TRANSFER OF POWERS TO THE PROVINCES. "

"The fight against corruption is not a slogan, but it is an act to purge state institutions of corrupt people. THIS WORK IS WELL THOUGHT OUT," he said, adding that there are corrupt campaigns to mix the cards and accuse everyone of corruption.

(Mnt Goat – So Abadi is telling us there is a “PLAN” as it is “well thought out”.)

He called for "to distinguish between a simple administrative error and real corruption," noting that "there is indirect corruption is the implementation of projects are not of importance to the citizen and not priorities of the province, which led to the development in the country is not the size of spending."

(Mnt Goat – Abadi is saying they are going after the really bad corruption cases that is harming the nation. This does not mean minor cases of mistakes. The news media seems to want to generalize and make everyone corrupt thus making excuses for everyone as if the problem is not even solvable to prosecute everyone, so why prosecute anyone, they say. But Abadi is rationalizing and saying this is NOT true. We must differentiate.)

"We have priority for water and sanitation projects and roads, as there are frightening numbers of road accidents in Iraq," Abbadi said.

The Prime Minister stressed the "need to facilitate the work of investors, there is a demand from international companies to invest in Iraq and should reduce red tape and fight corruption and facilitate the procedures of the investor," stressing "

As for the elections, Abadi stressed that "the parliamentary elections will be held on its constitutional date," noting that "the greater the percentage of participation by citizens in the elections, the proportion of representation of citizens is greater."

**************************************************************************************

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat   11/24/17 23755608_547326975602699_3556824121839940835_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down