Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 pm by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 pm by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 pm by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 3:10 am by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 3:53 am by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:46 am by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 7:46 am by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 pm by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 pm by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 8:43 am by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 7:13 am by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 4:28 am by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 7:50 am by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 10:03 am by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 4:34 am by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 8:17 pm by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 6:19 am by RamblerNash

The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi

Go down

The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi Empty The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi

Post by RamblerNash Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:46 pm

The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi

The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi Image

23-11-2017 12:44 PM

The Euphrates -
Al-Furat received the preliminary list of a number of officials issued arrest warrant warrants after Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi demanded the transfer of files of corruption from integrity to his office.
A source close to Ebadi's office told the news agency that the latter would oversee the investigation of the first meal of 130 other officials who caused the waste of money, pointing out that after the elimination of a military advocate, Abadi launched an anti-corruption campaign that includes senior officials, bankers, politicians, 

1 - Hoshyar Zebari former Foreign Minister
2 - Ethel Nujaifi Governor of Nineveh former
3 - Salah Abdul Razzaq, former governor of Baghdad
4 - Abdul Hussein Al - Morshedi. Former Secretary of Baghdad
5 - Naeem Abaoub .. Former Secretary of Baghdad
6 - Farouk Araji. Director of the former military office of the owners

7. Hussein al-Maliki (Abu Rehab) current parliamentarian
8. Yasser Sakhil al-Maliki (Abu Hawra) parliamentary current
9 - Adel Mohsen. Former Ministry of Health Inspector
10 - Abu Mujahid Al Rikabi. (Katie Njeman). Former Secretary of Maliki
11. Saber al-Issawi. Former Secretary of Baghdad
12 - Hamdieh dry. Director of the former T bi Bank

13 - Bassam Kamal Mahdi. Director General of Rafidain Bank
14 - Kazem Nashour. Director General of the former Industrial Bank
15 - Mohamed Hadi. Director General of the former Agricultural Bank
. Director General of the budget in the Ministry of Finance

17 - Majid Nasrawi. Governor of the former Basra
18 - Saadoun al-Dulaimi. Former Minister of Defense
19 - Abdelkader Obeidi. Former Minister of Defense
20-Zuhair Gharabawi. Former head of the intelligence service
21. Ahmed al-Saadi. Director General, Amanah Baghdad
22 - Five General Managers in the Secretariat of Baghdad
23 - Three General Managers in the Intelligence Service
24 - Director General of Real Estate
25 - Number of employees in the Office of the former Prime Minister.
26 - Number of former ministers.
27 - Five general managers in the Ministry of Justice
28 - Six general managers in the Ministry of the Interior
29. Adnan al-Asadi, former Undersecretary of the Ministry of the Interior
30 - Number of businessmen who obtained contracts in the ministries of the State by personal orders of Nuri al-Maliki
31 -
32. A large number of senior officers of the Ministry of Defense
33. A large number of staff members of the Secretariat are the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=52734

The list of (33) officials issued against them (arrest warrants), which did the files of their corruption Abadi 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum