Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/21/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/21/17   Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:12 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Here we are Thanksgiving week, Tonight being Tuesday and I want to give the best Intel I have going into the Thanksgiving time which is Thursday. I just want you to know we have had Intel that has come in this afternoon and even this evening to tell us kind of what is going on and where we are. Even this morning we used the term “release”, “getting it started”, and “it's going”, that terminology. We believe we are essentially underway in the point of view of the release getting this thing to go thru the system which takes a while for it to happen. It does take a while. It is not just a push of a button. There is a lot to it. It is much more complicated than we thought.

Bruce: What we were getting even last night is remember we were talking about Tier 2 banks last time and how Tier 2 Banks need to get ready? We had 119 different companies of Tier 2 banks that needed to be trained and up to speed before this thing was supposedly going to be let go. Then couple of days ago we had 42 of those 119 banks of Tier 2 that were not up to speed and not quite ready. They needed more time to get this thing to release. My understanding was they had until 5:30pm EST yesterday evening to be compliant, trained, and be all ready to go. I understand that did happen. Tier 2 banks did get up to speed and all was cool with them. They won’t be exchanging the Zim however. It won’t affect those of us who have Zim. The other thing is we did hear last night the banks were going to do a complete fairly quick bank reset. I do believe that did occur last night, not real late last night. It did happen. That took place. We were looking forward to that.

Bruce: When it comes to Iraq, we have heard Iraq’s announcement about their sovereignty and the liberation of Iraq has taken place at least twice and maybe more to the point where we are not looking for another announcement out of Iraq. We are not getting them here anyways. What difference does it make? We do believe they have occurred and have taken place.

Bruce: Iraq is now in position for their preparations of their celebrations to get started on Saturday and go Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. That is the celebration schedule they are suppose to be on for their celebrations in Iraq. I think that is great. I do know this that Iraq has had a rate that we don’t see quite now, but they do have a rate that is usable for trading since last Thursday. There is an official rate that Iraq has already. We just don’t see it here. It is out and they are using it. Iraq is trading their currency. Iran Rial is trading. We have the main 9 currencies of the so-called basket of currencies of 20 to 30 currencies, those are actively trading and moving up. They are working with those trading banks.

Bruce: We have people that are doing that. We have people that are involved in that process. We had one situation today where a trade was being processed and then all of sudden at 3:00 in the afternoon the Zim was no longer tradable. They stopped trading the Zim at 3:01pm EST today. The thing is because of that fact that the process we were in maybe moving along more quickly. We are at a point of a 2nd release or final push in process. It is hard to say what to call it exactly, but that is happening I believe. The word I got is the trading banks, the funds we are looking to initiate the process, and to get the SKRs paid, and other group members paid maybe actually started tonight. I don’t know exactly when. I am thinking we are moving along very nicely with this process.

Bruce: Most of you are going where is it? Where is our number? It is coming. We don’t have it yet. The intention is for us to have a very happy Thanksgiving. Let see if that happens. I feel very positive about that possibility and good about that because where the process is currently. That is what I am feeling right now. This process is something that completes over a period of time as I mentioned. It is not quickly a push of a button. There will be an 800 number released to certain group leaders as well as to me to put out for everybody to set your appointment and go.

Bruce: Concerning the time, where we are now? Could we get this and the Redemption Centers be open thru Thanksgiving and thru the weekend? I think it is very possible it could happen over the next several days. I do not know that for a fact, but hearing it could be the case that we could get the go ahead and be able to exchange is possible before Thanksgiving and thru the weekend. We have to wait for the release of the toll free numbers. I would put them out on both website: thebigcall.net andbigcalluniverse.com. We will let certain people online know about those toll free numbers when I do get them. That is the concept where we are right now.

Bruce: I can tell you the rates are being traded high. We are in really good shape on the currencies as far as that goes. It is a very positive thing happening. I think this release is what we are looking for and I don’t think we have to wait forever to happen. It is happening. We just have to wait for our portion to come thru. That is really the jest of it right there.

Bruce: When it comes to the Private Negotiable Rates, PNRs, that is something you would do based on your desire to do humanitarian projects. We talked about that for over a year now. You have that ability to negotiate for a higher rate than the screen rate based on your desire to do projects. Let them know in a little minute or two delivery how you plan to do that and what you plan to do with this money. You want to let them know how much you want access to for personal use as well as to start your projects the first 90 days. After the first 90 days, that is when your first interest payment would come to you from your account you would be earning interest on. Your structure payout would deliver that to you based on your interest payments. You have access anything in a long term structure payout maybe 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 years you wouldn’t really have access to the total amount.

Bruce: There is no rule it says you have to have humanitarian projects or an 80/20 rule. That is not part of this. Not for us who are individuals who are going to do our own exchanges. There is no 80/20 or 50/50. You just go in and if you want to do projects, let them know. If you do not want to do projects and just take the screen rate, let them know that and you are good to go. There is no obligation to do anything. You can just go in and you will have access to a certain amount right away. Let them know how much of your total amount, the so called mother lode, you want to have access to. It is going to be hard for everyone to know unless you have this planned out over a period of time how much of the funds you will need for your humanitarian projects the next 6 months or year. Just like us with Rebuild America. It is a huge project.

Bruce: We have a lot to do primarily. We have to find the right people to lead and hire those people and take those people and make this vision happen on a national scale. How that is going to come together? It is going to take some time. The same thing is true with the veterans. I did think today though about working with the veterans, working with Streets to Retreats that is getting the veterans that are really sort of homeless. Try to get them off the street as much as we can to put them in housing and get them in position to get their worth back, get them some employment, take care of their food and medical needs, and get them what they need to and try to get everyone off the street. We can help them to get in decent safe housing. I want the Streets to Retreats to be a real program where we take Veterans who are homeless off the street and try to get them to our retreats for recreation, job training, PTSD counseling, puppy dog therapy, equine therapy, etc. Get that for them, I want a lot of the veterans looking for work or for something different or new, or coming back or retiring. I want them to be available so we can put them to work with Rebuild America program.

Bruce: The veterans would work with us getting paid to do to rebuild our cities, town and communities. They would be proper examples to be mentors for the young people and work with us in apprenticeship. A lot of them are natural leaders. I know not all are leaders, but a lot of them are leaders. We want to work with these leaders, men and women, to work at these retreats for a number of positions, and try to involve the veterans with our town, cities and communities with our Rebuild America program. We will have apprenticeship, training opportunities, education, etc.

Bruce: If you do not have a project and feel like you want to do one with us in that, let them know at your appointment. Say this is called the Big Call and it is something I have been involved with and they are doing Rebuild America and that is my humanitarian project. I want you to do what God leads you to do. If you don’t have a specific project for yourself, we would love you to be part of Rebuild America in any city or town you live in or plan to live in if you are going to move. There is something for you and just realize that.

Bruce: Here is what going to happen. You have all of this money and I believe we are all called to be part of this, but you want to buy couple of new cars or if you want to fill your garage with 12 cars. Do whatever you want to do. I know there are car guys out there and women too like cars. I can see getting a collection. After awhile there is so many toys you can get that gives you a feeling of fulfillment. Homes are the same way. You have one home, two homes in couple of places. That is okay. I get it, but really it can leave you with a void, and an empty feeling. What will give you a feeling of fullness is helping others. Taking this and creating a legacy for your family helping others by being involved in humanitarian projects not only in the United States, but all over the world.

Bruce: After you do some of those things for yourself and family with a new home at some point you are going to go okay I did that. I love the new ride or rides. Then you wonder what they doing on the Big Call. You go to bigcalluniverse.com and you see they are wanting to help cities, towns, and communities. You don’t have to jump on the first month or two. We will be doing this for years and years. We will see progress being made in these areas with homes, infrastructure such as roads, railways, bridges, etc. It can be community centers and clinics.

Bruce: I heard recently having Mom and Pop grocery stores. Even better than worry about making a profit, have food distribution centers and have food for people where they don’t even have to pay for it. Give them healthy choices. We will have community gardens that are raising food for food banks or people. How about just about community food centers that we can set up where we have food available. That is what they do now where they don’t have to buy it. We are not looking to sell it, but to provide for people and give them some extra food. Some people say I don’t take charity or I don’t want to be given anything. I understand there is some of that out there. I get it. we can have it set up where they can pay or not pay or pay in the sense of a donation. Come get this food we have for you and there is no charge and if you are willing to put in a donation. What about that idea? Will that idea fly? Maybe the paid grocery stores won’t be big on that.

Bruce: We will find ourselves changing and recreating all we want to do to help humanity. We shouldn’t have anyone be hungry in the United States or the world. Also have good clean water, free energy, medicine, get all healthy, all kinds of medical things Bob Sue and I know about that is coming. Pastor Steven knows about this too.

Bruce: Just be aware what we start it may morph in more amazing than it is right now. If you don’t fade away and vegetate on some beach somewhere. It will get old. Make sure you stay in touch. If you want to let us know if you want to register on our new site. Just put in your email and we will get in touch with you when we will do calls. We will take a good month off from calls once this blessing comes thru.

Bruce: We will not do a call on Thursday. We will see what happens. Thank all for coming in tonight. I want to thank my team Sue, Pastor Steve, and Bob. Thank you Big Call Universe listeners who have been so faithful for over 6 years listening to the Big Call. I am very thankful for all of you and my team and the opportunity for what we are called to take this blessing and share it. Everyone we will talk to you when we talk to you. Good night everyone

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/21/17   Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:40 am

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/21/17   Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:55 pm

I knew you were a liar from the start. BIG or small lies are lies
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/21/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: