Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"It's Time" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank for November 20, 2017

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "It's Time" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank for November 20, 2017   Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:48 am

It's Time" #I AM YOU

I was told on a call last night that everything was released and that it was time for it to finally happen. Once again the lines are blurred between our oppressors and our liberators. It seems that free speech with the intent to provoke performance is frowned upon, but bold faced lies and unfulfilled promises of performance are encouraged methods to pacify the masses.

I'm embarrassed for them. They've made heroes out of pedophiles and allowed murderers, rapists, and terrorists to thrive. Meanwhile the innocent beings they claim to represent are struggling to pay bills, find shelter, and feed themselves. These same ones are expected to raise their frequency to show they are worthy to handle the immense burden of unlimited wealth because in their delusional minds it's a burden to have resources and use them to help people. It's a joke. A cruel mean spirited prank of epic proportions designed to fuel the appetites of the evil elite.

And I'm not addressing the Cabal. We expect them to do horrible things. I'm addressing all of the "master minds" who think the the best way to bring in a new age of light is through lies and deception. Are you so far removed from the human connection that you've forgotten what it feels like to have your hopes crushed by someone you trust?

There can be no love without trust. Trust is established by following through on promises, consistently being a force of support for people when they need you, and hearing the concerns of those in need and responding appropriately. But instead you just look for a way to keep us quiet while you casually conduct your business with no sense of urgency or concern for the trust you're destroying or the long term damages you're actually causing to the creation of a new world.

But in the end we have allowed them to divide us over issues that really don't matter. We argue about politics, religion, race and sports. We willingly submit ourselves to their fear, doubt and worry. Try something different today. Make this a powerful day. Change the vibration of the entire planet in five minutes of your time.

Read the declaration below. Read it out loud like you wrote it. Read it knowing every word is true for you personally. Send it to everyone you know and have them do the same. Record yourself reading it and send it to every politician you can find. Post it on Facebook, Twitter, and send it to every friend and enemy you have and let the world know we are done waiting for this event! Burst the bubble today! It's a statement about our power as a unified spirit based on the principles that we can all agree on. Today, let's stand together and take back the energy of our planet. #I AM YOU

"I am trying to awaken the giant in you!"-L.Blair

http://kre8change.wixsite.com/kre8change/single-post/2017/09/26/I-AM-YOU

TANK OUT

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "It's Time" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank for November 20, 2017   Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:27 am

The only "frequency" that needs to change is the frequency of your meds. You need to take more anti-psychotics and less steroids.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "It's Time" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank for November 20, 2017   Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:47 pm

'It's TIME for them all to be roughed, 'cuffed and stuffed'-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "It's Time" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank for November 20, 2017   Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:48 pm

actually terbo its time they all should be shit canned just based on false hoods
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"It's Time" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank for November 20, 2017
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: