Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali

Go down

Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali Empty Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali

Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali NB-221868-636466206642277497

Saturday 18 November

Alsumaria News / Kirkuk
, leader of the party , the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan ( PUK ) and member of the Kirkuk Provincial Council Ahmed al- Askari, Saturday, the Council will hold its meeting in the place allocated in Kirkuk, stressing that the party 's candidate for the post of governor is Amin Ali.

The military said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "All members of the National Union bloc in the list of brotherhood with the meeting of the provincial council in Kirkuk and not a place," pointing out that "the call of the President of the Council Ribawar Talabani did not specify any place to hold the meeting, Must be under the dome of the Council. "

"The members of the party bloc of the late President Talabani with the holding of the meeting in Kirkuk and its only candidate for the post of governor of Kirkuk is Rizkar Ali," adding that "in the event of continued non-attendance of members of Barzani Party in the provincial council, 14 Kurdish members will agree with the Arabs and Turkmen to hold Session and complete its quorum. "

"The continuation of boycotting members of Barzani Party complicates the political scene and distancing the administration of the Kirkuk Provincial Council from providing services to the components of Kirkuk."

The Council of Kirkuk province, on Friday, that the President of the Council Ribawar Talabani called members of the provincial council to hold a meeting next Tuesday, while he confirmed that the venue of the meeting will be set next week.

A member of Kirkuk Provincial Council Ahmad al-Askari, on Tuesday (November 14, 2017) on the invitation of the President of the Council Ribawar Talabani to hold a meeting in Arbil, while the list of brotherhood will be held tomorrow to discuss the invitation.

LINK

Talabani Party: the session of the Council of Kirkuk will be held under the dome of the Council and our only candidate Rizkar Ali 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum