Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/16/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/16/17   Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:18 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everyone to the Big Call tonight. We are a week from Thanksgiving. Our intention is not to do a call next Thursday night. Our plan is not to do a call Thanksgiving night.

I do want to thank everyone for coming in and listening again to the call. We plan to continue doing this call until the blessing arrives and then plan to take some time off, a month or so off to get things ready to do more advance pod casts and do interviews, etc. that we will handle later. I do feel like you people who are listening, you need to realize most of the time I do not feel we are going to do another call because it feels we are right there. The same thing was true yesterday with all the information coming in I thought we are not going to have a call on Thursday probably, but here we are tonight. I do not expect to do a call the following Thursday on Thanksgiving. We are planning not to do a call next Thursday.

Bruce: In the meantime what I am hearing right now is it is interesting because we have some things we cannot quite get information on. One is Iraq. We know the intention was for Iraq to start a new series of celebrations today. We were told last night that one hour after early prayer, 5:23am this morning Bagdad time, an hour after that, that they would be starting celebrations. I understand today they are still in prep mode for those celebrations. I do not think they started today. My understanding was they were planning to. Let say they may hold off a day or so on those.

Bruce: We know that it makes sense they start tomorrow instead of today because you know Iraq has been waiting for entry into or induction into the World Trade Organization, WTO to show they are really ready to become a true international trading partner again. To do that of course they have to have a recognizable currency which is the Dinar, the Iraqi Dinar, and they have to have a rate people can see to know which the value of that Dinar is is in doing business with Iraq. It makes sense, right? My understanding is the induction into the WTO is supposed to come tomorrow.

Bruce: Realistically behind the scenes they were sort of asked to be inducted to be full fledged members on Monday. However the so called formal ceremony of the formal induction supposed to occur sometime tomorrow. I do not know when that is. It could be the celebration could start in conjunction with that. It could be that we start with what we are waiting for that is to be notified in conjunction with that. I do know that though. It might be a possibility that I would look forward to since it hasn’t really arrived to us today here not in the form of a notification. You guys know that already or I wouldn’t be doing a call and you would have a toll free number to call to set your appointment.

Bruce: Let’s talk about the call centers. We know that there are two levels of call centers, the Prime Call Centers and the Secondary Call Centers. The Secondary Call Center is used for the Zim holders. Sometimes it is called the Zim Call Center. The Primary Call Centers and Secondary Call Centers are ready and staffed ready to go. Same thing true with the so call Redemption Centers. We call them Redemption Centers because we are going to redeem the Zim as a bond. That is why we use the term the redemption of the Zim and the exchange of the other currencies we have like the Dinar, Dong, Afghani, Rupiah, and the Iranian Rial. Those are the main ones we all know about. That is something that we are looking forward to do.

Bruce: There are over 8400 some Exchange and Redemption Centers in the United States alone not including Canada. There has been an increase there alone, and that did not include the 24.000Tier 1 and Tier 2 banks that will be doing exchanges as well at the same time. So there are over 32,000 to 33,000 Redemption Centers and banks in the United States that will be ready to go for us here.

Bruce: The Redemption Centers as I call them, Exchange Centers are also on high alert and on active status. They are ready patiently waiting to start. They have been for a few days now since Monday. They are still ready to go as far as that goes.

Bruce: We don’t really do rates and dates, and you guys know that. I try to talk in general terms which I am doing tonight. I can tell you the rates are continuing to be traded and go up slightly. All good for our benefit.

Bruce: I told you earlier that I would comment a little bit about Zimbabwe. Understand there was a little bit of information coming out even though it is a little bit slow getting to us. We heard about something in Zimbabwe that might be dealing with the government or possibly a change in the government. My understanding is what has been occurring has been done for the protection of those currently in power. They have been more or less protected under a house arrest scenario. I do not know enough about it to go in anymore detail about it, but what has occurred there actually for our benefit and not for our harm.

Bruce: I understand that there was a comment about the whether the Zimbabwe bond would be utilized in country versus those of us who don’t live in Zimbabwe. My understanding is any activity taking place in country doesn’t affect us of what we are holding. We are going to fine what is going on. Do not concern yourself. That is what I have been told. I agree with that. I think that is where it really is.

Bruce: As far as information, I can tell you guys there have been things said out there to banks and other people to just keep quiet. Literally hush hush. I am hearing there is still a major black out still in effect since about early last night. Maybe early than that. It has been relatively quiet for about 3 to 4 days now with a little bit of Intel coming out here and there. A little bit here and there and we have just enough to put out a picture where we are.

Bruce: I know we have activity going on. We don’t know exactly what is going out in the west.
There is some activity there. We had heard last night close to midnight last night EST that this thing had been activated which was the word out over in the Far East and we think the Pay Masters there have been given the go ahead to get started. I don’t know what has happened since then as far as that goes. I will just say that things seem to be in motion. We know a major Funding has been put in place to take care of a certain of us for our redemptions not only for other currencies and the Zim, but for quite a bit. This is movement of funds that has taken place in the last couple of days. It is major. I think there has been a little bit more of jocking of funding in place to do that, to get things started. Also I think we are really looking at this thing completing. I couldn’t tell you whether or not we all thought this would be our week. We still think this is our week. We just do not know when.

Bruce: I know that are certain things occurring behind the scenes. I know certain people, I just going to say it. There are things happening behind the scenes that need to complete, that need to take place. Possibly take place before we go. It is all happening. There is more happening behind the scenes of more we can’t even talk about. You guys know with the news cycles a lot has been happening even happening in this country with our government. All the information is coming to the fore right now. A lot of it is not very pleasant. You know what I am talking about. That gives you some idea of the shakeup that is going around the world of what is happening, and you know what happens as a result of that type of information. That is what I am talking about.

Bruce: I am looking forward for this to happen and looking forward for this to go down hopefully by the weekend. I can’t promise you that. That is why I have to tell you that you need to stay with Plan A until this blessing comes thru, and that is what I call Plan B. Get back into whatever you can or continue to do what you can to provide for yourself and your family until this blessing comes through. Then you will have options, choices you can execute on that.

Bruce: When it comes to your projects and what it comes to the Redemption Centers going in and explaining what it is if you are trying to ask for a Privately Negotiable Rate, let them know if you have a project that is your project that you thought, that you originated, it is your baby, let them know with passion and confidence it is your project. Now at the same time if you don’t have a project it is okay to let them know you are joining a collaborated effort with many people from the Big Call. It is not about me or about my name or any of that. It is about we plan to do some projects together as Rebuild America. You need to put it just as Rebuild America. Say you are working collaborately with Bruce if you want to use my name and other listeners from the Big Call around the country. Then you can talk a little about what I have talked about to you. That is all you need to know about that. That is really what you need to do in terms of your projects.

Bruce: From what I understand the so called basic rate should be screen rate for us at the Redemption Centers is going to be fantastic on the Zim and on the other currencies. Just know you are going to be fine. If you want to try to negotiate your rate higher, you can. Make sure you do it with your plans and your projects. If you want to talk about Rebuild America, you can.

Bruce: If you want to mention you want to work with the veterans with the Veteran Retreat Network you can. That is going to be well funded. I know a lot of people out there want to donate for that. I am going to set probably set up a 51C34 for it, because I know a lot of people want to give to it. I wasn’t going to take a nickel for that. I was going to do that myself. I still could do it myself, but I know a lot of people want to give into that. I will probably set it up as a nonprofit just to let you know. Many of you may want to something with our veterans. I sure hope so, but I am more interested in now what we can do together with Rebuild America. You know I talked about that until you are blue in the face.

Bruce: Really guys we are at a point where things are very quiet. I am tired of hearing it is quiet and I get a little nugget here and there and every once in awhile I get something that is more meaningful. From what I can see out there, we are right there at the precipice, and we should be able to get exchanged here hopefully before Thanksgiving which is only a week away. Let’s see where that goes. Stay with it. Stay positive and in faith like I am, and like Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven that is continuing in faith.

Bruce: Thank you Bob, Sue and everything everybody is doing, and thank you all for tuning in again to the Big Call tonight. If everything happens we hope we do not to have a call Tuesday night. If not, we will see you all Tuesday night. Thank you. Good night everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/16/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: