Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers

Go down

Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers Empty Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers

Post by RamblerNash Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:10 am

Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers

Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers NB-221690-636464365665469376

Thursday, November 16,

Alsumaria News / Basra
new Council of Basra on Thursday, demanding the federal government to grant the province rights of financial and more powers, as well as ensuring a fair share of its general budget for the next year, as the Council expressed its reservation on the allocation of 5% five dollars allowance for each barrel of oil produced by the fields Located in Basra.

The head of the financial control committee and follow-up allocations in the provincial council Ahmed al-Sulaiti during a joint press conference for a number of members of the Council and attended by Alsumaria News that "the draft budget law for the next year did not include the benefits of Basra financial allocations," noting that "the draft law involves a clear violation , According to the draft that the oil-producing provinces allocate 5% of the value of each barrel of oil produced, while the provincial law No. 21 of 2008 amended provides for the allocation of five dollars.

Al-Sulaiti pointed out that "the tables attached to the draft budget law that Basra has only 362 billion dinars, and this amount is much lower than the maturity of the province," adding that "Basra demands financial rights, and more powers, as we want to apply Article 112 of the Constitution, To participate in the local government in the management of oil and gas file. "

Al-Sulaiti pointed out that "Basra received from the federal government many promises, but did not see any of them on the ground," adding that "Basra understands the financial crisis and the austerity, but those measures should not be at the expense of the rights of Basra."

For his part, said the head of the Economic Committee in the Council Ibrahim Khalidi that "all officials who visited Basra said that the province is Iraq's economic basket and the first rider to the Treasury, but one of them to return to BaghdadTo forget what he said about the importance of Basra and the need for fairness, "adding that" citizens in Basra can no longer tolerate more injustice, so we will leave the decision to take their rights. "

According to the Chairman of the Committee for Development and Reconstruction Zahra al-Bagari," Basra suffers from the suspension of many projects Vital before completion because of the decision of the federal government, "explaining that" the province also faces a problem in continuing to send patients for treatment outside the country, as well as the payment of salaries of contractors and workers for a daily wage. "

According to the head of the provincial council Waleed Hamid Kitan," The provincial council does not demand more Of Basra's rights, the government must a Take notice of the province, as its water is not even suitable for animals, and people suffering from air pollution and diseases of cancer, "adding that" in the absence of the federal government 's response to our demands , we will be heading towards escalation, and will not be armed escalation or separation. "

Abd al-Amir al- Eidani told Alsumaria News (October 28, 2017) after his first meeting with Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi in Baghdad that the latter "agreed to spend money to complete the construction of about 50 school buildings stopped work before completion for financial reasons, The problem of cleaning the city (the center of the province), as promised the Prime Minister to seek funding for other projects stalled related to service infrastructure.

LINK

Basra Council renews its demand for the federal government to grant the province financial rights and more powers 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum