Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi

Go down

A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi Empty A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi

Post by RamblerNash Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:04 am

A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi

A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi NB-221701-636464446077344543

Thursday, November 16,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
denied the MP for the province of Diyala , Raad diamond, Thursday, the return of the Peshmerga forces to eliminate Khanaqin , northeast of Baquba , while the pledge to return any part in the province 's decision of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al - Abadi exclusively.

"The news about the return of the Peshmerga to the Kermsir axis in Khanaqin (100 km northeast of Baquba) is inaccurate and has been confirmed by the security leaders, who in turn denied the return of any Peshmerga forces within the Khanaqin border or the areas and areas associated with the Peshmerga, Her ".

He added that the diamonds, "Khanaqin under the authority of the federal forces fully since the middle of last month," stressing that "the return of the Peshmerga or other security names to Khanaqin subject to the decision of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi exclusively."

He added that "Peshmerga part of the national defense system and its presence within the so-called disputed areas depends on the decisions of the federal government, which will decide in accordance with the national interest."

Earlier, local media reported that the Peshmerga forces had returned to the Kermsir axis in Khanaqin.

LINK

A deputy denies the return of the Peshmerga to Khanaqin and bet on it by a decision of Abadi 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum