Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Hey Guys! Terbs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Hey Guys! Terbs!   Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi terbs!!! So good to see you! I can't reply for some reason I am having technical issues here and at OOM!!

Sorry I havent been around I have had a chronically ill child this year and life has thrown a curve ball but hey we get through these things stronger and better. Mind you I am older tireder and bloody grumpier LOL!

How are you terbs?1

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! Terbs!   Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:13 pm

Hello AlleyRose!  It is so good to see you !  You have been missed ! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! Terbs!   Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:22 pm

I'm doing ok, AlleyRose, as well as can be expected, I'm starting to slow down a bit, have been under the weather, but working out of it- I am sorry to hear of your misfortune with the children, when they get sick it is a chore, not looking after a child, but dealing with the sickies, and talk about curveballs, if it wasn't for that, I'd have no b@!!$ at all!! LMAO! You need to keep in mind, that whatever doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, and I've lived by that creed for years, and I look at it this way, there are some out there that are always worse off than we are, and if it isn't us, I consider us damn lucky to still be able to get around, and do what we can do, while we can still do it, because nobody is going to do it for us- One must count on one's self, and no one else, and if we did have to count on someone else, we all might be in a real fix!  Don't be a stranger!! Try to stop in more often!! I love ya, kid!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! Terbs!   Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:03 pm

Hey good to have you back AlleyRose.  Long time no see.  Good to see the old gang surface again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! Terbs!   Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:23 am

Except bears Terbo, bears will kill you .... winkywinky

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! Terbs!   Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:24 am

AlleyRose greetings, good to hear from you!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! Terbs!   Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:28 am

@Terbo56 wrote:
I'm doing ok, AlleyRose, as well as can be expected, I'm starting to slow down a bit, have been under the weather, but working out of it- I am sorry to hear of your misfortune with the children, when they get sick it is a chore, not looking after a child, but dealing with the sickies, and talk about curveballs, if it wasn't for that, I'd have no b@!!$ at all!! LMAO! You need to keep in mind, that whatever doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, and I've lived by that creed for years, and I look at it this way, there are some out there that are always worse off than we are, and if it isn't us, I consider us damn lucky to still be able to get around, and do what we can do, while we can still do it, because nobody is going to do it for us- One must count on one's self, and no one else, and if we did have to count on someone else, we all might be in a real fix!  Don't be a stranger!! Try to stop in more often!! I love ya, kid!!
AMEN TO THAT TERBS! I will defs be around more often, I've missed everyone!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! Terbs!   Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:29 am

@Kevind53 wrote:
AlleyRose greetings, good to hear from you!

Hey Kevin how are you?!! It's good to see you still around keeping the youngens in check I hope lol! I can't reply normally I have to do it this way its soooo annoying! I dont know whats wrong

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! Terbs!   Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:30 am

@aksafeone wrote:
Hey good to have you back AlleyRose.  Long time no see.  Good to see the old gang surface again.

Hey there AK how are you its great to see you again! ! It's great to back with the old gang!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! Terbs!   Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:24 am

Hey Nash it's working!! Woohoo!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! Terbs!   Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:27 am

All right!

face to face
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Hey Guys! Terbs!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: