Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"What's with the Spin on the Zim?" by (Anonymous) 11/13/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "What's with the Spin on the Zim?" by (Anonymous) 11/13/17   Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:49 am

Dear Friends,

When I first heard that people would be able to redeem Zim for humanitarian funds, it touched on my life long desire to be a philanthropist. I bought a note and dived into learning as much as I could about the RV and growing into the idea that my project plans will be breathed to life.

Since then, I’ve seen my share of intel gurus come and go. Pump fakes aplenty. I’m still here because intuition and desire to fullful my life purpose keep me here.

Lately the intel is sparce and I’m disconcerted by changing info on the Zim. We were told to avoid the groups, and that makes sense based on some shady practices. We were told to wait for 800 #’s and individual appointments. However, now I’m hearing from people like William Shrout that we will not be able to exchange or that we will receive around $100k (which isn’t enough to obtain stable housing for my family, let alone do my projects.) I have also read reports that only people in private groups will be able to exchange and that us individuals will be left out. Very discouraging. I’m left to wonder if the entire RV is disinformation, or if Zim redemptions are, or if recent news that the Zim is excluded is the disinformation.

What do others have to say? What's with the spin on Zim?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "What's with the Spin on the Zim?" by (Anonymous) 11/13/17   Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:12 pm

The spin on the so called ZIM is that it is all lies. The "ZIM" is worthless, as in a 1000ZIM note is worth less than a single sheet of toilet paper, and that was BEFORE it was demonitized.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"What's with the Spin on the Zim?" by (Anonymous) 11/13/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: