Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17

2 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:36 am

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 13-November-2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=103063431

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Marvelous Monday, November 13 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here to talk about a few things. “The beat goes on…” We don’t have super-exciting information to share, although that was anticipated. We will review the weekend’s information and we’ll see how this week unfolds.

We didn’t have a call on Friday; however, there were several updates, and some things we were looking forward to from Wednesday’s information. This was sent out on Thursday, 9. November:

An Iraqi military commander is interviewed on Iraqi TV stating that Iraq is “clear” of ISIS and that the last stronghold was eliminated. However, PM Abadi has YET to make any declarations or announcements.

The HCL payments were supposed to start over the weekend at the new rates… and we are still waiting for that information, if it has started or not. There was also the anticipation of PM Abadi making an announcement over the weekend that would leave no doubt as to where we would be standing. We have been told that they are setting up for the biggest celebration ever in Iraq, with bleachers and platforms being set up. Some military people have announced that it’s all over bar the shouting, and the shouting is that big celebration.

The bank folks were/are all on high expectation for something happening this week. Some currency people are planning to go into the bank on Tuesday/Wednesday to exchange their currencies and especially the dinar. Anything could possibly roll out.

As for today, Rawa was supposed to be liberated over the weekend, or so it was said on the television in Iraq. This update was posted over the weekend:

Iraqi TV is reportedly informing its viewers that within hours the town of Rawa will be liberated.

Baghdad is preparing itself for the largest celebration of TOTAL liberation of ISIS from the country of Iraq. Platforms are again being created with music and fireworks in the plans making this the most significant event on record.

They are still saying the Rawa is within hours of liberation, with preparations complete for the celebration, although that might be affected by the earthquake yesterday. Of course, all eyes are on relief efforts now, in both Iran and Iraq, so the celebrations might be put off for a day or two. Parliament is meeting tomorrow “for an historic day”. We don’t know if that the cause or the result.

US banks are on alert for between now and Friday. Expectations are good for this week, with sources saying everything from half-done to completely done. These are expectations, not guarantees, but they are all good.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Ray, with all the recent and ongoing rumblings what’s are you hearing and what are your most recent thoughts on the dong?
A: Nothing’s changed with the dong; rates have been 47 cents for a long time, with some chance of being $2+. We’ll have to wait on that, but I expect it to revalue with the dinar or shortly thereafter.

Q: My phone died, and I have to reset up twitter notifications. Can you please tell me how to do that on my new phone? I am 68 and not the most adept technologically.
A: Send the following text to 40404: FOLLOW @THE_TNT_TEAM. You should get an automatic return message within a few minutes.

Q: Are you hearing there will be an announcement this week from Abadi?
A: Yes.

Q: Any news about rates from the contractors in Iraq?
A: No.

Q: Abadi has announced the liberation….I cannot get the link to come over.
A: Interesting; I will see if that can be confirmed after this call.

Q: Asset protection information you have put together – is this in the forum, or can be purchase it?
A: I don’t recall saying I put any such information together. We have discussed strategies in workshops.

Q: About the zim: I heard we could take a rate of 11 cents with no zeros taken off but with ten billion dollar cap, or 2 cents with no cap. Is that either/or?
A: We’ll just have to wait and see what happens; when we have firm information, you can then plan accordingly.

Q: How does a trust insure a vehicle?
A: The same way a person does.

Q: What have you enjoyed the most about this RV journey?
A: The things I have learned and been able to share with others.

Questions from live callers

865/404/770 caller: The article that was mentioned deals with the Iraqi government tweet sent out at 8am EST saying the Iraqi government has worked with the people of Iraq to defeat terrorism and thwarted attempts to divide Iraq. The tweet shows Abadi looking stern, saying, “We liberated our land, united our nation, and confronted the threats to Iraq’s internal security.” Do we still need a verbal announcement.

RayRen: I think we do have to wait for a formal announcement because this statement is a little ambiguous for me.

Caller: The speaker of the Iraqi Parliament is actually in the US today. Will he be back for tomorrow’s Parliament meeting?

RayRen: If so, I’m not going to say.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

KAZ caller: I’ve been looking into the Roth IRAs as you mentioned. I spoke to investment firms, and they say that I have to put money into a regular IRA before I can bring it into a Roth IRA, and that I cannot transfer my currency into the IRA.

RayRen: You need to call a company that deals with self-directed Roth IRAs. The companies we work with never told us to open a regular IRA first. Find a company at deals specifically with Roth IRAs, and see what they say. The Roth IRA has to then buy the currency from the money in that account – it has to make the purchase, rather than your granting or giving the currency to the Roth IRA.

951 caller: When they reset the dinar, who is the entity that does that? Abadi, CBI?

RayRen: I assume it will be the CBI that changes the rate we will be looking at … or maybe it will be joint decision with PM Abadi.

Caller: When you go into the redemption center, will they just handle the Iraqi dinar, or will they also handle the dong, the Zim, etc.?

RayRen: I hear about redemption centers across the internet, but the banking people I deal with have not been talking about exchanging anywhere but their own branches (with one exception). I imagine it will be all the currencies we’re interested in, all the currencies in the first basket, and there should be at least nine currencies in that one.

918 caller: It seems that Iraq is preparing for celebrating the ‘total liberation of Iraq’; that’s what we are waiting on, right? Not for the rate to come out, am I correct?

RayRen: It could be both. I firmly believe that even if it’s not announced, the rate change will take place.

Closing Statement

We are looking for things to pop out this week – a lot of indicators are pointing to this week. When this rate change happens, if it isn’t what we are looking for, then we might have to wait for a little while longer, maybe even as long as 90 days before we make our big move. Sure, we are waiting for the public release of a rate, and for the opportunity and the right time to move forward. In the past, we thought those would be on the same date, but that may not be the case. We now have the names of 65 banks that will exchange dinar, so we can do an exchange right now, today, if we chose to do that. We are now waiting for the right time to make our move. Only you can decide that based on your objectives and goals. I’m in it to win it, and that means getting the most out of this opportunity as if this will never happen again. I want to squeeze every ounce of benefit out of this ride before considering further rides. We’ll be ready; we’ll be waiting.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:55 pm

tony tony tony tony tony 

RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 1656125192 RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 1656125192 RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 1656125192 RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 1656125192 RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes 11/13/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum