Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Vic - Gatekeepers 11/11/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Vic - Gatekeepers 11/11/17   Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vic - Gatekeepers 11/11/17   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:58 am

is this our site pest kepper?
LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Vic - Gatekeepers 11/11/17   Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:18 am

LOL Maybe that's where he got the name. The name GateKeeper sounds important, but in his case, someone was sleeping on the job and forgot to keep the gate locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Vic - Gatekeepers 11/11/17   Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:57 am

Vic has been around forever calling the RV.

Guru Vic1:  OOM Family doing GOOD....Actually just got the phone with Joey....Man is IT HOT HOt HOT!!! SO LET'S JUST SAY.....BARA BING...BARA BUNG!!!! This FAT .....Well...maybe Fat....Lady from the Iraq....who Maliki had running different banks ....like the TRADE BANK of IRAQ...who's BOSS Mr.AZIZ who took off for Beirut....remember HIM? Well i guess ALLAWI got enough INFO....And yes SHE was SINGING ....TO the AUTHORITIES!!!

FOLKS HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT WITH SHABS EDUCATION....THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT BABYLON? YOU EVER WONDERED IF SBABIBI IS CHRISTIAN? THE SHAH OF IRAN WAS AND YET IN PUBLIC HE HAD TO ACT MUSLIM! SHABS MY BROTHERMAN....I KNOW IN MY HEART YOUR MY CHRISTIAN BROTHER! JC4LIFE....SHABS!

LYBIA, SYRIA, IRAN....YEMEN? LET'S GET THROUGH THIS BABY DELIVERY BEFORE WE START ANOTHER.... THIS PREGNANCY WENT INTO HISTORY AS A 9YEAR OLD AT BIRTH!!!

DEAR FAMILY...MY OOM FAMILY! I AM ALWAYS A MAN WHOM LOOKS AT THINGS FROM A REALIST PERSPECTIVE....I TEST ....THEN I BEGIN TO WRITE....THE THESIS, TO HYPOTHESIS, TO THEORY....BELIEVE ME, WHEN I SAY....MY MENTOR WHOM IS IN CHINA....TELLS ME THAT PAPER MAKING PAPER IS EASY! WHEN YOU MAKE PAPER WITH GOLD BACKING THAT IS HARD....SO, WHEN CHINA SAYS TO IRAQ....I WILL BUILD YOU 1MILLION HOMES AND CARRY THYE PAPER....WHAT ARE YOU SEEING ME SAY?

IRAQ, CHINA, USA, RUSSIA, SAUDIA ARABIA, KUWAIT, UK, PORTUGAL, GERMANY, FRANCE....ALL HAVE AU....GOLD! NO MORE SWIMMING UP STREAM!!!!

THANK YOU...ALL! ALL GLORY TO MY FATHER! MY IKU=W....IS FROM HIM!!! ALL OUR FUTURES WILL BE VERY STRONG...."IF" WE FAMILY......STAY UNITED! UNITED IN IDEAS....UNITED IN LOVE....UNITED IN NUMBERS....

I NEED TO HELP MY GRANDSON WITH HOMEWORK....YOU ALL KNOW THAT LEARNING NEVER ENDS! GOD IS GREAT,ALWAYS! GOOD NIGHT AND MAY GOD CONTINUE YOUR EYES OPEN DREAMS! I DO NOT SAY NOT TO SLEEP....SLEEP IN COMFORT...HOWEVER YOUR DREAMS ....DO NOT ALLOW TO SLEEP! LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL .....THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU ALL AND SHARE! GOD LOVE THE WORKING MAN... AND WOMAN! WORKING IN GODS KINGDOM IS MY AND ALL OUR GOAL! WILL SEE YOU IN D.C., WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN TO MEET! THE VIXSTER.....BROTHERMAN VIC

http://www.dinardaily.net/t61557-2-28-2012-five-years-ago-in-dinarland
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Vic - Gatekeepers 11/11/17   Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:48 pm

I found Kepper's gate ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Vic - Gatekeepers 11/11/17   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Vic - Gatekeepers 11/11/17   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Kevin...Do you know which side of the gate he on?

eys
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Vic - Gatekeepers 11/11/17   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:57 pm

The locked side ....

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Vic - Gatekeepers 11/11/17   Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:01 pm

But Kevin, there is still two sides. Locked in or locked out. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Vic - Gatekeepers 11/11/17   Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:11 pm

Then flip a coin.  Either way you have a 50-50 chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Vic - Gatekeepers 11/11/17   Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:33 am

Well since it's an asylum for the insane, hopefully in, which would be the other side ... at least that's where he/she/it needs to be.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Vic - Gatekeepers 11/11/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: