Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dream's Drama w/Gary McGuire! 11/12/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Dream's Drama w/Gary McGuire! 11/12/17   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:21 am

TED1016 Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, Today, being the actual veterans day, I want to send out a special prayer for all veterans who deserve far more recognition than they receive for the sacrifices they endured during their time spent standing on that line of defense that says “this far and no further” to those who would do harm to our nation. Only those who stood on that line will ever truly understand the cost for doing so.

Dear Lord God Almighty, many of our fighting men and women carry scars both visible and concealed of what it really means for their making that commitment to both God and country. While there are some people who want to hide our history from the younger generations. Our veterans hold personal and country values that many will never understand. God Bless our veterans for what they did for us all.

Today as I stood in the welcome line at Walmart welcoming people to the story relatively very few stopped and acknowledged my veteran badge wore just below my name tag. I was proud to welcome and shake the hand of every veteran who entered the store and watch the gleam in their eye when they heard my welcome and out stretched hand. My heart was lifted as I saw many new military recruits enter the store.

Our country was founded on good Christian values by many who took on the robes of freedom fighters as the built our nation and helped to form our governmental bodies we have in place now. At times wonder how we as a nation could ever turn their back against our freedom fighters of all nations and creeds. This is why I close my post with: Remember, “Our Destiny Awaits”

Art came on and said that Okie did not post on Dinar Detectives. Becky said Okie is sick and please leave him alone and do not believe anything from Okie unless from Art or Elmer ect.

show me the moneyyyyyy

as the world turns we wait and wait... as i have said its a battle between good and evil

Gerry question, on the calls when we hear " they told us to be quiet" who the heck is they?

dont know who they is i never was told anything

Gerry do u know who tells them to

nope

admin did you finally get the kenneys out?

Not sure if I got all of them gerry

they are a crafty bunch i will give them that

everyone just a quick flyby to see what's happening and to tell you as i have said no one not any guru/intel provider knows when// and even with there so called contacts they still arnt in the loop/ no one will have any advanced knowledge before it happens period
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dream's Drama w/Gary McGuire! 11/12/17   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:50 am

everyone just a quick flyby to see what's happening and to tell you as i have said no one not any guru/intel provider knows when// and even with there so called contacts they still arnt in the loop/ no one will have any advanced knowledge before it happens period

Nobody knows because it doesn't exist. Garry has even said that he has no proof.

Does everyone remember that he said "IT" was in the Paris Agreement, but no one could see it?

What happened there?

Making up lies to support wishful thinking doesn't cut it anymore.

Props to Sandnsea for asking "Who are they?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dream's Drama w/Gary McGuire! 11/12/17   Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Maybe this originated earlier, but Veteran's day was the 11th. Originally called Armistice Day, the celebrated the armistice which ended WW-1. That went into effect on 11/11 at 1100 Paris time. This Memorial in AZ commemorates that with the ellipsis in the obelisks designed and sized to perfectly illuminate the great seal on 11/11 at 11:11AM.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dream's Drama w/Gary McGuire! 11/12/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily :: Dreamer's Daily Drama-
Jump to: