Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fpark121

PostSubject: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Hello, This is no Bank Rumor, I was in my Chase Bank today, Monroe,Louisiana...They buy & sell the Iraqi
Dinar now..But, only at the current rate...I asked someone their have they heard anything about the Iraqi
Dinar RV, She told me, That, Chase was getting ready for the IQD to RV, & Cash-In would be in a couple of
days or at anytime she said. I have heard alot of rumors from friends & family that Chase is trying to get all
of the IQD holders to open accounts..This could be GOOD NEWS!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hhammer

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Thanks very much for the post! I don't live in Monroe, but not terribly far from there. If you would please, can you tell me which branch location this was at (address or phone number)? I would like to personally speak to some folks there and possibly open an coount.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fpark121

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:16 pm

I cant tell you the certain branch in Monroe,La because I dont want to cause them to have overwelming calls.
But Monroe,LA is pretty small so...It want take much research on this one...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hhammer

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Thanks again. I found about 10 Chase branch locations in Monroe within several miles of each other. I'm sure they will on be on the same page, so calling one will be sufficient. I'll post my results once I speak to a representative.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddf1984

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:39 pm

hi HHamer, please keep us updated with the call info to see what you find out. Thanks bigsmile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Theres no cash-in in a couple days. Soon, sure I guess. I believe it'll come soon but not in 48hrs or early morning Thursday. Theres still things that need to get done and what needs to be done won't be done in less than 48hrs - what a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:02 pm

I have a friend who works at chase and she hasnt heard anything.
Back to top Go down
SueR

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:20 pm

I went to chase bank this afternoon here in Florida and was told the IQD does not show up on their banks screens at all. They did have an MRI Book tho and I did look at the pictures of the IQD Dinars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:00 am

HOPE THIS ISNT JUST MORE BS...Bank Stories!!!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tport

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:25 am

@rvnow55 wrote:
Theres no cash-in in a couple days. Soon, sure I guess. I believe it'll come soon but not in 48hrs or early morning Thursday. Theres still things that need to get done and what needs to be done won't be done in less than 48hrs - what a joke.

Let us know what needs to be done, if you would so we all know.

"There are only two things that are infinite; the universe and the stupidity of mankind, and I'm not sure of the former!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raiderman

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:37 am

@hhammer wrote:
Thanks again. I found about 10 Chase branch locations in Monroe within several miles of each other. I'm sure they will on be on the same page, so calling one will be sufficient. I'll post my results once I speak to a representative.

I too live in Louisiana, and based on research I did, I found 10 Chase banks in Monroe, population of about 52,000 people. I googled Chase Bank in Monroe, picked one of the banks at random, called them and just off the phone with one of the bankers. I read her the quote verbatim from the OKIE posting. She said emphatically that that they HAVE heard of the Dinar, but they DO NOT buy or sell Dinar, nor do they have plans to cash-in at the time of an RV. When I explained to her about the opportunity to have large deposits at RV time, she said that may change their position, but AT THIS TIME, the quote that I read her by the original poster with the bank story, was absolutely incorrect. So...another bank story that seems to be incorrect. Incidentally, she put me on hold and even ran it by her manager, just to make sure, and she said her manager confirmed what she herself had told me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilcowboy

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:50 am

Come on fpark121... Let's do away with the BS bank stories. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:54 am

I bank at ARVEST bank in the OKC Metro area. My branch manager told me that they would NOT be dealing in the IQD "because Iraq is still a terrorist country"

My mother banks at a Chase branch in Midwest City, Oklahoma and got the same story as the person that called the random branch in Monroe, La.

We are both changing banks in the not too distant future so we will be ready for cash-in. BancFirst said they would be glad to help us with cash-out, setting up accounts, investment bankers, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jayjay

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:22 am

@Cardiac99 wrote:
I bank at ARVEST bank in the OKC Metro area. My branch manager told me that they would NOT be dealing in the IQD "because Iraq is still a terrorist country"

My mother banks at a Chase branch in Midwest City, Oklahoma and got the same story as the person that called the random branch in Monroe, La.

We are both changing banks in the not too distant future so we will be ready for cash-in. BancFirst said they would be glad to help us with cash-out, setting up accounts, investment bankers, etc.

Arvest uses a "currency exchange" when people bring in foreign currency.

That line about "Iraq is still a terrorist country" is inconsistently repeated in the OKC branches. But it is only based on the FORMER currency validation book that listed IQD as "RESTRICTED."

If you asked your branch manager to call their currency exchange for the UPDATED info on the dinar - he would be stunned to find that IQD is now "UNRESTRICTED" ...

Just be aware that Arvest will not validate on the spot. They will take your IQD and send it to their exchange (which is another banking system) to validate - and it will be out of your sight for about a week.

jj
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:34 pm

I called a Chase bank in Monroe, LA...NOT to ask about RV, cash in, or buying and selling!!! Because of the post, I was excited because due to my age and disabilities, I wanted to know of a Chase branch closer to my state because I will need a reputable bank. I was in anticipation, and anxiously waiting to get the banker's answer for a location near me!! The whole time I was speaking with her, I could hear the phones ringing off the hook. She asked me if I was calling about the Iraqi Dinar, I said yes. She told me that they could not get ANY work done because they are being bombarded with calls because people are calling reading them the post from the original poster. She laid the phone down so she could answer another call, of which I could hear. I could also hear the bank officer get off her call and then answer a call for which she was waiting to receive to see what in the world was going on! I also heard the officer tell the lady that was helping me that none of this was true. Then I heard the two in discussion about the information not being true, and how in the world to handle the overflow of calls. The lady I spoke with was almost having fun talking to me, laughing and saying, "I can't believe this, I can't believe this...we can't get any work done, do you hear the phones?!! I told her that I may post what she was saying, and what I was hearing in the background, and hopefully it would help. She laughed and said PLEASE let them know that it is NOT true. :shock:

I would like to add, It 'appeared' not to be true...at least not at the branch I called. This is just my information, I am not saying the poster is wrong, I am just telling what I just experienced at the bank I called to get a referral. Smile

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny

Last edited by panamabev on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shareit

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:45 pm

It's a terrrible idea to call banks to check on the RV. It can cause a lot of unknown problems for us and for the employees who are being overwhelmed with calls.

Please do not call the banks. It's not like you can't find out about the RV online. Check with DinarBanker. When their rate changes you will know what you need to know at this time. There is plenty of time to know the rest after the RV.

Do not call the banks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:18 pm

I agree shareit, there is no need to call banks about RV, cash in, buying and selling!! It will happen when it happens, but we have been told to have our stuff in order for when it happens. For me with my disabilities, I wanted to know if they could give me the name of Chase Branch in a near by state where they knew was going to be doing the Dinar thing, because I will need to have someone help me make arrangements. I never really got a chance to get a question out before the lady started laughing and asking me questions about the RV, Cash-in rumor post. Shoot, I thought she was going to tell me a branch where I could open up several accounts so I would have in mind where to go if I have to travel a short distance. Everybody has opinions, I was even reading not to use or trust BofA...go figure!! :!: I take it all with a grain of salt!! Smile

I love this OOM site!! Great job everybody!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:21 pm

fpark 121 it is people like you that help give this investment a bad name why would you even consider posting this garbage knowing how desperate most dinarians are for this to be over you should be ashamed of yourself these bank workers have enough to do they dont need 3 million people calling them,grow up :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Soooo true!! I'm not going into years of my personal story (will all be in my book), but it has become critical for this RV to happen for me. Left after 20 years, in a messy financial situation, disabled, and 61 years old...YES, like a lot out there...I NEED this to happen! I appreciate Okie and the others for this site and giving us whatever intel they have. I don't care if it is today, tomorrow or next year, 80% done or 100% done...I am just thankful that it WILL happen and I WILL finally be FREE!! This site keeps me encouraged!! We have no control over what another country does, or does not do...so I wait!!

@red88lx wrote:
fpark 121 it is people like you that help give this investment a bad name why would you even consider posting this garbage knowing how desperate most dinarians are for this to be over you should be ashamed of yourself these bank workers have enough to do they dont need 3 million people calling them,grow up :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:14 pm

I think the forum Mods ought to BAN all bank stories from here on in. It only genders strife, anxiety and gets the young investors pumped up that something is happening. Bank Stories go back for YEARS now, and really became big in 2008. Since then, it is I KNOW a VP of B of A or I KNOW the Pres. of our local Wells fargo, or I just got off the phone with my banker and HE said, SHE said, and NOTHING is ever true. I just say, make it simple. BAN all bank stories. ONCE this RV happens, IF it ever happens, every bank with an open door will cash out.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com
RayT

PostSubject: Bank Stories   Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:21 pm

What it really comes down to is that the banks don't have any better idea or more information than the rest of us as to when the RV will happen...

We have been hearing all these bank stories for months and not one has ever panned out, including all the BS about bank screens when there is no way the bank will have the new rate before the CBI, who generates the new rate to begin with...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBM0601

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:33 pm

@fpark121 wrote:
Hello, This is no Bank Rumor, I was in my Chase Bank today, Monroe,Louisiana...They buy & sell the Iraqi
Dinar now..But, only at the current rate...I asked someone their have they heard anything about the Iraqi
Dinar RV, She told me, That, Chase was getting ready for the IQD to RV, & Cash-In would be in a couple of
days or at anytime she said. I have heard alot of rumors from friends & family that Chase is trying to get all
I know that some people want to help keep this thing exiting but to just tell a lie is very unchristian and very disrespectful to the OOM family. I have personally been on the phone with each bank manager in Monroe and they all say this is an untruth. Shame on you. Why would you lie about this when everyone is trying to be as truthful as they can be obout intel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Well said!! There are tooooo many hurting, people in need of a financial miracle to have someone create false hope and excitement. shame I know for one...I need a miracle!!

@SBM0601 wrote:
@fpark121 wrote:
[b]Hello, This is no Bank Rumor, I was in my Chase Bank today, Monroe,Louisiana...They buy & sell the Iraqi
I know that some people want to help keep this thing exiting but to just tell a lie is very unchristian and very disrespectful to the OOM family. I have personally been on the phone with each bank manager in Monroe and they all say this is an untruth. Shame on you. Why would you lie about this when everyone is trying to be as truthful as they can be obout intel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:52 pm

If you are going to post a bank story, please add the screen color, amber, blue or green dots, flashing or not. Otherwise it is just not believeable!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Folks,
In all reality, we will know before any bank telle, or manager. They only know what the computer says when they get to work and look it up. And unless they have IQD they will not be doing what most of the people on this and other sites do, look before the morning pee.

So banks stories really are not intel, just foder for the masses.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vaquero

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:39 pm

@tport wrote:
@rvnow55 wrote:

Let us know what needs to be done, if you would so we all know.

RVnow Amen Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Chase is Not Cashing in til RV    Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:22 pm

CHASE IS not Cashing IN & Wells Fargo Not in DFW AREA / called Foriegn Currency ... then personal banker / almost Gave idea aiding n Abetting crime... PTL anyway His2Bless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:14 pm

@his4evr2c wrote:
CHASE IS not Cashing IN & Wells Fargo Not in DFW AREA / called Foriegn Currency ... then personal banker / almost Gave idea aiding n Abetting crime... PTL anyway His2Bless

They will be after the rate changes. Relax
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ranchlady

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:15 pm

:bball: bounce Do you ever feel like you're being bounced back and forth, back and forth? I am here to tell you that we visited with a Chase bank manager for 3 hours; discussing the RV. We showed him a 25K note and he pulled out the foreign currency book out and we looked it up. The book is to show the real currency so that they will be able to recognize a fake bill. NOW IF THE DINAR WASN'T REAL WHY WOULD THEY HAVE IT LISTED IN THEIR CURRENCY BOOK? The bank manager also, has dinar. He assigned us a personal banker to conduct our business. We opened our non-interest bearing account with Chase bank that day. We were treated with complete respect and they were glad to get the business of two ole ranchers. ⭐
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:24 pm

I find it interesting that fpark21 didnt reply so far. Considering he was online a this evening. Appears to be more BS-bank stories.

"# Avatar Username Humor Join date Last visit Posts PM Website

fpark121 2011-07-17 Today at 7:11 pm 85 "

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hhammer

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 pm

I knew the post was complete BS when first reading it. I only went through the exercise of actually calling the banks to confirm what I already knew, and to share it with the forum. fpark21 was especially stupid by quoting not only Chase Bank, but a specific city and state. Did he/she think no one would follow up with that? Probably has a spouse, friend, brother-in-law etc. who works there and was trying to pump new business.

fpark, learn your lesson on this forum....you will be called out on crap like this...not that anyone believed you oin the first place. Do the right thing and quit posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:07 am

@panamabev wrote:
"Soooo true!! I'm not going into years of my personal story (will all be in my book), but it has become critical for this RV to happen for me. Left after 20 years, in a messy financial situation, disabled, and 61 years old...YES, like a lot out there...I NEED this to happen! I appreciate Okie and the others for this site and giving us whatever intel they have. I don't care if it is today, tomorrow or next year, 80% done or 100% done...I am just thankful that it WILL happen and I WILL finally be FREE!! This site keeps me encouraged!! We have no control over what another country does, or does not do...so I wait!!"

I wish I knew better how to just re-post a portion of someone's message!

You don't look a day over 50 Wink You look great!!! :cheers:

Last edited by Catherine on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:09 am

Dang you guys sure are jumping all over the bank story guy!!! Maybe just maybe *some* Chase banks WILL cash-in but not all of them? Maybe he is not BS-ing us. The person who asked which branch (since they live near each other) should private message him/ her with the exact branch so it is only two of them calling. Chill peeps! chillout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:21 am

Thanks Catherine!! I'm a young 61-1/2. When this thing RV's...I'm gonna p-a-r-t-y...I gonna live life on CRUISE CONTROL!! :happyjoy:

@Catherine wrote:
[quote="panamabev"] "Soooo true!! I'm not going into years of my personal story (will all be in my book), but it has become critical for this RV to happen for me. Left after 20 years, in a messy financial situation, disabled, and 61 years old...YES, like a lot out there...I NEED this to happen! I appreciate Okie and the others for this site and giving us whatever intel they have. I don't care if it is today, tomorrow or next year, 80% done or 100% done...I am just thankful that it WILL happen and I WILL finally be FREE!! This site keeps me encouraged!! We have no control over what another country does, or does not do...so I wait!!"

I wish I knew better how to just re-post a portion of someone's message!

You don't look a day over 50 Wink You look great!!! :cheers:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fpark121

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:18 am

This message is for all of you bashing me, I am 100% Christian, I did NOT make this story up, I know for 100%
POSITIVE TRUTH, that there is a CHASE Bank here in town that Sells & Buys IRAQI Dinars, READ My original post PEOPLE, They buy them at the current rate..FOR NOW!! The person told me that They were going to Cash-In the
Iraqi Dinar & They have been notified, To get ready for the RV..I should have never said what city, I didnt think you people would ring there phone off the hook...Yes, You can take it as a Bank Rumor, But, I beleive my intel..I am sure she can see things & hear things going on behind the bank screens than most of us..Yes, I know they dont know
for sure about the RV..I also have Intel right outside of Baghdad..He works in an Military Protected Oil field, he has
been doing this work for over 30 years & I have know him for over 20 years..Back about 2 months ago or so
he told me that they had a in Country RV..He is still telling me that story..I know some people dont beleive they cant have a in country RV, But according to him it has RV'd a couple of months ago..He said they are letting the Iraqi people reap the benefits FIRST, Then it will hit the Rest of The WORLD...You all can take it as a RUMOR...I am taking it
to the Bank..This thing is Done..We just need to wait our turn...I will try & get more Intel from him this weekend..So if I get anymore bashing on here...I will not post anymore Intel AT ALL...Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:20 am

I did not bash!! Read what I wrote Laughing You can private message me with updates if you want!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fpark121

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 am

I know you didnt Catherine..But, these other people WOW!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:30 am

@fpark121 wrote:
This message is for all of you bashing me, I am 100% Christian, I did NOT make this story up, I know for 100%
POSITIVE TRUTH, that there is a CHASE Bank here in town that Sells & Buys IRAQI Dinars, READ My original post PEOPLE, They buy them at the current rate..FOR NOW!! The person told me that They were going to Cash-In the
Iraqi Dinar & They have been notified, To get ready for the RV..I should have never said what city, I didnt think you people would ring there phone off the hook...Yes, You can take it as a Bank Rumor, But, I beleive my intel..I am sure she can see things & hear things going on behind the bank screens than most of us..Yes, I know they dont know
for sure about the RV..I also have Intel right outside of Baghdad..He works in an Military Protected Oil field, he has
been doing this work for over 30 years & I have know him for over 20 years..Back about 2 months ago or so
he told me that they had a in Country RV..He is still telling me that story..I know some people dont beleive they cant have a in country RV, But according to him it has RV'd a couple of months ago..He said they are letting the Iraqi people reap the benefits FIRST, Then it will hit the Rest of The WORLD...You all can take it as a RUMOR...I am taking it
to the Bank..This thing is Done..We just need to wait our turn...I will try & get more Intel from him this weekend..So if I get anymore bashing on here...I will not post anymore Intel AT ALL...Thank you

You know what, I was with you until you mentioned your friend. Never mind if you believe in "the in-country RV theory," or not. The fact that it happened 2 MONTHS ago and no one knows about it??? Come on. Lets be pragmatic! Thanks for replying.

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shareit

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:15 am

I think this story is the truth. Didn't Okie say it RV'd 2 months ago? Sure does ring my memory bank. Thanks for this bank story.

And I won't be foolish and drive the banks crazy by calling them.
We will know soon enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:25 am

@shareit wrote:
I think this story is the truth. Didn't Okie say it RV'd 2 months ago? Sure does ring my memory bank. Thanks for this bank story.

And I won't be foolish and drive the banks crazy by calling them.
We will know soon enough.

Nope. Okie has since debunked that by saying that we are still anticipating the RV!

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:13 am

no, its not gonn happen. i promise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeremy13

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:33 am

I can't stand it anymore, I have been in this investment for at least 3 years now and have a background in finance. I am la licensed securities trader as well as degrees in finance and economics. People please understand the bank employees you are speaking with have no financial experience (most of the time) and are not privy to the. Information on the future direction on the banks proposed revenue streams. Banks are businesses they are there to make money for there stock holders. Like any business the bottom level employees( tellers) are on a need to know basis. For the sakes of everyone new and old in this investment stop trying to find things out, everyone who goes and makes calls to a bank is hurting the situation which in turn hurts yourself. I wish there was a rule that unless you had a back ground in finance or similar field education you could not post.. The things that are said when trying to disprove someone telling a story of there bank experience are the most ridiculous things I have ever heard while dealing with any investment. I know people are going to be mad when they read this but stop feeling free on sharing your opinions on the investment unless you have the education to back it up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:06 am

Just recieved this from my top secret source
[..Santa]I believe you fpark121, I was just there the other day checking on my Christmas savings account. You want real information from real people about things that haven't happened yet? If you believe in the impossible call me I give better rates and I deliver before the RV to roof tops all over the world! In case of being overwhelmed I have two other couriers I employ, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy.

Leave the banks alone until after the RV! Or I will put you on the other list! HO! HO! HO!

Remember to hang your stockings by the fireplace for your deposits to be made. :rendeer:

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:13 am

@jeremy13 wrote:
I can't stand it anymore, I have been in this investment for at least 3 years now and have a background in finance. I am la licensed securities trader as well as degrees in finance and economics. People please understand the bank employees you are speaking with have no financial experience (most of the time) and are not privy to the. Information on the future direction on the banks proposed revenue streams. Banks are businesses they are there to make money for there stock holders. Like any business the bottom level employees( tellers) are on a need to know basis. For the sakes of everyone new and old in this investment stop trying to find things out, everyone who goes and makes calls to a bank is hurting the situation which in turn hurts yourself. I wish there was a rule that unless you had a back ground in finance or similar field education you could not post.. The things that are said when trying to disprove someone telling a story of there bank experience are the most ridiculous things I have ever heard while dealing with any investment. I know people are going to be mad when they read this but stop feeling free on sharing your opinions on the investment unless you have the education to back it up!

Thanks Jeremy. . . please, when you see things that you can cast your expert opinion on, do! Its greatly appreciated when someone with your background states if its possible that the statements are true or not. WE are not ALL privy to such knowledge. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com
Soledad

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:29 am

@jeremy13 wrote:

Thank you so much, Jeremy, as all these bank rumors only show desperation and lack of self control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nagnot

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:36 am

@rvnow55 wrote:
no, its not gonn happen. i promise
i know right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASU79

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:02 am

@jeremy13 wrote:

Okay Mr Finance...Mr Education.... you might
want to go back and correct your choice of
spelling, choice of words...it should be "THEIR" stock holders...
not "there" stock holders. I usually overlook such
mistakes, but thought mentioning it now, was well
deserved. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASU79

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:08 am

One more thing Jeremy13...stockholder is one word. crazyspin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:22 am

just when you thought the pile couldn't get any deeper fpark121 what you did was iresponsible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:32 am

Ive always found that when you STOPLOOKING then it will come to you.. Leave the banks alone people
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CHASE BANK SAYS CASH-IN SOON!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-
Jump to: