Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gcr_truth

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:10 am

Updated: I am going to leave this forum before 15/11/2017
So if anyone know more the truth, the rate or have any question, go to
http://gnm ms.forumotion.com
https://ange lteam.wordpress.com

If you checking Trump twitter, that's the confirmation all my information I provided is correct.
Trade and changed rule. It is about the rule of money, now it is going to be asset backed and a lot of more rule like no interest, etc.
I will update all the insider information on my forum and angelteam since I am off all other websites/chatroom.

Trump going to announce the GCR on/before 20/11/2017, but do not expect exchange instantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gcr_truth

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:29 am

Since the mods in this forum have closed some very key important post about the GCR, there here are 3 articles you only need to read about the GCR event:

https://angelteam.w ordpress.com/2017/11/05/100-truth-about-global-currency-reset/
https://angelteam.wo rdpress.com/2017/11/09/judgement-day-for-all-gcr-websites-intel-providers-and-relate-november-9th-2017/
https://angelteam.word press.com/2017/11/09/official-final-zimbabwe-money-note-exchange-guide-rate-and-more/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:05 am

ugh... not again

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:34 am

kepper claims: Updated: I am going to leave this forum before 15/11/2017

WHEW HEW!!!!

yes hyg spring1 raspberry face to face face to face face to face face to face face to face face to face

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:57 am

@Purpleskyz wrote:

WHEW HEW!!!!

yes hyg spring1 raspberry face to face face to face face to face face to face face to face face to face

I'll second that!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:47 pm

@gcr_truth wrote:
Speaking of Ponee,
I can 99.99% sure she is checking dinardaily everyday with her popcorn in hand and with another browsers (non login).   nonono
She only appear on the weekend with her Ponee nick  nonono

Nope, I did not check in at all.  I was away for the week, without internet most of the time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:06 pm

@Purpleskyz wrote:

WHEW HEW!!!!

I'LL 3RD THAT
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Well dumb ass, tomorrow is the 15th ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:46 pm

I can't believe I missed all the action !  I take a week off and go dark and the circus comes to town ! Between him and Porshe aka Porsha, I think I missed some good stuff! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:50 pm

It was interesting ... have you checked the basket yet?

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Yes,  what a pile of manure all of that was !  It looked like crazyville had come to town and camped out !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:52 pm

@Purpleskyz wrote:

WHEW HEW!!!!

It's probably time for his early departure. There is nothing else for him to add at this point.

What he has already shown is that he wont have a conversation about the content of what he posts and he will alter his original posts, changing the conversation.

All he wants to do is use Dinar Daily as a launching point for his forum, and if you are crazy enough to believe his nonsense, you kind of belong there. LOL It will certainly make you crazier when you thought you seen that was posted differently before and the conversations he has, don't make sense.

The one good thing that has come about all this nonsense from him, is it shows folks just how these Gurus are.

Does Bruce take live calls anymore, answering questions? Does RayRat answer any questions that he doesn't pre-select from the forum or from one of his shill callers? Have you been banned from any of those Guru forums for asking questions of them, Willis, Admin006, TNT, Frank26, Kaperoni, Adam Montana?

You ask questions to these Gurus, and they want to talk about the weather to keep you distracted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:58 pm

Yea crazy town came for a visit all right. The whole damn village all in the body of our resident crazy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Yep kepper, the messiah and legend in his own mind, certainly thinks big of himself. But in reality is just a...

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:03 pm

I toyed with the idea of making a few accounts on his forum and SPAMMING his site with dinar daily posts and links

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:08 pm

By the way Kevin, thanks for stopping in when the  horn was blown for reinforcements. It is nice seeing you. 

I have to head out for a bit, but I will see you guys around a little later

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:09 pm

I think many have the same thoughts as you Ponee on this. ahahahaha
Turn about is fair play as they say! LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:00 pm

I know that we have all seen Kenny in action and have learned a few tricks. Maybe he can give us some more pointers?

But then again, he may not, and find some time to play.

What might take us days, he can do in hours, all by himself.

I'm pretty sure that all the sites admins and mods he "played" with in the past will load up on popcorn and get a kick out of it. LOL

Kepper will never see him coming, then all of a sudden, BAM! Kenny's everywhere! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:23 pm

@Ponee wrote:
By the way Kevin, thanks for stopping in when the  horn was blown for reinforcements. It is nice seeing you. 

I have to head out for a bit, but I will see you guys around a little later

The jerk was messing with my gals ... what else is a proper gentleman to do?
 winkywinky

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:39 pm

I was so grateful to Kevin, aksafeone, Nash, SSmith and terbo to name a few that really gave the support on this whackadoodle when I needed it.

I love you guys!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:42 pm

What a bag of wind.  After reading all of the post from this clown Gatekeeper one surely can get the drift.  I suggest that he take a chill pill or go to Alaska and find a drift there since there are snow drifts apenty.  Oh and threaten me pal and I just might take you up on it and push the little black button.  I have done this before and basically it is easier to seek a pardon than permission sometimes.  People who abuse our site typically fall into a category that stinks, like skunks, barn yard manure and other things.  Classify yourself at your own leisure.  Oh and I am available most times, mostly I lurk but occasionally I appear.  Am I afraid of being killed by you?  Bring it on sport, we have police to handle such threats - the charge is terroristic threatening.  Sounds like you are an alien anyway so the answer would be deportation.  One has to believe that is worse than banning. 

Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks.  Step right up folks buy your ticket.  See the little lady and file on into the big top.  This will be in the center ring.  Step right up and get your seat to the extravaganza.  Come one come all.  Popcorn, peanuts ...... .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani   Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Oh there is a drift, and it starts with S, but the only snow around is the stuff going up his nose.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: