Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Porsha Belle ~Drama Queen~ Returns! 11/9/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Porsha Belle ~Drama Queen~ Returns! 11/9/17   Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:23 am

Porsche Bell

New Member · 11 hrs

For the record, We the People has its own page and the software has already started. My absence in here does not mean we are not finishing the eWallet.

Despite the oppositions and constant confusion, that will continue. I am taking a break gathering myself and get myself together before I get out of character. Emotionally, these issues come across as emotionally imbalanced when you keep trying to defend yourself. I need to do better with not playing into these threats and defamation of my character. In the end, I will allow my character to show people who I am, whether you choose to believe it or not, is on you not me. #WethePeople

https://www.facebook.com/groups/108700083155883/

Porsche Bell

New Member · 10 hrs

One last thing, I would like to thank each and every one of you who believed me and never gave it a second thought. It speaks volumes about your character. Thank you for not mocking and laughing at my moments of weakness. Thank you for trusting me. My significant other sometimes don't understand why I keep helping people, but it is people like you that keeps me going.

In your passion, I know a lot of you are tempted to lash out and respond back to the women that is the cause for all of this, but going forward, let us not respond anymore to hate and confusion. Please don't inbox those women in anger, just let them do what they feel is necessary for them to do. Let us continue to focus on our assignment.

Adversity makes Victory that much sweeter, especially when we do it in style. Going forward, let's promise one another that we will not play into this but focus on taking steps in gaining our Freedom. To do that, I NEED YOUR HELP. Please do not EXPECT me to do everything and put that responsibility on one person. Let's ALL do it TOGETHER.

Comment "It's a Deal" if you agree.

188 Comments

350 Ginger Snyder and 349 others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eyes Wide Shut

PostSubject: Re: Porsha Belle ~Drama Queen~ Returns! 11/9/17   Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:24 am

Wow!  I hope people don't follow behind her and pool their money into this e wallet we the people trust/bank nonsense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Porsha Belle ~Drama Queen~ Returns! 11/9/17   Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:46 am

IF they're smart, they won't- They'll lose everything they have, and then some-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eyes Wide Shut

PostSubject: Re: Porsha Belle ~Drama Queen~ Returns! 11/9/17   Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:44 pm

Now it's Porsche Bell? Porsche/Porsha Belle.  Welcome to the google search engine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Porsha Belle ~Drama Queen~ Returns! 11/9/17   Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:59 pm

@Eyes Wide Shut wrote:
Now it's Porsche Bell? Porsche/Porsha Belle.  Welcome to the google search engine.

Good catch!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Porsha Belle ~Drama Queen~ Returns! 11/9/17   Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:30 pm

@Eyes Wide Shut wrote:

Excellent catch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Porsha Belle ~Drama Queen~ Returns! 11/9/17   Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:47 pm

@Eyes Wide Shut wrote:

I can't wait to hear what she has to say about this.

I hope she will turn her volume down a tad.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t68209-porsche-porsha-belle-is-a-loser-11-12-17
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Porsha Belle ~Drama Queen~ Returns! 11/9/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO :: TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO & Discussions-
Jump to: