Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic

Go down

Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic Empty Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:48 pm

Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic

Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic NB-220920-636457312788111997

Wednesday, November 8,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
MP MP for the coalition of state law, high Nassif, Wednesday, surprised by the statements attributed to Osama Najafi in Washington , saying that it made him appear as "opponent of Iraq" and not Vice President of the Republic of Iraq , noting that some of the officials who did not name them "He can not give up his job."

"It is regrettable and shameful to find someone who represents his country abroad and enjoys a government position and privileges and attacks his country in public," Nassif said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. "Those who follow Nujaifi's statements in Washington find it a clone of the new Saudi project in Iraq, Is related to the Saudi desire to dissolve the popular crowd and to cancel it or to launch offensive statements against Iran . "

Asked whether Nujaifi's position with the Saudi position coincided with coincidence, he asked whether he had traveled to represent Iraq in Washington or to represent another country. "His statements made him look like a rival to Iraq, not vice president of Iraq," Nasif said.

She added that "Nujaifi's remarks express a clear hatred towards the popular crowd that made sacrifices to liberate the sons of Nineveh and the Western provinces from the control of the dads," asserting that "the crowd thwarted the plans of the nujaifi and hammered the last nail in the coffin of the Saudi project in Iraq."

"The Nujaifi attack on Iran contradicts his previous positions, which reached the stage of kissing heads with some Iranian leaders in 2013 during his visits to Tehran," noting that "

Nassif said that " the US administration is fully aware that Nujaifi's statements do not reflect the foreign policy of Iraq not from near or far, but reflects his personal orientation and close association with the Saudi axis," asserting that "any attempt to make Iraq a yard for settling accounts between Saudi Arabia and Iran Will not succeed. "

"Iraq opens up prospects for balanced relations based on common interests and non-interference in the internal affairs of any country, and we do not allow any state to intervene in Iraqi affairs, but it is regrettable that some officials can not give up his work."

The information office of Vice President Osama Najafi said on Tuesday that the Associated Press "distorted" the words of the latter on arming the crowd of Nineveh guards, pointing out that the agency submitted an apology and promised to publish it.

LINK

Deputy: Nujaifi's remarks in Washington made him appear to be an opponent of Iraq and not vice-president of the republic 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum