Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq

Go down

Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq Empty Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:29 pm

Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq

Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq NB-221000-636458131458840804

Thursday, November 9,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
revealed a Turkish newspaper, Thursday, for what it considered " the first" military cooperation between Turkey and Iran, noting that the two countries are preparing to take steps in the joint response to "terrorism" with the acceleration of regional cooperation measures during recent times.

The newspaper "Milliyet" Turkish, in a report, seen by, Alsumaria News, said that "based on information that Turkey and Iran have taken a decision to launch a joint military operation against the organization of the PKK in northern Qandil area of Iraq , but the parties are awaiting the right time to perform the operation Military ".

The newspaper quoted Turkish sources as saying that "the joint military operation in Qandil was determined during the visit of the Chief of Staff of Iran to Ankara last month, but it was not determined the time and method of implementation."

The newspaper also quoted Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's remarks as "surprising his terrorist organization suddenly in Iraq."

Ankara categorizes the PKK as a "terrorist" organization targeting Turkish security forces for nearly 30 years.

The Turkish daily Hurriyet reported that the issue of the joint military operation was determined during a visit by the Iranian chief of staff to Ankara last month, in order to calculate the information behind the scenes, indicating the parties' intention to implement the order.

The newspaper pointed out that one of the most prominent images of the Turkish-Iranian-Iraqi alliance was revealed in the campaigns on the border crossings in northern Iraq after the referendum on the independence of Kurdistan , pointing out to take a number of coordinated steps to today against the flow of elements of terrorist organizations and the transfer of human elements and supplies.

The newspaper stressed the need to prevent the crossing of the elements of "terrorist" between the borders of Iran and Iraq and between Syria and Iraq, asserting that half of Qandil area is located within the Iranian border, while the other half lies within the Iraqi border.

LINK

Newspaper: Iran and Turkey are conducting a military operation in Kandil northern Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum