Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously"

Go down

Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" Empty Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously"

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:13 pm

Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously"

Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" NB-221020-636458248861928681

Thursday, November 9,

Baghdad
- The municipal council for Muqdadiya in Diyala province on Thursday warned of "major" security crises if a radical solution to the orchards of a village east of Muqdadiya was not turned into a " The village security file is "suspicious".

" The orchards of the village of Nahr al-Imam (10 km east of Muqdadiya) have turned into shelters for cells that have started to launch many terrorist attacks against innocents and are warning of a second birth in Muqdadiya that could ignite major security crises," Adnan al-Tamimi , head of the council, told Alsumaria News. Left without a radical solution. "

Al-Tamimi added that "cells in the orchards of the river Imam would not have had to remain without the existence of logistical support to them and this is undeniable," noting that "there are politicians directly intervene in the file of the security of the River Imam suspiciously and this leads us to ask about the reasons Interference ".

He called on al-Tamimi to "remove the security file from political pressure," following that "Muqdadiya can not tolerate other adventures by some politicians and we have to be firm with any extremism or terrorism that appears in any region because the repercussions of June 2014 can not return to the judiciary "He said.

The agricultural road through the orchards of the Imam River east of Muqdadiya has recently witnessed the activity of the cells of the organization "Daash" through the installation of bombs, which led to the deaths of many civilians, I love security sources in Diyala.

LINK

Council of Muqdadiya accuses politicians of interfering in the file of security village east of the judiciary "suspiciously" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum