Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism

Go down

Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism Empty Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:12 pm

Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism

Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism NB-221047-636458436983573371

Edited by Rafid Saqbar - Thursday 9 November

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
pledged to Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , Thursday, victory over corruption , such as the victory over "terrorism", as offered his condolences to the Iraqi people on the occasion of the anniversary of death of Imam Hussein (AS), he confirmed all government agencies need to exert utmost efforts to secure the return of visitors.

"As the commemoration of the commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him, comes to a close, I offer my sincere condolences to our Iraqi people, our Islamic nation, the whole world and our great references, led by Sayyed Ali al-Sistani," he said in a televised speech on the occasion of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein. May Allah protect him, And ask God to enable him to complete the path of victory over the enemy and the completion of the task of liberation to complete the great victory and the return of every displaced and displaced to his city and his home and win over the corrupt and their medals and break their shack and put them in the prisons they deserve.

"This turnout and the unique rush towards Karbala is proof that the issue of Imam Hussein is a humanitarian issue and not limited to religion or sect," he said, adding that "today we must be with Hussein behavior, action, honesty and sacrifice, not a slogan and a manifestation. The slogans are consistent with the work. "

Abadi renewed his call to the security forces to "continue their success in protecting visitors in all cities and on the way back," reminding the authorities and ministries of "the need to make the utmost effort to secure the return of visitors and provide adequate means of transport."

"We promise our people that we will prevail in our war against corruption, as we have won in our war against terrorism, and we will fulfill with all the promises we have made. We will achieve your ambitions with our cooperation and with the same spirit and momentum we have exerted during the liberation and victory and the unification of the country," he said. For the harmony of intentions with work is dominated by our fighters heroes in the liberation of land and cities of Iraq, which has succeeded for three years in defeating a man wearing the dress of Islam falsehood.

Earlier, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called on citizens who have evidence of corruption to submit them to the monitoring bodies that will protect them.

It is noteworthy that millions of Muslims inside and outside Iraq, in the 20 of zero each year, the province of Karbala to perform the visit of Imam Hussein and his brother Abi al-Fadl Abbas (AS) on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of the incident of the child.

LINK

Abadi: We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum