Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat Call Notes 11/8/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat Call Notes 11/8/17   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:11 am

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 8-November-2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=102954567

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Wednesday, November 8 2017, with yours truly RayRay98 here. The music was Earth, Wind and Fire, In the Stone. We all want the intel to be ‘set in stone’ as it is written. [technical issues]

Where did we leave off on Monday? The Budget was put off until next week – I wonder why? As there still some unresolved issue about the percentage allocated to the Kurds? Also, there was reference to liberating Rawa, and Abadi said the Kurds would get 12% rather than 17% of the oil revenues, pending reversal of the referendum. Then there was intel that the CBI was setting a new rate in-country within 72 hours, which should be ending today. Then there was an announcement that Baghdad has reclaimed all territories regarding the Article 140 issues, and that liberation of Rawa is in progress.

We sent out two updates on Tuesday:
It is being reported to me that Article 140 is now agreed and settled. The announcement of the FULL liberation of Iraq is anticipated for this upcoming weekend, if not sooner.
PM Abadi is again on Iraqi TV informing that Baghdad has reclaimed all disputed territories from the issues regarding Article 140 and that the liberation of Rawa is a work-in-progress.

Then today we heard from Abadi that the 12% for the Kurds ‘is not final’, that they CAN get back to the 17% that they were seeking and agreed to earlier in the year, providing they relinquish the territory they had taken from Iraq. Barzani’s nephew (who is now the leader of Kurdistan) is saying that they will comply. Rawa is more an afterthought, but 2,500 people are being held hostage there, and being used as targets. This makes it difficult for the military to go in and clean up the area. Will this make a difference for what we are looking for? That’s a good question.

Kurdistan has been blocked from the banking system, with bans on international flights. These are sanctions on Kurdistan, and we can possibly tie this in with dealers being told not to sell any more dinar. The banks are being told NOT to send dollars to Kurdistan. If dealers are being told not to sell dinar, there are no US dollars coming in to them, to be floating around. If no more US dollars go to Kurdistan, whether through the banks or dealers… hmm. Could it be that Baghdad is about to stop the flow of US dollars as well? If so, that implies no more US dollars in Iraq, only using the dinar, and that meets the IMF requirements, and a revalue could be immediate. These are just my thoughts…

In addition, some of our SKR holders are now receiving information about being made liquid just before Thanksgiving, to have their accounts funded and live. Some fo the banking community is looking forward to exchanges before Thanksgiving as well. We are looking for this thing to be wrapped up before the end of the month, preferably before Thanksgiving. That gives us a little wiggle room.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: In one of your updates, you wrote that “Currency exchangers are being required to report their Dinar inventory effective for Tuesday”. Who do the US currency dealers get their currency from – the CBI / UST?
[RR: They have their own suppliers.]
If the dealers in Iraq can no longer sell dinar does that mean that US dealers can only sell what they have left in inventory?
A: That is my belief, that they continue to sell the inventory they have on hand, or that their suppliers have, but cannot get any more.

Q: In your opinion, will Mrs. Mugabe succeed to the presidency of Zimbabwe? If so, will that be good, that is, have a positive effect on Zim RV? The AP article posted on the board was very positive. A: I have no idea.

Q: Many of us just received an e-mail from a currency company asking us to sell them back our Zim. They were specific by asking for 100 Trillion AA notes only. I know that we are at the finish line for this baby to pop so I’m guessing that the Zim has been such a HOT TOPIC for awhile now, their supply is gone and they have no direct access to get more authentic notes; they just want more to sell and to raise the price on it, too. They said nothing about exchanging just sell or buy back. I for one am not selling currency back at this point. Now if they or any other dealer wants to EXCHANGE then make me a reasonable offer give the Elder a shout. What’s your take on this?
A: I feel the same as you do: I didn’t but currency to sell it back to the dealer. People will have to assess the deal on offer and decide what works for them.

Q: Do you feel the “internet groups” will go before the public?
[A: Yes.]
Do you think there will be an 800# and appointments or just go to the bank?
[A: A year ago I would have said Yes to 800 numbers AND appointments. Right now I’m not sure about 800 numbers.]
Lastly, what is the best book you could recommend to learn more about trusts?
A: I don’t know of one, but I’m sure there are lots out there.

Q: What is the best book or material you’ve seen on asset protection?
A: My own PowerPoint is the best, really. I don’t know of anything out there; I’m sure there is something, I’m just not aware of it.

Q: Do you plan on doing business directly from your trust or from the entity the trust owns?
A: The trust IS the entity, and I will do business from the trust, as the executive trustee.

Q: I saw Ivanka Trump sitting by Christine LA Guard at some conference….What do you make of that?
[RR: Nothing.]
Also was talking about the IMF doing something, I came in on the tail end and tried to find out more, does anyone know?
A: I don’t know what that is about; I’m not following any of what they do.

Q: It is my sincere hope that on the last call announcing the RV that we could hear from Tony.
A: Sure you will.

Q: Where is the Houston meet-and-greet to be held this Friday?
A: Email me for that.

Q: Any news on the Iranian Rial/Toma?
A: No news on that.

Q: It has been reported that Barzani had a stroke and was being flown to a French hospital, and that Maliki and some of his people were to have criminal charges and arrests. What do you know on these?
A: Nothing. Barzani supposedly stepped down on 1. November, and his nephew is now leading Kurdistan.

Q: Are you gonna tell us they (whoever that is) want us to have the best Thanksgiving or Black Friday ever? Please don’t. I want to believe things are different.
A: Okay, then I won’t; I don’t know we will have the best Black Friday; I just told you some information about things possibly moving before Thanksgiving so you can plan.

Questions from live callers

865/404/770 caller: What are they saying about the timeframe between when SKR holders get funded and when we exchange?

RayRen: Nothing definitive, but we expect those to be a couple of days apart.

Caller: PM Abadi has been a bit more active on his Twitter, etc.; do your people think that is how the main announcements will be made?

RayRen: They’re thinking a formal press conference followed by Abadi’s tweets. They may do something when Rawa is liberated, some kind of celebration – I don’t know.

Caller: The webcams in the mosques have been showing some excitement, a lot of activity there. Is that just associated with the annual pilgrimage, or something else?

RayRen: My understanding is that it’s all due to the pilgrimage, so it will probably diminish tomorrow.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

865 caller: I am blown away by the information today and since Monday. When I listen to the recording again, right at the end, you made a little statement that was blurred on my phone.

RayRen: Did it sound like, “I’m not going to read that?”

Caller: Could be. Well, you gave us a lot of other information. [Appreciation]

636 caller: On this and other calls, 98% have been saying “any time, any day”, and we are still here. One person is saying that three zero notes have to be recalled, and the earliest this could happen would be January, 2018. That might be better for tax purposes. Does Iraq have an income tax system like ours? And if so…

RayRen: There’s never been any mention of income tax from Iraqi sources, so I don’t think that is an issue. It might serve us best to wait until January anyway, because we are keeping an eye on the rates, and if they don’t come out at the ‘true’ value, then many of us will sit and let them appreciate. If the other rates are suppressed, the way gold and silver have been in the past in the US and in China, then the same thing could happen with the public release of the RV. It might be that several currencies we’re interested in could be suppressed for 90 days. So we might be waiting until January or February anyway.

Also, I don’t think we’ll only have two to three weeks to exchange; it’s the country’s currency, so how can they limit the use of it once it’s gone international. And I haven’t heard anything about taxation, or about taxes in Iraq at all. Some of us have been waiting years for the RV; just because it pops up, we spring in to action. We need to make a plan and execute it. We get to calculate the best thing to do, based on what happens, and the other information we get immediately after the RV. We’ll all be able to follow the rates on Forex and the UN operating rates page, which changes on the 1st and 15th of every month.

419 caller: Do you think that we are getting lhose now? A few months back, my bank gave me rates for selling and buying, and now they say they will never deal with dinar.

RayRen: Maybe YOUR bank is doing that, but there is no doubt in my mind that we are moving forward, whether your bank is participating or not. If we get the 800 numbers, or if we don’t, we still have 60+ banks that do exchange dinar already – we’re just waiting for the rate to change. Once this is released, the only issues will be timing for the contract and/or market rates. The international rate will be there a month from now, or three months from now. We are looking for the US rate to be $3.71 or higher. If there is an RV, and the rate is $2, then you already know the rate’s being suppressed. So how long will they hold the rate at $2, knowing that eventually it will be $3.71? You know it’s going to get there in the end, because it’s the country’s currency. It is possible that the other countries might do something similar, and that is when we wait for clarification and for the rates to go up. Let’s say it comes out at $5, but we know that in January it will be $7; will you take the $5 and pass up the $7 rate. With a million dinar, that’s two million dollars; I will wait six months for that! I just want our members to think this through, do the numbers, and make sure your plans will ensure you will be looked after for the rest of your life.

808 caller: Forum access?

RayRen: Email me your username, and we’ll look into it.

949 caller: You said you won’t exchange your dinar until it gets to the true value – what would that be? [RR: $3.71] So if it comes out at $3.71 will you exchange?

RayRen: For me personally, if it comes out at $3.71, I’m waiting for the market to take it up a little bit higher. It’s just like stocks; you dump when it reaches the price you think is optimal. If it comes out at $3.71, and the market plays with that for a week, then it might shoot up to $7. I can wait to see what the market does, knowing it will bottom out again at $3.71, which should be the international rate. But you might as well ride that wave… apart from those who are going after the contract rate. I want the contract rate but if I don’t like what I hear, I’ll wait for the market rise. I have a feeling about what that peak rate might be, but it’s a safe feeling because even when it comes down, the true value won’t go below $3.71 if that’s the international rate. If I cannot get the higher rate, I might have lost the opportunity, but I won’t lose the true value, because this is the country’s currency and it will stay pretty stable.

Caller: You’ve always said to set aside money for taxes; is that to be safe, is this a gray area, or will it just not be a taxable event?

RayRen: We just don’t have any information on that – nobody is saying, “When I did this before, this is what happened.” One member who exchanged at the Kuwaiti RV never paid taxes on that. We haven’t heard of any tax applications for those who exchanged a few years ago. It’s a wait and see deal; plan for the worst, hope for the best. The worst is 50%, so that’s money you can put to work, but don’t spend. You can put it into a CD or other low-risk investments, knowing you may have to cash it in by April 15 so you can pay your taxes. The rest you can spend or use however you wish.

501 caller: When you said about SKRs and banks going possibly before Thanksgiving, would that be the public release? [RR: Yes.] So we can hope that we go before…

Closing Statement

We are halfway through the week. Put the pieces together and see if your puzzle looks like my puzzle. With dealers being told to stop selling dinar for US dollars… that means those US dollars are not being used. The CBI is also saying NOT to send dollars to Kurdistan. We hear the best stuff first from Kurdistan – rate changes and other news. Kurdistan is first, and Baghdad is always last, so if you want to stop something taking place, then you start with Kurdistan. I don’t have solid information, but that’s what I’m thinking, and I think it’s “written in the stone”. As we get more intel, I will send out tweets and blasts, and if there is a need for a call, we’ll do that as well. Meanwhile enjoy this Wealth-seeking Wednesday. Friday’s call will be postponed, because I will be traveling to Houston, and we may have it later in the evening – or we might have news that obviates what we are doing in Houston.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Majek

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 11/8/17   Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:20 pm

Ray is such a con 
cashingIn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 11/8/17   Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Yes, he is a real 'CONdom'! couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RayRat Call Notes 11/8/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: