Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 11/8/17

+3
FloridaJohnny
jwflatt
Mountain Goatee
7 posters

Go down

Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 Empty Mountain Goat 11/8/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:32 am

November 8, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Sorry folks still no reinstatement or revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. In past newsletters I did make reference to a timeframe, when possibly we could see some movement to the last phase of the “project to delete the zeros”.

I have been told from the CBI that the project to delete the zeros is at its very last stages of the process and now awaits that final movement of the currency.

This timeframe I referenced is from now going forward, however I believe the CBI is targeting more like EARLY 2018 and more specifically early January. Why do I say this? Can I back it up with FACTS and not just “my opinion”?

Yes – I can back it up. I have stated my FACTS in prior newsletters so please go back and reference them. I cannot take time today to review them again and continue to repeat myself over and over again just for those who want to pop into my FACEBOOK site once in a blue moon, looking for a date and a rate. Sorry no date and rate today, or ever!

More news….

The People's Daily Morning Star

Tuesday Nov 7th

IRAQI militia have reportedly crossed the Syrian border TO JOIN THE BATTLE FOR THE LAST ISIS STRONGHOLD of Abu Kamal. A Syrian military source told Al Masdar News yesterday the Iranian-trained Popular Mobilisation Units were now operating inside Syria after helping retake al-Qaim on the Iraqi side of the border last week.

Wednesday Nov 8th

BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:20 P.M.) – Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar Al-‘Abadi has given his troops the green light to attack the Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria, Al-Mayadeen News Agency reported this afternoon.

(Mnt Goat – of course they moved in Syria. Did you think for one second they wouldn’t? So, is this now the last of fight? Or are they going to tell us next week there is yet more to liberate? How long will this continue?)

More news….

November 7, 2017

A senior government source revealed that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is in the process of forming a high-level government committee comprising senior judges, security experts, Iraqi army officers, representatives of the parliamentary legal committee and the cabinet to launch a comprehensive and detailed investigation into the fall of Iraqi cities.

The source said in a press statement that the committee will bring witnesses from field commanders and use the contacts, documents and orders issued by the commander-in-chief of the armed forces in that period to find out who issued the order to withdraw troops stationed in Mosul.

The source added that the involvement of a number of judges in the Commission of Inquiry gives them powers to issue arrest warrants against anyone who proves the evidence of his conviction AND EXPECTED TO INCLUDE CONVICTIONS SENIOR OFFICERS AND THAT THE COMMANDER OF THE ARMED FORCES NURI AL-MALIKI IS THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STATE OF WITHDRAWAL or the collapse that hit the army and police units and led To its defeat in front of a few numbers of chattering elements.

Judicial sources suspect that the commission will condemn senior politicians and officers of the treason and the two al-Maliki Hussein Abu Rahab and Yasser Abu Khalil, who led to ignorance of the loss of one-third of Iraqi territory and in the case of arrest warrants, Abadi will order a special security force to prosecute the convicted.

More news….

The United Nations Mission in Iraq, the province of Kurdistan to respect the decision of the Federal Court, and engage in negotiations with Baghdad.

The Federal Supreme Court issued a decision to interpret article (1) of the Constitution, which concluded that this article and other related constitutional articles affirmed the unity of Iraq. Article 109 of the Constitution obliges all federal authorities to preserve this unit.

“The Iraqi government has fully affirmed its commitment to the constitution and the decisions of the Federal Court, including its full commitment to preserving the unity of Iraq,” a statement said.

The mission urged “the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq to recognize this ruling issued by the Federal Court, and the emphasis on adherence to the Constitution.”

And called for dialogue between Baghdad and Erbil “in a spirit of partnership and respect for the Constitution, which respects in itself the constitutional rights of the Kurdistan Region.”

More news….

Baghdad Times Agency (PETA)

URGENT Massoud Barzani was hit by a stroke and contacts between the government of Erbil and the federal government to transfer him to a French hospital

(oops! There’s the stroke trick again. Same old CIA MOO. Wonder what drug they slipped in his water? He had to go. )

Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat”. Also separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

IRAQI MILITIA CROSSED THE SYRIAN BORDER TO JOIN THE BATTLE FOR THE LAST ISIS STRONGHOLD OF ABU KAMAL

The People's Daily Morning Star

Tuesday Nov 7th

IRAQI militia have reportedly crossed the Syrian border to join the battle for THE LAST ISIS STRONGHOLD OF ABU KAMAL. A Syrian military source told Al Masdar News yesterday the Iranian-trained Popular Mobilisation Units were now operating inside Syria after helping retake al-Qaim on the Iraqi side of the border last week.

The Syrian army, Iranian Revolutionary Guard volunteers and Lebanon’s Hezbollah fought their way through to the Iraqi border on the western road to Abu Kamal on Sunday night, taking them within 20 miles of the border town. Taking Abu Kamal would open the road from Beirut and Damascus to Baghdad and Tehran.

Meanwhile the US-allied Syrian Democratic Forces seized more oilfields from Isis north of Abu Kamal. An SDF source told Sputnik the US had supplied more than 100 armored Humvee vehicles and artillery.

At a summit of NATO allies and partners in Finland, US Defense Secretary James Mattis refused to commit to taking back those arms after the impending defeat of Isis.

(Mnt Goat – if I were you I would not anticipate this is the LAST of the LAST areas to celar ISIS, as we were told 3 times already this was the LAST and them yet more. So, we don’t know what is the last as they are not telling us. They are stringing us along. The translation is telling us the LAST but only the last of that area they just moved into or out of. Then they move on to yet another area to liberate. To me it sounds like the Iraqi army is chasing ISIS into Syria.)

PRIME MINISTER HAIDAR AL-ABADI ANNOUNCED ON FRIDAY FULL LIBERATION OF QAIM IN RECORD TIME. WHAT’S NEXT?

IRAQI NEWS

Nov 6, 2017, 12:24 pm

Rawa (IraqiNews.com) Islamic State’s supreme leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has REPORTEDLY FLED IRAQ TO SYRIA in a yellow taxi, the Iraqi Media News Agency reported.

“After Iraqi troops invaded Qaim, Baghdadi was aware that his presence in Rawa threatens his life,” the news agency quoted an intelligence source as saying on Sunday evening.

Baghdadi urged the remaining militants in Qaim to “resume fighting, however, they let him down and escaped on board of their personal cars to Syria.”

In October, Pentagon said it believes Baghdadi was still alive. Anadolu Agency quoted Eric Pahon, a Pentagon spokesperson, as saying that the U.S. intelligence service verified an audio recording for Baghdadi, circulated previously, be authentic.

Saad al-Jayashi, head of the Defense Ministry’s War Media Cell, said in a televised interview on Saturday that IRAQI TROOPS DO NOT HAVE ORDERS TO FOLLOW IS MILITANTS IN SYRIA.

Ahmed al-Assadi, spokesperson for al-Hashd al-Shaabi [Popular Mobilization Forces] denied that troops reached to Deir al-Zor.

News reports had mentioned that PMFs, along other Iraqi troops, accessed Deir al-Zor in Syria and that Iraqi jets penetrated the Syrian airspace.

Many IS militants reportedly fled Qaim town, in western Anbar, heading to al-BuKamal in Syria, after several leaders ran away and were killed in airstrikes by the Iraqi and U.S.-Coalition jets.

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi announced on Friday FULL LIBERATION OF QAIM IN RECORD TIME. The operation started in late October.

SECRETARY OF THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS: IRAQ IS AHEAD OF THE MOVEMENT OF LARGE INVESTMENTS

Editorial date: 2017/11/6

[Ayna-Baghdad]

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mehdi Al-Alak said that the expectations indicate the country’s demand for a movement of large investments in light of the recommendations that will come out of the Kuwait conference to be held early next year.

The Prime Minister Haider Abadi directed the Ministry of Planning to review the standard documents, including international arbitration documents as it represents a key factor in the reassurance of foreign companies and the LAUNCH OF A HUGE PROGRAM TO STIMULATE THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND OPENNESS TO INVESTMENT IN BAGHDAD AND ALL PROVINCES, “stressing that” the development of the Iraqi economy depends on the development of the sector Special. ”

Chairman of the investment Commission , Sami al – Araji , said the body of his part in the process of expansion to conclude agreements with new countries to realize their aspirations for openness to the global economy and the employment of funds and foreign investment capital, and has become an urgent need to join the E-Convention , signed by 157 countries.

The workshop, which will be held at the Al-Dhiyafa Palace in Baghdad, will last for two days and discuss within its platform the effect of joining the New York Convention on Foreign Direct Investment and Commercial Arbitration in Iraq, determining the advantages and disadvantages of accession and reviewing the guarantees for attracting investors. Chairman of the Investment Authority, World Bank Group and a number of international experts.

THE CENTRAL BANK WILL HOLD ITS THIRD ANNUAL CONFERENCE NEXT MONTH UNDER THE TITLE OF THE ROLE OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ IN ACHIEVING FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC STABILITY.

A source at the Central Bank of Iraq, “The Central Bank will be held on the ninth and tenth of December next year’s third annual conference under the auspices of the governor Ali Alalak,” adding that “the conference will discuss the sustainability of public debt and financial stability in Iraq and achieve the process of financial inclusion and the performance of banks and mechanisms to stimulate the sector Financial through monetary policy instruments and highlight the financial merit of the banking sector. ”

He pointed out that “the conference aims to strengthen the relationship between the tools of monetary policy and macroeconomic variables and strengthen the role of the financial sector.”

“The conference also seeks to create an interactive meeting between officials of monetary policy, academics and researchers to determine the MECHANISMS THAT MONETARY POLICY CAN ADOPT IN ACHIEVING ITS OBJECTIVES,” noting that “among the goals of the conference to achieve the strategy of the Central Bank.”

WELCOME TO THE IRAQ BANKING & INVESTMENT SUMMIT

Held for the first time in Baghdad on the 2nd and 3rd December, under the patronage of the Central Bank of Iraq, this landmark event will discuss the exciting opportunities and growth prospects within Iraq.

This two-day forum will discuss the enormous potential of the Iraqi economy, bringing together high-level discussion between government officials, decision makers, large multinationals and investors.

This important conference, the first of its kind to be held in Baghdad, is being organized at a crucial time. Iraq has reclaimed its land and driven out Daesh from its borders.

THE COUNTRY IS READY TO DEVELOP ITS ECONOMY AND ONCE AGAIN SHOWCASE ALL IT HAS TO OFFER. The country is well known for its extensive hydrocarbon reserves, however, with the current decline in oil price, now is the time to highlight all the potential industries within the country.

(Mnt Goat - Moving to a sustainable economy is not really the choice of Iraq. Oh – okay so they do have choices – either be ready for the future or crumble as a society. These are their choices. The cabal has agreed to unleash new energy technologies, finally. They are doing this reluctantly but they can no longer hold them back from society. Of course they will try to leverage these new technologies as much as they can to keep the trillions $$$ pouring into their coffers. We know they have had these technologies for decades already. It is only now that critical mass has been reached and they can no longer keep them from us.)

PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC MASUM TOP PRIOITY IS TO STRENGTHEN THE NATIONAL UNITY AND RECONSTRUCTION

Baghdad - Mawazine News

President of the Republic Fuad Masum said on Tuesday that Iraq is determined to strengthen the national unity and reconstruction of what was destroyed by the organization calling the terrorist.

"The Iraqi people have decisively defeated the terrorist organization," Masoum said in a statement issued after his meeting with Polish President Andji Doda. "STRENGTHENING NATIONAL UNITY, RECONSTRUCTION AND STRENGTHENING THE ADVANCED FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM ARE THE CURRENT PRIORITIES OF IRAQ. "He said.

He added that "Iraq liberated almost all of its territory from the control of criminal terrorist gangs thanks to the strength and unity of the will of our people in all its components and the heroism and sacrifices of our armed forces in all its formations and the support and solidarity of the international community, especially the friendly countries." He stressed Iraq's determination to " National reconstruction and the strengthening of the advanced federal democratic system as one of the key priorities to come. "

President Masoum met with the President of the Republic of Poland, Andji Doda, to discuss key issues of relations between the two countries

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 23331496_540446716290725_5230031375904531606_o
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 11/8/17

Post by jwflatt Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:49 pm

The goat deserves to be ib the same basket as OKIE, Tony, Blaino, Poooy3, BGG  Frank Dr  Clark and dozens of others they have all LIED to us many times over.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaJohnny Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:05 pm

Frank says Ta Freaking Da.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Screw Frank26, he's about as knowledgeable as a cow pissin on a flat rock-All those ahos are making  money while you sit here empty handed-I wonder how they'd all like it if they had to give y'all double what we paid for dinar, PLUS interest?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:06 am

So what is this person, man, woman,  guru, "news hound" or shill?

Neither are currency experts, licensed or honest ..  
correct me if I'm wrong, but a "news hound" simply reads, interprets and provides best guess opinion, and is likely a content provider working for a web host, or a shill working for a dealer or a GURU forum. .. and that by definition is a "shill".

As far as we know from 5+ years of reading & listening to utter BS, opinions are never fact based information from industry experience, in-country contacts, education or special insider "intelligence". It's opinion from reading, reviewing an interpreting an article. It's never proven if the article is actually real or really accurate. 

At best its a personal review, in most cases its BS to fill or provide content for profit.

#DOJ.gov #FBI.gov #SEC.gov #FTC.gov #IRS.gov

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:46 am

Tinef, you are spot on!! :yes: Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 2834342768 Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 Empty Don't like it Don't read it

Post by gregestimator Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Whoever the Goat is, provides the best write ups and opinions hands down.  Explains the opinion with articles and does not promise anything.  You don't like it, don't read it and stick to your secret source everyday going to happen for 10 years.

At least the goat changed about a year and a half ago, not going with UST sources etc. and spells out the long play.  And proves to be correct about 90% of the time, just delivers a message you don't want to hear.

I could do without the daily campaign bitching about the guru's and everyone's short memory, however is the best poster out there and I appreciate the view point.  I also understand the Goat's frustration with the same crap everyday, but that is what people gravitate to, the windfall overnight.

Sec - Mountain Goat   11/8/17 1656125192

gregestimator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:21 pm

Most of us have been here since 2011, and it has been the same from all of them only changing when they have something different to say, but it ends up being the same in the end, twisting everything they think they know, which is nothing, and how does anyone know exactly where they get their info? How does anyone know it is true? This has gone on for years, and will continue until whatever happens, happens, and I don't see it changing anytime soon-Lies, misdirection, and misinformation from these idiots is spewed daily, and they get mad when we don't bite the bait, and when they do get found out, they change it up real quick- You'll see that, the longer you are here-Always another wannabe guru shows up to throw down their useless two cents- If you need ANY proof, go back into the archives, and check out 'Okie' Oilman', Frank26, Bluewolf, and some of the rest of these lying douchebags-Mountaingoat MAY have changed in looks, but not the bullshit- Also, there IS a site, called 'Dinar Douchebags', check it out, and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about-Welcome to Dinar Daily-

Last edited by Terbo56 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:06 pm

What Daesh has destroyed? Its the coalition forces, but mostly the Iraqi army & air force that has destroyed most of Iraq, lol,,, who wrote that caption doesn't know nothing, which did not surprise me.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum