Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/7/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/7/17   Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:36 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 07, 2017, INTEL ONLY, TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

​​Bruce:  Good Evening Everyone. Welcome to the Big Call tonight. Tonight was a strange one where a couple of people told me I wouldn’t be doing a call tonight. That was my intention was in not to do a call, but my fall back was we would do the call. Here we are today. Some say Bruce as the numbers and he is not putting the number out. I do not have the number yet. When I do, I will put the number out very quickly. I am looking forward to receiving the number anytime now. As of right now I still do not have it. I am supposed to receive it.  It will be an honor to receive it, and I will put it out on both of our websites: thebigcall.net and our new website: bigcalluniverse.com. Anybody that signs up and registers on that new website will get an email with the 800 number if I am able to put that out like that.

Bruce:  Let’s talk a little bit, because I only have a few things to bring you. I was told even if I was to do a call I was not to say anything. It has been kind of very quiet the last couple of days yesterday and today even Sunday. Sometimes we get some things later at night, it can vary. It has been very quiet. Even HSBC has been very quiet, basically dark. Information on the web has been very quiet, not much out there to glean from that. Some of the people that we hear from in the way of Intel are having to be very quiet.

Bruce:  Understood that Iraq is basically, I think, complete. Everything we have heard as far as the announcement of the liberation of Iraq, the fact they installed two flags in the Providences that are bordering Syria. That was already done. They did celebrate I believe on Sunday. I didn’t even hear anything about it, but I believe they were supposed to celebrate.  My thinking is that liberation announcement was repeated and emphasized again by Prime Minister Abadi. I believe that basically took care of what Iraq needed to do. I also heard the rate of the dinar came out, but I haven’t seen that. We are not supposed to see it here yet from what I understand. It is not ready to be revealed to us here.

Bruce:  The rates for couple of the currencies have been traded up higher in the last couple of days quite a bit. I think we are looking good as far as that goes.  It is at the point now where so much has occurred.  Huge number of accounts have been settled, and there are second wave of accounts are still being processed.  There have been major players that have been handled around the globe not just here. A lot is happening internationally and the pace of things are picking up. They are processing things and moving at a feverish pace to get everything ready to go for this even though at our prospective it seems nothing is happening.  We understand at 2am this morning Iraq was put on the real time global system, the new banking system to that would allow them to be truly international. I understand that occurred early this morning.

Bruce:  Things are happening out there that are moving things in the direction we want to go. The things happening with the President’s trip to the Far East in route to China is good thing, a very positive thing. I heard about the possibility of an announcement here or there. We could have an announcement any day now that would be good for us.  It might include a new currency or something else that we would have indicative of what we are looking forward to as our actual USN currency being utilized for us.

Bruce:  As far as we know everything we said in the past as the exchange locations are still ready are still on alert ready to go, sync up with the satellite systems. Call Centers are ready and Redemption Centers are ready.  They are just ready to go to let this thing go.  We can’t predict this thing exactly when, but we are in the final few days. Of course I heard this is the week, and we have heard that expressionbefore.  I we hope this is the week for us. We just have to stay patient and pay attention to see what transpires for us.

Bruce:  Instead of getting too specific on certain things, it is interesting it has been quiet as it has been. We have to take it as a good indicator. You have to realize that when things get really quiet as they have been the last few days it is for a reason. Let’s receive that, accept that and move forward with the concept of with everything being in proper preparation mode for the redemption of our currencies. Even practice and do some role playing with calling the Call Centers. Practice pretending to call.  Practice if you have Zim being switch to the call center and getting your appointment set for you.

Bruce:   You will have different stations during your exchange where you will be going from get to know your customer, identify yourself with a couple of ID, having your utility bill and take it from there.  They will know you before you get there. That is to sort of to confirm who you are. Then you will move to where they will count and verify your currency on the deru machines. Then you will go and negotiate your rates with the concept of talking about your projects and what you plan on doing in the future with the monies from this. 

Bruce:   Then you will get into what type of trust you want to set up. Do you have a trust already? If not then you will set up a skeleton trust to get you started.  Then you will let them know who your trusties will be and who your beneficiaries will be.  Then go from that to your various accounts you will have. Maybe they will give you a temporary debit card loaded with certain amount of money. You will set up a couple of one or two accounts maybe after your exchange appointment so you can have your funds come to you. Maybe you will get a permanent credit/debit card in the mail and you will have an option what type of card you will be interested in.  Then you will be going through that portion of it.

Bruce:  Then you will be informed about some of the services that the various banks will have to offer to you.  You will have perks. A page or two of perks you will have access to in being a customer of that particular private banking scenario. Ask a couple questions about the family office. You will have  some time, probably 6 to 7 different stations you will be moving through during the redemption process which  will be through and done in an hour to an hour and ten or fifteen minutes, maybe  as short of 45 minutes. It is just going to vary. Expect maybe an hour and 15 minutes top. Pick up a bundle of 100 dollar bills in 2500, 5000, 7500, or 10,000 dollars in cash.  You will pick that up and take that with you. If you are not comfortable carrying that much cash, then don’t worry about that step.  You will have a debit card with money on it.  Then you will be able to send some funds with a couple of one or two bank wires. I wouldn’t load up in terms of structures, LLCs, but if you have those and those are legally set up and use that for your account you can bring that information if you have it with you.  Otherwise that is why you will have 2nd and 3rd appointment opportunities with your wealth management team and some of you will have opportunities with Abbott Downing.  You will have the opportunity to create this atmosphere of a family office and everything that comes with that.

Bruce:  It is just going to be a beautiful experience to come into and share. All I can say is have some kind of preparation for your Humanitarian project discussion, maybe a one or two page outline. You don’t want to come in there with a 100 page business plan. Just give them an idea of what you plan to do.  Speak from your heart of what you plan to do for your humanitarian project.

Bruce:  The Big Call with be involved with two major projects.  The Veterans Retreat Network will be offering job training opportunities, employment opportunities, PTSD counseling, Puppy Dog therapy, and retreats throughout the country. Then we will have the Rebuild America program rebuilding cities, towns, and communities. We will look for volunteers to take those cities, towns, and communities. We will have future pod calls of who will do that in your own city, town, and communities.

​Bruce:  We will do community centers, community gardens, educational opportunities, health opportunities with holistic type clinics offering holistic like even some of the CDs Sue has done, maybe do some special CDs, and the nutritional ideas that Bob will have too. We want to make some changes to improve the life style for people. We will try   to get everyone the opportunity to improve their life style where they live as in housing, clean portable water, education, raising the level of living all around the world. There are quite a few places that can use a hand up. If you are interested in being a part of that, stay tune after the exchanges are done. We want to take a month or two to get everything done. We will be back in touch. That is why we are asking you to send your email to bigcalluniverse.com to sign up to get the 800 number and we can be in touch with you with for future calls and projects we want to do.

Bruce:  That is all I can share tonight that I feel comfortable with. The fact we did do a call we know we are very close for this to happen and we do expect this to go in the next couple of 3 days. We feel this is our week. Let’s stay positive and in faith for this and believe together this is going to happen and bring this in fairly quickly for us. Thank you all for listening and coming in and being part of our call. I appreciate everybody’s faithfulness in listening all these years.  Maybe this is our last call, maybe it isn’t. We will just have to play it one call at a time right now. We just have to see what transpires.

Bruce:  I want to thank all who are listening. I want to thank my team. Thank you Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven and Kent and everyone else who is part of our team. Thank you over there in TNT Pinkroses for doing the transcripts for our call. We appreciate you in doing that unselfishly, and we appreciate the entire community at large. Everybody have a great night tonight and we will see what happens. Good night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/7/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: