Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat Call Notes 11/6/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat Call Notes 11/6/17   Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:03 pm

TNT Call notes 6-November-2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=102881109

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Marvelous Monday, November 6 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here. Where do we go from here? No hot new intel, as it said on the tweet.

Let’s recap from last Friday afternoon and through the weekend. From Friday’s information we anticipated an announcement. The CBI was urging people to bring in their cash and use electronic systems. Also we heard that there might be a cap of 75,000 dinar for Iraqis to exchange as individuals. That is not really for Iraqis, it’s more for Iraqis living overseas and sending money home to their families. The announcement did happen, saying that town/district al-Qain has been liberated. Rawa was also being contested, but that is a relatively deserted area.

So we are hearing that the liberation is done, with even US radio stations announcing the full liberation of Iraq over the weekend. We do hear they will liberate Rawa today. Parliament did not vote on the budget as was expected this weekend. Abadi has yet to make an official announcement about the liberation, although apparently he was on Iraqi television today saying that the Kurds will receive 12% rather than 17% of the oil revenues.

The Kurds are not happy about that, of course. The budget has been postponed until next week, and troops are on the way to Rawa. The CBI has said something about a rate of $1.15 in-country to go into effect in 72 hours; this was first seen on Saturday, on the CBI site, so we don’t know when the 72 hours started, but it should come to fruition today, tomorrow or Wednesday.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Do you have any expectation for the funds taken over by the government shut down of Sterling to be restored to people who have done business with them?

A: I would assume that when the full case is completed, the government will make some effort to return people’s property to them.

Q: Ray, you said the Zim would be handle by a main Bank with multiple affiliates across the US. Do you know what Bank that will be? [RR: Yes.] Also have you gotten any confirmation on the .0002 rate with no zeros removed, and how that will be paid??

A: No, I have not received any more information on Zim.

Q: October was so expectant and exciting and now is in our rear view mirror, and with the intel seemingly coming out slower and slower, and with 2017 coming to an end, is there any reasonable expectation for a time frame, or do we still ride the “any minute” train?

A: I’m good for this week, right now. Let’s see what this 72-hour deal with the hidden rate on the CBI comes to.

Q: If I exchanged all the currency that I have and then gave my people that I was going to gift cash do you think that they would have to pay taxes on that money if this became a non-taxable event to me when I exchanged?

A: Yes, because that would then be income for them, and you would have to pay gift tax (40%) on what you give to them more than the allowance of $14,000 per year. If you give a huge gift to them as owners, then I do believe they will be taxed. Consider giving them control instead.

Q: 1. Are the banks and/or call centers on alert or lock-down now? 2. Have any TNT members communicated with you that they have exchanged in the past month? 3. Have you heard anything more about when this rolls out and 800 numbers?

A: No, no, and no.

Q: On one of the other sites it is being reported that a large currency trader has stopped selling the Dinar. Have you heard anything about this?

A: No more than what you have heard, that one of the currency trader sites has stopped selling. I’m not going to get excited until some or all of them stop selling. They could have problems with suppliers, or distribution, or any number of other issues. That’s not a reason to think we’re going to the bank. But when a number of them stop…

Questions from live callers

865/404/470 caller: We have been warned that at the end there would be chaos and disinformation. Will there still be 800 numbers?

RayRen: I have nothing on 800 numbers, and haven’t received any official information on such numbers. Thus, the information I do have is hearsay at best. I certainly have had no new information on that.

Caller: I sounds like folks are being arrested and killed in Saudi Arabia; I believe Iraq and Saudi are becoming more friendly. Do you think this will have impact on Iraq?

RayRen: I haven’t heard of any connect there; I think it’s just things happening.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

704 caller: I notice that Wells Fargo have put dong back on their list.

386 caller: Are the rates still the same? Dinar = $3.71, Zim = 16 cents, dong between 47 cents and two dollars?

RayRen: Someone did suggest a $4 rate on dinar, so… and also a few people said $8, but my Iraqi contacts said they couldn’t find that over there. I’m still receiving $3.71 for the dinar, and one bank said $4+, but I’m not sure if that’s on the front screen. Maybe some people are seeing things before they manifest. Hopefully some of these rates are a little premature but will become a reality. I’d love to see $8 on dinar!

Caller: Where do you think we’re at, 1—10?

RayRen: Because of the unforeseen circumstances that have developed, it’s hard to know if other issues may not come up. I’ve been at a 10 for a while now. I think we’re here; are things really happening unexpectedly, or are these excuses to kick the can down the road, because they need a delay for some reason. I don’t see where these issues have anything to do with changing the value of the currency. Mosul came and went, and now we apparently have full liberation; I don’t know what else might come up. We should have finalized this a long time ago, and I hope they let this pop this week or next week.

501 caller: Do your sources know who or why this is being delayed?

RayRen: No, and I don’t know who would have the answer to your question. Post-RV many might have the answers but by then we won’t care. Even if I had those reasons, what good would it do to share it? Having that wouldn’t empower us anymore than we have at the moment. We just have to wait and let it come to us. All we can do is to empower our member with information so that they can plan. That’s where we make a difference. Some will make a move immediately, some will wait a day or so, some will wait a week or so. That gives us the power to make our own decisions when we go. Just turn it on, and then the power will be in my hands, to control my own destiny.

Caller: Will this be taxable, in your opinion?

RayRen: I don’t know. That information will come out sooner or later, and we can then decide how to deal with it. For many, it won’t be that big a deal, and for others there will be quite the impact. All we can do is get you ready for whatever happens.

951 caller: The average Vietnamese makes 2.35 million dong per month. Let’s say they reset the dong at 1:1 dollars. Then I would be making 2.35 m dollars per month, right?

RayRen: Yes, but they will probably have a different rate in-country, just like the Iraqi dinar has a different rate structure in Iraq as opposed to overseas. The point is to change the cost basis. Vietnam will adjust their rates accordingly.

Caller: If Zim is really gold-backed bonds… [RR: I haven’t heard anything about that, officially. Ihave no idea about bonds or being asset-backed.] So I have these pieces of paper and we don’t know how those will reset. As for the CBI announcement, is that a reset or what in 72 hours?

RayRen: My sources say that you have to be a native Arabic-speaker to understand that item on the CBI site, but it seems like between now and Sunday, we may see an in-country reset of $1.15 dollars to the dinar.

309 caller: have you heard anything lately on the dong?

RayRen: No; it’s been absolutely quiet regarding the Vietnamese dong. One member reported that if you want to buy dong, the price has gone down, but that’s it.

Closing Statement

For those who are holding only one currency, I hope you made the best decision based on your information. There are several currencies that are very attractive in terms of price and ROI, and people still ask “what’s the best currency for me to grab if I can only afford one?” If you only have one currency, then you might want to review that decision.

Of course we look at the cost-comparison: how much does it cost, how much can you afford, and what is the anticipated RV value? But another factor is which is most likely to revalue based on the economic and political factors. If a currency is sitting at a penny and I expect it will go to one dollar: what is the likelihood of that happening, and how soon?

There is only one currency where the government has promised its citizens that they will revalue the currency. It’s not the most attractive one in terms of cost, but it is in terms of the opportunity. Hopefully you are getting enough education to make a good decision in terms of taking your family forward. All the ones we hold look good, and we anticipate them all revalue at the same time. AT the same time, we need to be practical and get the most we can out of every dollar.

We see all the processes going on in Iraq; let’s look for the same intel on the others. Be realistic and look at the probabilities and timing as well as the cost and ROI. If I get any more information, I’ll send it out. Otherwise, we will speak on Wednesday…

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RayRat Call Notes 11/6/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: