Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Jester 11/5/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Jester 11/5/17   Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:31 pm

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE…

[BigB] Are these new things or progressing of things of the past?

[JESTER] BigB IF YOU WILL DEFINE "THINGS" I WILL TRY TO ANSWER THAT WHICH I THINK MIGHT HAVE BEEN DIRECTED AT ME...

[BigB] JESTER Events in both the US and or the world

[JESTER] WELL IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING UP IT IS A REALLY LONG ANSWER... HAHAHA

[JESTER] THE WHOLE OF THE RESET HAS BEEN DISCUSSED FOR A WHILE IN HERE AND IT IS PRETTY LONG DRAWN OUT AND COMPLICATED...

[BigB] I am up and have been up on most events in both the world and RV world.

[JESTER] BigB WELL THE WHOLE RV THING IS A MISNOMER... MAYBE WE SHOULD START THERE...

THE RESET IS THE VEHICLE TO CHANGE ALL THE MONETARY SYSTEMS INTO A NEW SYSTEM OF ORDER BY WHICH ALL COUNTRIES PARTICIPATE WITH ASSET BACKED CURRENCY/MONEY...

[BigB] Jester You may remember I was one of the first Dinar followers that brought up the GCR back when Okie was on. And I took much flak over it. The only other person that talked about it was Rich Queen.

[JESTER] THEN YOU KNOW HOW THEY ARE AFFECTING THE RESET? LOTS OF PEOPLE TALK LIKE THEY GET IT BUT CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW THEY WILL DO IT... WE ONLY FIGURED IT OUT ALONG THE WAY... AND AFTER SOME MORE CONTACTS WERE DEVELOPED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR...

[BigB] Jester. I believe it is more of a “feel” rather than seeing things progressing. It is a slow and well laid out plan. After all, non of us are supposed to see it coming!

[JESTER] BigB WELL WE REPORTED HOW IT IS BEING DONE OVER THE LAST COUPLE YEARS OR SO... THAT IS PRETTY MUCH PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE NOW IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO LOOK AND HOW TO GET THE DATA.... AND WE SHOWED EVERYONE HOW TO DO THAT... SO IT REALLY IS IN PLAIN SIGHT...

[JESTER] THE PLAN CHANGED SOMEWHAT THEN THE US PUS***D OUT AFTER THE BRICS AND AIIB THREATENED TO TAKE THEM OUT BY FORCE... DEALS WERE MADE TO KEEP THE DOLLAR AROUND A FEW MORE YEARS AS A RESULT RATHER THAN CRASH IT OUTRIGHT... UNFORTUNATELY... HAHAHAHA

[BigB] Jester I have always been with you on your info. I never had any contacts of the caliber of yours. Keep up the good work.

[JESTER] NO PROBLEM... YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Jester 11/5/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: