Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT Chatter 11/4/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TNT Chatter 11/4/17   Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:29 am

TNT

Rose777:

.. I have a good friend in New Orleans who called me just a while ago and told me she has a close friend high in the gov't who told her this afternoon that Hong Kong started exchanging today, and that "he" received his $$$ on his exchange today.

He told her he couldn't disclose any figures, so he probably got the contract rate.

So my thoughts are that if this is indeed true, we should be able to exchange by sometime next week. Praying this is so.

Readitnow:
rose, it goes right along with other things we're hearing

Rose777:
Readtnow, I thought the same thing.

Lifetalker:
Thanks for sharing rose777

Rose777:
Lifetalker, I hesitated because some have been attacked in the past for sharing but decided there are many that would want to know. I would! This was a message tonight from the man than told me about the dinar way back when. I hardly ever hear from him.

RVAlready:
Sounds good Rose. The probably have some of those upper level accounts to exchange before they get to us. Hoping it will not be long now. --- --- GO RV!!!!!

Elmerf123456:
It’s what we do!

To endure with equanimity, not to be thrown by the blows of fate; to be resilient, bending slightly under pressure then bouncing back; to have the balanced perspective that comes of experiencing hardship.

To endure punishment, criticism, or ridicule; to sustain one-self through a period of stress; to keep one’s chin up.

To face adversity courageously; to withstand punishment, to persevere against the odds; to bounce back from hardship with an undefeated attitude. It’s what we do!! Elmer

Now this is new and fresh. “Iraqi forces may enter Syrian territory in coordination with Syria to neutralise enemy” Iraq Counter Terrorism Commander Alasadi said. Never before was Syria willing to do this. Great possible development.

Seems like ISIS total eradication is real! Substantial Iraqi forces are positioned a few Km away from AlbuKamal in Syria. Very interesting. Someone’s been talking to Assad!

NWMontana:
https://twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/926490571711029249~DeirEzzor and al-Qa'im liberated on the same day. Rawah is the only remaining I​S stronghold in Iraq & AlboKamal in Syria
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TNT Chatter 11/4/17   Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:26 am

Rose777 wrote:
.. I have a good friend in New Orleans who called me just a while ago and told me she has a close friend high in the gov't who told her this afternoon that...

Rose777 wrote:
This was a message tonight from the man than told me about the dinar way back when. I hardly ever hear from him.

So which was it? A "close friend" of a "good friend in New Orleans"? Or "the man that told ne about the dinar way back" and who you hardly ever hear from?

These people can't even lie coherently.

There are two kinds of people...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT Chatter 11/4/17   Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:46 pm

omg You're right Ethel! Just another friend of a friend of a friend story!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TNT Chatter 11/4/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: