Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat Call Notes 11/3/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat Call Notes 11/3/17   Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:30 pm

TNT Call notes 3-November-2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=102832536

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Fantabulous Friday, November 3 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here, working the controls ambidextrously.

There’s not a great deal of information to discuss but the information is a big deal . ON Thursday, Abadi said that he would soon declare liberation. I did send out on update on Thursday about a possible rate adjustment for Iraqis. Here is Thursday’s update: Reports say that on yesterday Iraqi TV indicated Abadi informing the Kurds that their “cut” would now be 12% instead of the 17% already addressed and acknowledged. (Oh boy, more political drama).

On today, unconfirmed reports are coming in of a limit of 75,000 dinar exchanges in-country due to a “possible” rate change? Still seeking more information on this one, don’t get too excited too soon, TIME WILL TELL!!. #wearethepeople Some people in chat asked why Iraqis would want to exchange their currency. Well, obviously that update doesn’t apply to those people – it’s of interest to those outside the country who might have family inside Iraq, and who want to send money home.

Then there was information about people having money loaded on their Qi cards because people have been hoarding their cash, waiting for the increase of purchasing power. So when they put out messages about a different exchange rate, I ask myself “who would put that information out 30 days in advance?” It gives the impression that the rate would change any second, and therefore people are holding onto their cash… and now there is a problem in Iraqi cashflow.

Then today, on Iraqi television, they said tha the announcement of the full liberation is in ‘a few hours’, meaning TODAY. Some of us have been looking forward to full liberation = economic reforms = HCL = ReValuation, which is what we have been waiting for. Sounds exciting, doesn’t it? We’re almost there, folks.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Why would Iraqi citizens have a need to exchange dinar while in country (other then any upcoming travel)? And how does the ceiling hike from 10,000 dinar to 75,000 dinar relate to a “possible” rate change? Thank you for any insight or clarity you can offer concerning this.

A: I addressed that in the opening statement.

Q: Per your tweet last Friday, there was to be a vote on the following Monday concerning the CBI Independent law do you have an update as to whether or not it was passed?

A: I was told it was postponed until Tuesday, and there has been no word on that since. I will enquire as to the status of that question.

Q: Let’s say we RV on a weekend; would we do our exchange on that weekend or would it take place the following business day? Would we still have access to 10% of our funds with the rest being available within 24 hours?

A: In the past, we have been told that call centers, etc., would be available with exchange locations available within two hours. If it pops on the weekend, some of you will go in on the weekend. As for how long it takes and how much you be credited with, how quickly… we don’t know for sure, but some banks have said you will have a debit/credit card immediately so that you can spend some money immediately, and the rest in 24 hours.

Q: Since Kurdistan is now under the Iraqi government is the Erbil agreement, HCL or the oil and gas laws still needed?

A: Yes, that will still be in effect; don’t know how long it will be needed. Abadi announced Kurds will receive 12% rather than 17%, but I don’t know how the Kurds received that.

Q: Is there any confirmation that Barzani stepped down from his position on November 1?

A: I haven’t looked. He did offer his resignation, so I’m assuming he did step down from official power, although he may still have influence.

Q: With all the news about the Zim; have you changed your position or are still going to ask for three digits in spite of the 80/20 breakdown?

A: I will ask for all can get; if I can get more than I ask for, I’ll ask for that, too! What’s the worst that can happen? “Ask not, receive not”; I don’t intend to NOT receive because I did not ask.

Questions from live callers

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

202 caller: Everyone is talking about the contract rates and the NDA; if you sign an NDA, and somehow word gets out, will they still claw back from your trust?

RayRen: If you are the fiduciary representative for an entity, you are binding that entity to that agreement. If word leaks out, the entity will suffer the consequences. That’s another reason why the board members don’t need to know every little detail, because they might open their mouths unknowingly. That’s also a reason why you should keep the board members down in numbers as much as possible. It’s all about knowing what you’re doing, and doing it.

Caller: How many people need to be on the board?

RayRen: In my opinion, as few as possible to make the decisions. I have two board members, and they vote on everything that needs to be done.

410 caller: You mentioned about the rial on Open Mic.

I have a contact, and as of yesterday, 4,048 rial/toma buys one dollar. I compared this rate to last Sunday’s rate, and the rial gained 110 (to the dollar). [More about the toma that I didn’t really catch.] Before the war, 6.5 toman gave one dollar. Now it takes 4,000 or more, so when this revalues, your toman will gain in value significantly.

685/404/470 caller: Dealing with news of ‘full liberation’ from Abadi tweets and such, that goes hand-in-hand with revaluation of the dinar, correct? Then there is a need to return all the people displaced by Da’esh. Will we have to wait until everyone’s home?

RayRen: I don’t think the people migrating back into the country will have an impact on national reconciliation, rate changes, or any of that. If you leave your home in a hurry, what will you take with you? Money. So I can see that bringing those people back home will help with the Iraqi cash crunch. If they bring it into the back, they will get cards rather than carrying all that cash around with them.

IL caller: With the announcement of full liberation coming on their holy day, would they change the value of their currency on their holy day?

RayRen: I believe that has already happened; they are just pulling back the curtain. How long will it take to pull back the curtain? They are fighting on their holy day, so why not revalue the currency?

Caller: That sounds good. Like everyone else, I hope it goes today! [Appreciation]

Closing Statement

Late question from the forum… Q: In early September intel sources reported that on Iraqi TV, PM Abadi and the CBI governor were both looking to increase the Iraqi citizens purchasing power during late September. At that time there were know public UN issues, Article 8 issues, Isis issues, or Kurdistan issues, delaying the RI. This last two-province clearing of Da’esh, had been planned for year end, even back in September; no surprise there. Is it safe to say the only real surprise in the last 45 days is that the Kurds, went ahead with there referendum on September 25th, rather than use it as most thought they would, as a political threat, to get a deal for article 140 activation? Based on this premise, now that the Kurdish issue has been significantly weakened, with the GOI now in control of Kirkuk oil and the regions borders; Do you think the RI or RV can roll out with the Kurdish issue still up in the air?

RayRen: Yes, I do. As far as Abadi is concerned, the Kurdish issue has been handled. They have surrendered the territories, and they now fall under a unified Iraq. I don’t think that will prevent [or delay] anything, especially with an announcement expected today. We are all waiting patiently for whatever scenario comes to light. Some will go for the contract rates, and rush to the banks. Some will let the first mouse go and see what happens. Many will wait out that process, and be the second or even the third mouse. We also have the scenario of the market driving up the price temporarily, and we will ride that wave.

When the rate changes kick in for the various currencies, will those be the real, true rates? Or temporary rates for some period of time. We will only find that out by waiting… It may take 24-48 hours to learn what we want to know for how to proceed further.

Whichever scenario becomes the full reality, do you have a plan? You should! Or it might be a scenario we have not imagined.

As long as we wait, see how it shakes out, we can collectively come up with a plan of action for whatever the reality is, so that we can maximize what to get out of this situation. That’s what I believe…

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

RayRat Call Notes 11/3/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: