Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"One Thing is Clear" - Enorrste's Thoughts at Dinar Alert 10/29/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "One Thing is Clear" - Enorrste's Thoughts at Dinar Alert 10/29/17   Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:52 am

Enorrste
– I found the forum commentary to be quite interesting. I tend to agree somewhat with Mike, however, in that I don't think it moves the ball very far one way or the other.

​Having said that, though, I would offer these few comments:

Enorrste – “Achieving Growth in Contexts of Great Challenge: The Iraqi Private Banking Sector” The very fact that this conference exists is a good sign.

​It shows that all parties are aware of the problem and are attempting to work out a solution.

The issue of whether any bank coming into a correspondent relationship will find it likely that they will make money is a serious concern. …

At the same time there was a clear understanding by one of the members of the “wild west” theory that KAP [Kaperoni] and I have talked about for years. She said almost the same thing we have been saying all along, namely that once the movement begins it will snowball and lead to very rapid economic growth in Iraq.

It is the beginning of the snowball that is the current problem. Several members indicated that the laws and regulations are now in place, but that implementation is what is lacking.

This, to me, is a positive step. I think that this is a lot like the snowball affect that I just mentioned: it just needs to get started. Once it does the confidence level will rise in bank usage. Once that happens foreign banks will want to get involved as well.

It is a positive sign to me that all of the representatives on this panel recognize the liquidity problem and understand that getting the money out of the mattresses is the solution.

I would venture to guess that the CBI has a plan to push this process along, even to the point of forcing people to use their mattress money if necessary.

​As with my other comments above I believe that this snowball affect will be the most important, once it begins.

The statement by one of the Iraqi bankers...was quite revealing, namely that he appealed to the CBI to just given the banks a checklist of things that need to be done to bring them into full compliance.

I would wager that this proposal will be acted upon quickly by the CBI, once it is presented to them, and that full compliance across the board will occur shortly thereafter.

One thing is clear: all of the Iraqi bank representatives expressed a deep desire to be fully compliant. The statement was simple: "Just tell us what to do and we will do it!"

To sum up: I find this to be a very positive event overall, even though it consists merely of statements of intent rather than lists of actual accomplishments.

It clearly shows that a lot of progress has been made over the last 3 or 4 years.

Therefore, it is my view that once this last hurdle is overcome (getting people to actually use the banks), that foreign investors, who are begging to get into Iraq due to the huge potential, will jump on board as soon as it is economically feasible to do so. Enorrste
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

"One Thing is Clear" - Enorrste's Thoughts at Dinar Alert 10/29/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: