Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

The result of history being deliberately removed from education

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rrrr

PostSubject: The result of history being deliberately removed from education   Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:02 pm

If you find yourself losing perspective on what it is to be an AMERICAN and what was sacrificed so people today can trash, burn, disgrace and disrespect for what this country stands for, then please listen to this story of my ancestor of whom I am so proud, Francis Scott Key. 

Sometimes we all need to be reminded of the price that was paid for the rights we take for granted in this, The Greatest Country in the World... The United States of America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxGNQE5ZLA&t=120s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The result of history being deliberately removed from education   Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:04 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The result of history being deliberately removed from education   Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:02 pm

I wouldn't want to be in any other country.  I STAND for the Anthem and my country. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The result of history being deliberately removed from education   Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:16 am

As a British member of this forum, I'd like to point out that not everyone thinks that America is "the greatest country in the world". I wouldn't want to live anywhere other than the United Kingdom.

"This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle,
This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise,
This fortress built by Nature for herself
Against infection and the hand of war,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
Which serves it in the office of a wall
Or as a moat defensive to a house
Against the envy of less happier lands,
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England."

John of Gaunt's speech in Shakespeare's "Richard II"

Thank you.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The result of history being deliberately removed from education   Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:52 am

Point taken, Ethel.  Sometimes us Yanks are a bit self-absorbed.  The UK is a great nation.  So is Japan.  So is Germany.  France?  Well ......

I've been to Brazil twice, and have a great affection for the Brazilian people despite their problems.  I even like Canada.  Suffice it to say that there's nothing wrong with being patriotic, so long as your nation values freedom and human rights.  God Save the Queen.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The result of history being deliberately removed from education   Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:42 am

I never said it was the GREATEST - I just think that there are a lot worse places to be. And, I am grateful for what I have here.  Could it be improved?  Sure.  But, I am glad that I don't walk 5 miles for infested water.  

And yes, there are many other wonderful countries, but I was born here and I feel loyal to my country. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The result of history being deliberately removed from education
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: