Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update 10/27/17

2 posters

Go down

"Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 Empty "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update 10/27/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:14 pm

CORE GROUP
• Notifications will go out via word of mouth
• They were expecting notice last night and to have funds this morning

TRUSTEE FROM GROUP IN HK 9:30 PM 10/26
• After we confirmed directly with their Paymaster she said they were funding the Paymasters still and it was taking longer than expected so they'd need a few more days.

TWO SEPARATE PAYMASTERS LAST NIGHT AROUND 9:30 10/26 PM
• First call, everything was done and all that was left to do was for the Admiral to distribute the transaction codes to the paymasters
• Second call, 20 minutes later the codes had to trickle down to the sub paymasters and that would take 24 hours

OTHER SOURCES
• Exchanges expected to start on November 1st, 2017
• Paymasters have to begin distribution within 48 hours from 2 AM THURSDAY 10/26
• Expecting notice at any moment
• JFK and/or 9/11 documents have no bearing on the release

For clarification, not all intel providers are being given the same "intel", nor have they ever received the whole of the real intel available. Some of the "intel" is nothing but what is on the wish list of the person/people giving it. Some providers get "good" intel but decide what parts they feel they want to put out to Dinarland. You who read these updates, please read at your own risk and do a little thinking before accepting all as factual intel, save yourselves the stress of the BS.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 Empty Re: "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update 10/27/17

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:25 pm

Fisher wrote:not all intel providers are being given the same "intel

Gurus aren't being given ANY intel... they are making it up as they go.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 Empty Re: "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update 10/27/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:35 pm

"Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 Philip16

Philip Tilton

Sounds like Fisher . My comments ...

Friday, October 27, 2017

"RV Facts" by I Do Know - 10.27.17

Entry Submitted by I Do Know at 12:18 AM EDT on October 27, 2017

Everyone keeps asking for fact and the truth, but many cannot handle it. Better a lie they want to believe than an inconvenient truth. So you want truth, here we go:

1. Currencies – There is only one buying entity. They set the price, regardless of who you think you are being redeemed by. Agreed.

2. Price - The numbers I hear on this & other blogs are beyond absurd. Agreed, we will all be in a state of shock for some time

3. This is not a lottery. And not an investment. This is a hydration. This is about projects & development. The cash has no value. The value is in the projects; in the work. IF you are focused on anything else, you are wasting your time. Agree: this is a global hydration, we all know to focus on projects service to humanity- and include in that taking care of yourself- we are not however newly created indentured servants - we are sovereign unique creative beings - but we know that already - I’m just reacting to person telling me what I have to do or be on the other side

4. Every penny is accountable and will be tracked. If you are presenting a project and think you will be spending like a drunken sailor, think again. That’s fine, but might be a little overstated

5. Stop worrying about investments and crypto-crap. No one will allow asset backed funds to be converted back to fiat. Start focusing on improving your community, and the lives of those in need. Agreed

6. You will have geographic restrictions on both for profit and nonprofit projects, so focus close to home. Don’t agree that there will be “geographic restrictions

7. As the money is for projects, there is NO ONE I can find (including in China; Pentagon; Treasury, Administration, Reno) or anywhere else, that can guarantee me this exchange will be open to the general public at this time. Agree

8. The RV was supposed to go last night. Delay came from China. Internal issues that do not concerns us. So no use asking what they are.True

9. The RV will not go on Halloween for obvious reasons.Agreed

10. The RV has to be completed by the end of the month. If we roll into November, WE HAVE A PROBLEM. Yes

11. So the good news is we are down to the last 72 hours. Yes

12. The bad news is we are down to the last 72 hours. Every minute of which is necessary to get this out globally.Yes  "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 1f642Smile

13. So consider this a good time to focus, prepare, and if you’re a believer PRAY.

14. Either way, at the end the next 72 hours, your life will change.Yes

I hope you find this helpful. If not, I am sure there are other posts you may enjoy that will be happy to entertain you with all kinds of fantasy and fiction. Yes  "Current Intel that is Reasonably Accurate" - Fisher Intel Update   10/27/17 1f642

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum