Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/25/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/25/17   Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:47 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. We are at a point where I have been told to lay low and be quiet. We have heard the language been put to me we are in a highly sensitive area right now. How do we take that? I try to give you what I am getting with no added fluff. I tell you the truth. I never exaggerate I am getting. Tonight is no exception.

Bruce: In Iraq Prime Minister Abadi had made an announcement on Sunday or Saturday that was picked up and recorded. People read about his speech. The language in it was very positive about economic reforms moving forward. The idea of the restoration of Iraq. The belief was that it was what was needed to be said by Prime Minister Abadi to move Iraq forward and release everything in terms of the blessing. That was done.

Bruce: They are still in the midst of their Baghdad International Conference celebration. That started Saturday at 10am Baghdad time with parading of their huge flag. It took 468 people to carry it. It weighed just over a ton. It was taken to a side of the building and two cranes took it, lifted it up and installed it to be on the side of the building. It would fill up most of a football field. That was installed on Saturday. That International aspect of that conference is continuing. They sold booth space to people that wanted to exhibit and sell things. They had tables and provided a phone line, an internet connection, and electricity for 75 dinar. That doesn’t sound a lot until you realize when it compares to the new in country rate of the dinar that we cannot talk about. It turned into real money. It was a reasonable price to pay but it wasn’t cheap to get that.

Bruce: Everything we have heard is very positive where we are right now with all the currencies coming together, and with all countries coming to together in agreement. With the timing of this coming very close and rather sensitive, I am going to really pretty much leave it at that.

Bruce: I am supposed to get a toll free number and be honored to do that. When I do receive it, I will be able to put that number on our websites: thebigcall.net and bigcalluniverse.com. Also I am going to email anybody who wants the toll free number who emailed to them from bigcalluniverse.com. If you haven’t registered, feel free to do that, and we will forward you that number to you in an email blast. We can’t capture that on our website thebigcall.net, but you can go there and see the toll free number on the landing page and get it that way as well. Then you call, set your appointment and ready to go either way.

Bruce: Other than that, I can just tell you we really thought we were there even last night. Things happened that didn’t allow it. Those things have been handled and it is moving forward. We are in a great place for our blessing to come through. Stat tune and see what it is going to look like. The big call is going to take a month or so time off to get some things done. We will get our pod cast together and see how we want to do that and be in touch with you with our new website:bigcalluniverse.com. We have a couple of other sites held to do our Veteran Retreat Network and Rebuild America concept, as well as some other projects. Those are the two big projects though that we were going to do. If you want to help us with them, stay tune to thebigcall.net and at some point that site will go away and then you will have our website: bicalluniverse.com. There we will tell you how to stay in touch with us.

Bruce: Enjoy your experience of your exchange using the Redemption Centers. You do have the PNRs or the Private Negotiable Rates that you can get for about 10 to11 days. Look for the fact we could be getting a lot of interesting pre-disclosures of information coming out even this week. Beware you are in a situation information is going to start coming forward. I think more truth coming forward, and we will get further disclosures about technology, about space travel, etc. that we have wondered about probably start coming out. Be ready for that new paradigm as we move into that.

Bruce: Everybody enjoy the experience of the exchange. Take some time to enjoy it. Don’t rush through it where you don’t appreciate it. Enjoy the time. Be sober minded. Don’t over celebrate things and get crazy. This is serious: keep all your information private to yourself. Don’t start bragging and buying everybody drinks in the bar. This is serious stuff. Keep quiet whether you sign an NDA or not, just realize this is nobody’s business but yours or yours and your family’s. If you have kids or grandkids, keep it as private as you can because you don’t need things leaking out to put you or your family in any jeopardy. Make your changes subtle like buying a new car or moving, etc. just be careful how you do things. Don’t draw attention to yourself. We will have more information with our pod casts about that. We will do interviews and other cool stuff in the future.

Bruce: Enjoy a great night’s sleep, and I am to cut the call. Thank you Big Call Universe for tuning in, and all the bank personnel for your help. Thank you to my team Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven and Kent. Talk to you soon. Thank you. Good night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/25/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: