Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue

Go down

Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue Empty Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue

Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue NB-219463-636443454809858721

Monday, October 23,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
confirmed the Russian Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov , on Monday, that Russia respects the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Iraq , and calls for the settlement of all problems through dialogue with the participation of ethnic, sectarian and political groups all. "We would like to reaffirm our commitment to respect the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Iraq and to commit ourselves to resolving all problems that arise through a comprehensive national dialogue with the participation of all ethnic, sectarian and political groups, taking into account their interests,

" Lavrov told a news conference with his Iraqi counterpart Ibrahim al-Jaafari .

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov met in Moscow on Monday with his Iraqi counterpart Ibrahim al-Jaafari to discuss with him the crisis in Iraqi Kurdistan and the fight against "chaos" and settlement in Syria.

Before the start of Jaafari's visit to Moscow, the Russian Foreign Ministry said that Russia, after the referendum on the secession of Iraqi Kurdistan, on 25 of last month, its adherence to the unity of Iraqi territory and its invitation to Baghdad and Erbil "to seek solutions acceptable to both parties through dialogue, .

Lavrov had previously pointed out that Russia has long-term relations, including economic relations, with Iraqi Kurdistan, but its contacts with the region are not held by Moscow only with the knowledge and approval of the Iraqi federal authorities.

LINK

Lavrov to Jaafari: Russia respects Iraq's sovereignty and calls for solving problems through dialogue 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum